Flag

>Flag
>Do you smoke?

Poland
Only when I'm meeting with friends and drink alcohol too.

Attached: smoking.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_1-antitrypsin_deficiency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Same but trying to stop

Yes

Faggots, smoking is healthy

No. I did in hs along with weed to be cool with my friends. Haven't for years though

>yellow teeth
>yellow cum
>healthy

Yes, all the time.

hell no

Yes, because that's the only way to get a 5 minutes break from work.

Attached: 1440633324060.jpg (264x249, 18K)

I fucking hate smoking and one day I'm gonna snap and break fingers of those dumb cunts that smoke on bus stations

Yes
Started at the age of 13. I'm 22 now.
2-10 cigs per day

i succ denssi like a true jonne

Attached: 692968f6.jpg (1590x1462, 165K)

No, but i use snus.

Only when hanging out with friends
Or after smoking le weed dude which is pretty rare

>yellow cum
Whaaaat?

>flag
see flag
>do you smoke?
yes, 2-3 a day when waiting for bus

Germans and Swiss have the best tobacco and cigarettes in Europe, seriously

>smoking bad

Attached: 1546708936368s.jpg (250x147, 6K)

yes, but only when with friends/other employees between 2-4 times a day
doesn't really entice me when i'm alone
not that addicted also, could go weeks without lighting one

On special occasion

>yellow cum
tell me more

I don't.

yeah but only like 5-6 a day, it helps that i live in an apartment building that doesnt allow inside smoking, and i dont have a balcony.

But when im out drinking i smoke way more

flag
i used to. until i felt cancer symptoms then quit it.

Attached: 1541345195090.jpg (399x225, 25K)

Yes.

I like having something in my mouth :3

Attached: Shidare.Hotaru.full.1956244.jpg (2507x3541, 3.5M)

I don't think there's anything particularly bad about smoking, it provides a very delightful type of sensation where for straight few minutes nothing else is of concern than you and your cigarette and no healthy lifestyle or other drug can provoke the same feeling, I would only like to reduce it to 5 pieces a day to reduce health damage, eventually also save up some money and get more out of those little moments

me too user, what a coincidence~

Attached: 869fe7424f8068c3ffee9645c65403e1.jpg (1112x1447, 455K)

It's TRUE. If your woman takes your "lemonade" orally then you're a bastard for smoking. She ingested a liquid ashtray, you savage

two packs a day

wow, did you ever think that I might be because of stress?

it might*

How much it costs there? Heard, that you could go to jail for importing it

I smoked heavily for like thirteen years but quit in 2012 with the help of Chantix. I'm not one of those preachy ex-smokers but if anyone here is trying to quit, that drug is amazing.

Yes about half a pack a day, I also snus one tin a day

Japan

Is to smoke tasty?
I have never smoked

do you prefer cigarettes or snus? why not just do one?

No, I smoked for about 6 years then quit.

Once you quit you never miss it, it's gross as fuck actually.

Trying to quit smoking after 9 years. Snus is a lot more convenient so Im starting to prefer it

no, that's for retards

I do know some former smokers who still have periodic cravings, but I'm like you, fortunately. If the thought of smoking still appealed to me, I'd probably have a moment of weakness and buy a pack.

yes, half a package a day
its bad, dont do it kids

Smoked for 5 years from 16 to 21 then stopped
That was a year ago

Yes because I'm hoping for an early dead and I need something to cling to.

I only feel the nicotine if I don't smoke for like 4 days is in a row, maybe you get stronger cigarettes in Bosnia.
Would roll my own for stronger ciggies but I shake like a nonagenarian with Parkinsons and can't manage to roll em.

flag
no, i'm actually the only one in my whole family who had never smoked.

Good for you, Helmut.

> no one posted it yet

only my dad smokes in my entire family

5 sig per year.

No. My parents used to chain smoke around me when I was a kid and I can't stand the smell.

>2018 + 1
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

Attached: 1476169650027.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yes, half a pack or more a day. I also do snuff.

norgay
when I drink, so about a pack a week

I only smoke when I'm on fire.

I smoke ironically to look cool when I'm with a girl. I hold the smoke in my mouth and spit it out without breathing in.

Yeah, about 5-10 on a normal day; when I'm drinking obviously more, although since I roll I don't really keep track.

I can't smoke anymore,it fucked me up

you know it's actually obvious if you inhale the smoke or not

I picked up smoking from living in Italy where tobacco is cheap and everyone does it. Here it costs almost triple so I can't afford to and I've switched to vaping. It's not as good. The first cigarette with a coffee in the morning is one of the reasons I look forward to getting up in the morning.

What did it do?

I've never smoken a cig but I've vaped and smoked weed

if u don't burn cigarettes u are gay

Attached: 1514373877730.jpg (1079x1920, 159K)

I smoke spliffs with tobacco and hashish and I occasionally smoke ciggarettes when I'm with friends.

