Culture Pals - /cp/

The crushing weight of no gf edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (whores), China (smelly) and India (pajeetas) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
interpals.net/

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old

Attached: 1540504106028.jpg (1383x1600, 325K)

First for FUCK R*NDY

Based

Bump

Yeah

Randy is SEETHING

My body is a white First World country and I am the nigger muzzie that's ruining it

>mfw so bored that I talk to gay people

Attached: q7k0p0s.jpg (601x508, 49K)

>ghosted a qt 6 months ago
>bored and want to start interpalling again
>don't want her to see I've been online or anything
Help me

Friend of mine said this is a labyrinth and I should find my way out of it.
How do I do it?

Attached: alaprajz7a (1).jpg (500x375, 95K)

She'll just see that you're online now she can't see what days you've been online

Yeah, I don't want that either. Blocking doesn't help, because she'll see she's been blocked next time she visits my account

But why do you care? You said it's happened half a year ago. And also, why would she be still caring??

We were quite close and then I just vanished. If someone did that to me I'd understand, but I'd feel bad if she came back to the site but ignored me

Man...if you were ignorant enough to ghost her despite being close, it means that there's no logic in you start sparing her now. So why did you do it on the first place?

First of all. Nice get
Second, this looks like an aerian way map.

Fair point. I had a bad depressive episode but that doesn't explain why I don't just admit that to her. I don't really know why I feel this way

Feel what way, exactly? Guilt? Or what? I have no way to understand you story if I don't know your motives.

Nice point thete. But the thing is that I don't even know where I'm located on it.

Stop being so gay

Just make a new account

Hello :)

Attached: me and the gf.png (550x495, 245K)

N

O

R

U

Why do you even care? She forgot about you after a month at the least, bro.

Don't tell Randy, but I found his main qt and now I am sharing her with you ;^)

/Luciferiana

Attached: 1489511357345.jpg (699x485, 56K)

Anyone learning anything for their qt. Currently learning poetry for mine because the slav pasta was romantic.

Attached: b5617d84-f7bd-4e20-88b9-f5f1fcd34c82.jpg (600x800, 70K)

Fake. R*ndy doesn't have a qt, he talks to fags

How can you write poetry anymore without feeling like you're tipping your fedora?

Girls feel like romance is dead and alot love it. Honestly is pretty enjoyable cause I can make bantz with it too.

>gives me her snapchat in the first message
i dont know about this

you do it with method, leaving romantic shit with tryhards that don't even konw what's prosody

Unless you are a 10/10 Chad in your photos you need to abort

this but I just use it for openers and when she wants to do poetry.

Where are your guys qt from? Mine is from Spain

Attached: R14kkDj.jpg (657x527, 39K)

>messaged by ni*ress
>it's in french, can't understand
>smells fishy
>wait 20 minutes
>delete the message like the special autistic boy I am
>get seen by her 30 seconds later
>panic and disconnect

I'm 10/10 retarded

Attached: 1227440077652.jpg (1200x1040, 253K)

sorry for the (you), didn't mean it

>tfw no 1st world gf

From Atlantis

my dream girl don't exist

don't say that every (you) is precious.

Can't tell if my qt loves me or if I'm getting cucked

definitely not a 10/10 chad, its very weird. gonna try to talk to her on IP and see what happens

Japan

Plop

france.

Ayy are you the one who got married/ is going to get married, or have you just been together for a long time

no buddy but I wish.

Hope you get there one day, there’ve been multiple success stories between burgers and french qts

What is the cuck up to?

Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it. where is your qt from?

Don’t really have one in particular tbqh, re opened my account a day ago but things are coming along

Best of luck to you lad,ganbare!

Downloaded an app called Slowly, basically you type letters to people and it takes ~1-24 hours to be delivered to simulate sending a real letter.

Most the users are from East Asia (China, Malaysia, Thailand, etc.) and another large portion are from Brazil + Mexico.
Matched with a few people from everywhere and the chicks from East Asia and South America are some of the most attractive and well-put-together people I've ever seen.
All the people I matched with from the US are fat and black.

I'd recommend it 7/10.

