Italy is a beautiful country with cities like Rome, Verona, Milan, Genova, Napoli, Trieste, Bergamo...

>Italy is a beautiful country with cities like Rome, Verona, Milan, Genova, Napoli, Trieste, Bergamo, Venice and Florence and nice nature
>it's spoken by beautiful women
>3th most spoken language in the EU

Why don't you all learn Italian?

Attached: Italy.png (720x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9J2ISLGlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Venice2.jpg (1000x667, 1.32M)

Because I'm learning French.

>3th
>t
>h

>3th

There's nothing to learn, I could understand a half and phonetics is the same as Russian.

>3TH

I don't need to because I can get the general meaning of an Italian text already as a French speaker

Because its my mother tongue

I've always thought the business environment is bureaucratic and cold to outsiders in Italy.

Reading Italian is easy, but joining a conversation with Italians slightly harder

I probably won't ever need to join a conversation with Italians.

mamma mia il pescatore vogla parlare Italiano

>3th

Attached: IMG_20190105_162003_447.jpg (604x580, 60K)

>3th

Italian - Poor man's Latin.

>the tourist trap of v*nice

Fuck...

At least one of them is an useful language

disregards these cucks brudda, keep saying 3th and FUCK ANGLOS

wat

Attached: 5b0225793b37e.jpg (500x663, 72K)

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9J2ISLGlI

>Why don't you all learn Italian?
I did it, but forgot it due to lack of practice

based and chinkpilled

Spanish is more useful and u can understand Italian with it

>

written maybe

PUEDE UDIRMEEEEEEE?
TODO BUENOOOOS

Italy is very beautiful OP. Unfortunately your issues are twofold: it’s Italy, which means it’s too far south to be proper European rather than Mediterranean, and it’s also full of Italians. If the Romans were still around you’d have a chance at building a first world nation, but not with citizens like these.

I'd agree on that the current Italy didn't achieve more than conquering some African shitholes, but don't forget their food culture and that the renaissance came from there. You shouldn't ignore that.

something something history something something no jobs