Why does spain have such a negative image for foreigners compared to italy or france?

why does spain have such a negative image for foreigners compared to italy or france?

Attached: kingdomshalf.jpg (958x539, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AnWqpjqzRMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I fucking want a Girlfriend so bad.

be my bf

Attached: avv1y.png (282x291, 155K)

Mexico

Because you produce bad music like Despacito

i wish spain won the culture war so we didnt have people thinking mexico is just like spain
thats from latinamerica you prick

>why does spain have such a negative image for foreigners
Does it? Everyone I know who went to Spain enjoyed their stay.

But I like Spen

Attached: 4ea.png (823x586, 35K)

south america

WALES NOT INCLUDED

Black Legend, plus wars with the Eternal Anglo.

I dislike Spain because all the Spanish posters here are cucks who hate whites, America and the West with a passion

spic shithole

Because you're assholes

UMMM WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP BEING WHITE OKAY SWEETIE?
>he thinks its actually serious posts

look and the smell the same

our flag is already the best, the rest of the world wouldn't be prepared if we put a fucking dragon on top of it

Attached: 1536350451182.png (900x900, 213K)

I love Spain

This. Spanish Armada, conquistadors, and the Inquisition is what people think about Spain here.

>I and my countrymen just pretend to hate you 99% of the time
>It’s all a joke bro

Because it's a shithole with a resort attached to the mediterranean coast

It's so bad that I've heard Fobs/non-whites/retards call spainish here/think the spanish here are from mexico, though they were islanders so.

here's how i see them

>spain
sunny, yellow stone castles, warm weather, hot pale student girls with dark hairs
>italy
marble statues everywhere, restourants and good food, roman ruins everywhere, really hot milfs/mature women
>france
wine, also good but weirder food, fashionable girls who smoke cigs 24/7 nonstop and know a lot about art, also has castles, harmonica playing everywhere, used to be big serbian friend, sent us tons of guns during ww1

How do you see the British

nobody asked you

Spanish posters are pretty nice desu. It's the Italian posters who are the meanest.

>britain
constant storm, also has castles everywhere, rich girls in uni jackets and high boots talk softly with their noses up from horses they constantly ride around, poor shirtless tattooed brits constantly beat each other up with broken bottles and fish and french fries while talking in really loud voice and not pronouncing half of the sounds they are supposed to while shouting "oi", they are similar to eastern europeans during a big football game

but I lov u spen and that's what counts

from my perspective spain has 4 mains type of "cultures"
>atlantic culture (north)
>southern culture
>castillian culture (middle)
>eastern/catalan culture

>France
our snobbish rich neighbors that act like they are superior
>Italian
our brothers, the people that actually "get us", very similar to eastern spaniards

Attached: esp.png (1280x876, 33K)

>act like
hon hon hon

Do we?

Attached: đŸ¤”.png (160x160, 12K)

Hating everything is a national spanish sport,including hating Spain itself

>pretend
fuck off yank, your kind disgust me

Wtf is this map
putos madrileños

>Basques and Galicians are similar
u wot

its a bit of a generalization, but lets just say that basques are closer to galicians than they are to andalucians or catalans

Spot on, well done. Must come Britain one day and witness it for yourself, don't go London tho you'll get stabbed by a darkie

Opinion?

youtu.be/AnWqpjqzRMA

Based rightful spanish region

This and they are oddly arrogant

>muslim argie
ajajajajajjaja
el turco seniores

>DNA test
not clicking sorry
pic related is me btw

Attached: romanmutt.jpg (1124x700, 143K)

no respondiste mi pregunta