>smoken
Hello Carlos.

buy rollies

>see flag
Yeah, I smoke 5-10 a day, or more when I'm busy/drinking. I smoke periodically for a month or so, then quit for a while and come back to it. One day I'll quit for good, but it won't be for a few years yet. If you smoke moderately until you're 30ish then quit you have the same life expectancy as someone who never smoked, so I'm playing the odds because smoking is the most rewarding habit there is

>What did it do?
I always had allergies like rhinitis so it was always hard to smoke for me. Now even if I hit one or twice a cigarette or blunt I keep sneezing and the post days are annoying, I have to use tissues all the time, etc.
My throat went pretty rough before I quit too. I thought I would be seriously sick. Nothing happened, than God.

yes I do, in fact I smoke too fucking much and it started in 2016 when my grandma died from cancer and mother was losing her shit, on that day I smoked 40 cigs and been smoking 10+ every day since
used to be like 5-7 before that

I smoke about 20 to 25 pre rolled cigs per day. Costs me about 15GBP/20USD per day. Ive also spent 300GBP on cocaine every weekend for over 2 years so the smoking isn't really the real issue

How much are smokes in Rossiya

lad your head's gunna fall off soon if you don't get your act together
How can you afford this?

I'm just too drunk to care about proper English right now Sven

extremely cheap but our government has been raising the price for past few years. their goal is to make them 200 rubles per package on average. currently I'm paying 126rub for pack of winstons(used to be 70 in 2013). yes it's very low but so are wages, keep that in mind before you complain about europe being too expensive

I have a full time job and no bills since my rent and car and everything come out of my parents account

lucky fucker, imagine the money you could have saved at this point if you did coke every other weekend and half as much
like that's still a lot of blow

Do you not get breaks unless you smoke?

FINNA BASED

I do, still costs £13 for a pack. Costs £4 in Italy.

Recently quit my job so I've no disposable income.

>Only when I'm meeting with friends and drink alcohol too.
Same

I just quit a month ago. Been going pretty good.

Same, unironically almost the same quitting time. Might start again though after I get healthy again.

I thought about giving up on quitting until I started being able to taste food and beer properly again. That's what's kept me going.

>13 bongpounds a pack
dear lord christ almighty just quit smoking then, it's 4-5€ the pack here and in france it went up to 10€ minimum. Are you shut-in? Do you not have any contacts to get contraband tobacco?

>Are you shut-in? Do you not have any contacts to get contraband tobacco?
Yeah I am but I'm not bothered enough to get contraband tobacco, I'm not so dependant. In a couple of weeks I'm going back to Italy so I'll bring back a few pouches of tobacco from the airport.

Unless you buy cigerate that has somekind of flavour no

Fuck that's my house don't go there

I smoke cigars on the weekends, it's the only way I can unwind and forget about my lowly wageslave life.

Nice house, user

On special occasions. Dad was a chainsmoker and did it indoors so I assume I'm fucked anyway.

Thanks user

There isn't really any reason to worry about damage caused by your father's smoking unless you have a certain genetic disorder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_1-antitrypsin_deficiency
I just love tobacco too much. Honestly I don't think tobacco smoking is so bad in and of itself, its just its synergistic effects when the person leads an otherwise poor lifestyle or has a chronic illness due to its effect as an immunosuppressant and the lowered blood oxygen saturation (which of course exacerbates pre-existing vascular issues and accelerates cell death)

Only casually smoke weed when hanging out with friends

>shit as a drug
>burns money
>unhealthy
why would i waste money on cigarettes when i could buy more heroin?

Attached: 1542334808771.png (154x143, 35K)

>There isn't really any reason to worry about damage caused by your father's smoking unless you have a certain genetic disorder.
Well I doubt I have that gene, but wouldn't being exposed to second hand smoke (carcinogens) for hours every day from birth to age 18 cause some serious mutations that'll show up as cancer later?

Yes I started at age of 14-15 and turks smoke so much

There isn't really any proof of that, no.

it has a lot to do with the fact that majority of people are smoking commercial filter cigarettes which is made with the lowest quality, pesticide-soaked tobacco, full of additives and equipped with filters that send fiberglass directly into your lungs, which you will never get rid of.
if everyone rolled their own cigs with quality tobacco and without these poisonous filters, the health effects would be considerably lowered. smoking is undeniably unhealthy, but the least you can do is lower the harmful effect as much as possible.

I used to, but I stopped cold turkey after stepping down. One of the best decisions of my life. Now I do 5k runs frequently and workout all week.

snus is harder to quit than cigs

I've read at least one epidemiological study showing the opposite, but then again there also exists more than one epidemiological study showing that pipe (and also cigar smokers IIRC?) have lower incidence of cardiovascular disease and lung cancer than never-smokers.

My stance on it pretty much really just is that smoking in itself isn't necessarily unhealthy, it has fairly easily understood biochemical effects and its potential mechanism of contribution to disease is fairly apparent to me, namely chronic low-level hypoxia leading to accelerated cell death, nothing to do with DNA damage as has been suggested before. Thus, in otherwise healthy individuals it should not really be a major health risk.

no, only 14% of americans smoke and I haven't seen a smoker in a few weeks. We got really brainwashed in school to not smoke. Like really fucked up videos and purple lungs.

>extremely cheap
So is the quality. I bought a pack of Marlboro Red the other day and didn't even recognize the taste, shit's was atrocious.