BEER IS GODSEND

BEER IS GODSEND

Wine is for mommaboys

Attached: ed064b72f4f00e42aaf17083116c7fb5.jpg (800x1200, 98K)

I drink water

what about vodka?

vodka/whisky are real alcohols, beer is a drink like a soda or coca-cola you know what I mean

I drink Jägermeister

One week sober :)

ech, typical Irish. I'm flying to Ireland, Mallow in May. Do you encourage me to try some good alcohol in Ireland? I've heard about Irish Cream. I've tried Guiness but for me it's a little bitter

agreed, i can't stand the taste of wine after a couple of glasses, especially red wine

Attached: BUSH-AMBREE.gif (1030x1030, 280K)

>not drinking both

hello babbies

Attached: 1541167191604.jpg (655x493, 49K)

The only thing worth trying is maybe some whiskey or fancy gin. Get some red breast 12 whiskey for a treat, but the price of alcohol here is very expensive. Enjoy your trip.

Poland is a beer country. Vodka is a meme forced by Russians (even though modern vodka was invented by a Pole). Also, Polish nobility mostly drank imported wine.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-212219.png (1080x1920, 275K)

Beer and wine are for different classes and ages, therefore not comparable. If you drink wine in your around 20s, you are either too rich and have no friends, or yeah – you are a mamma's boy and have no life. on the other hand, if you drink beer in your 30s, you are unsuccessful and/or a manchild, or a lower middle-class family dude.

eh, my friends are in their early 20s and they sometimes bring a bottle of wine to a house party. Sometimes it's even Georgian wine!

Beer literally has estrogen, both drinks are for soyboys

I’ve started drinking wine when I was 15 with my friends

>tfw just cracked open a bottle of goldstar unfiltered
pure kino

Attached: KEDTB15.jpg (2472x6357, 1.66M)

of course this kind of wine may be good to party

Attached: 1dc1909c7846bf4788ac5a4448754ae0.jpg (122x400, 21K)

I guess it's fine as long as there is a variety of other alcoholic drinks as well, or if it's a themed party. Otherwise, wine to a party doesn't sound very appropriate to me.
I did not know our wine was popular there, good to know.

>drinking beer, of all things, thinking it's some sort of a tough guy competition

Attached: brand-page-fernet-branca-2.jpg (500x500, 95K)

Georgian wines in Poland are popular because of quality, good colour and flavour (I love Georgian berry wines!)

Wow, berry wines. Such drinks are mostly consumed homemade here. I do not even remember seeing a bottled one in a store, but that might be because I usually go straight for what I intend to buy and don't do much browsing.