France

Does interpals unironically work?
What's it like? Like do you type out a full letter and there's a delay in it sending it or something?

Nah profiles picture just pop up and you click on them, then see if that person is atteactive/cool/whatever and you can decide to send a message.
Keep in mind that person will know if you just looked at their profile, just like you know if others look at your profile

Yes it works. Make your account and find yourself a nice qt

what kinda pics should i post on my profile?
im a fat retard now but i have some pics of me 2-3 years ago when i was very Jow Forums
if i ever have to send a live pic though i obviously look very different now

Yeah choose those old ones and get fit once again

just bee yourself.

> there’ve been multiple success stories between burgers and french qts
why is this? do the french like americans or do americans like the french girls?

Gladly ;)

Maybe a bit of both? Maybe coincidence? I don’t know tbf lad

i like brown hair brown eye french girls because of the whole freudian concept that sons want to marry someone like their mother and my mother is french

french girls like american guys because (no offense) french girls have a long track record of falling for foreign men (400,000 french women mothered german babies between 1940 and 1944)

Lmao you do have to factor in the massive amount of hate rapes
I am more attracted to brown hair brown eyes grils too for some reason, they’re just hotter than blondes

It probably has to do with our built-in avoidance of inbreeding. I don't know about you but I have blonde hair and blue eyes so I think I'm probably predisposed to find darker women attractive, not niggers but women with darker features like brown hair and blue eyes.
At least that's what I learned in psychology class.

I don’t know man, I’m blond-ish because my father was as a kid but my mother is dark hair brown eyes.
Maybe you’re right !

>/OogadeeBoogadee
>online 11 fugging years ago
>still getting a ton of comments
muh
sides

>Hi .How are you .. I like you and I think it would be best if we tried to be friends.
can't make this shit up

Attached: 700x688_929864664523915264_929864833063632896.jpg (180x180, 21K)

Huh, I think I found out why.

Attached: 2019-01-10-040338_876x675_scrot.png (876x675, 220K)

hi welcome to dubai i hope u like

>from alabama
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Yeah what is up with that? It just says "now online: oogadeeboogadee" on every page. Does that person own the website or something?

Bit gay this

Attached: 009C03AD-FF7E-43B7-B7C3-D10BB0EA4D1F.jpg (668x156, 69K)

This reminds me of the time at summer camp I was 10 I developed a little
crush on a French qt but it never got anywhere though.

Do the qt Japanese and Korean girls speak english? I'm not good enough at either languages to properly converse

thanks for sharing

john mexicain?

Yeah don’t sweat it, pretty much everyone speaks english on this site except perhaps some rare brazilians and some rare ruskies or asians

No idea. I couldn't log in through Firefox the other day so this doesn't surprise me. Can ya imagine if a pierced landwhale from Alabama actually owned the site? Would explain a lot

>favorite movies
>The boy in the striped pajamas
Why does this keep showing up in their favorite movies list?

Attached: jews r us.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

What's funny is all the other kids were shocked when she said she never ate a watermelon before and they all tried to get her to just take one bite.

French qts are a gift desu, i've met like 5 of them and they were all really fun to talk to

unironically looks like the propaganda

Attached: 8450281_orig.png (409x545, 162K)

Burgers and fries go together very well

Attached: EXCELLENT.jpg (554x554, 215K)

im guessing your entire camp group was black

this. got a qt french penpal when i started french class in 8th grade and i still talk to her on and off ~7 years later. always really happy when i message her and really interested in what im doing

french lads serious question are you guys ok since the riots currently happening.Like are you riding the apocalypse flirting with qts?

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (300x450, 26K)

how am i, a fat retard, supposed to pull french cuties when i have to compete with chads

Nope southern redneck

Just be yourself pal

Seriously who is this dude

Not being fat helps a lot

I used to use this site when I was 23 but now I'm 26 I feel too old. Even if I look 18.

were you looking for love or just fun

Love. Never used it seriously as I was interested in a girl in real life. 3 years later I wish I just focused on a committed pure qt from interpals instead.

>33 year old dude with nothing on his profile and no pic starts talking to you
>just wanted to talk to qts
why