International students must pay higher university tuition

>International students must pay higher university tuition
Yes, yes, of course.

>Canadians from outside Quebec must pay higher university tuition in Quebec
JUST

Attached: quebec vs canada tuition.jpg (1092x336, 104K)

hon hon hon hon

Is Québec really that nationalistic? I read in some textbook that the region itself was sneakily penetrated by Anglo-Saxon settlers (not the Acadians) running away from some conflict during the 18th or 19th century and that they've been a notable force in Québec ever since.

das rite
>mfw at my university a non-Québécois Canadian pays 200% more than me

yea fuck *Nglo-*Axon
Acadians are not *Nglo-*Axon

Attached: 1493080449648.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

I don't get it. Out-of-state students get charged more in America too.

acadia will rise again

Attached: 1544576358832.png (987x715, 299K)

this isn't the case for most canadian provinces. people outside of newfoundland have to pay more too but it's not as drastic as quebec.

FUCK THIS SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: WHYY.png (697x693, 714K)

basse un rougepille

*ahem*
May I have your attention please?
FUCK *Nglos

Attached: 1541567534146.png (511x671, 171K)

Basé et rouge-pilulé
Mort aux anglos

Attached: 1546860191387.png (420x420, 21K)

How bad is it though. In the US it varies widely.

But to use a Uni from my state, as an example. The University of Virginia charges out of state students 26k more. (Average for instate is like 12k

Ironically VMI (Virginia Military Institute) also costs 20k more for out of state. It's not federal run though. So i guess it makes sense.

We do the same thing here for other states.
Thankfully it doesn't matter or us Californians because we have all the best universities.

It varies by like $500-1000. Some provinces like Ontario and Nova Scotia don't even charge out of state.

Canadian and American universities should let students study in their universities without charging them international student prices
Canada would benefit more from it since we have better universities though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nigga I paid 3000$ for a year howboutthat

we need some differences between our countries though. otherwise people might call us americans!

Why do Canadians tolerate this?

Phew that is where all my labour is going what a relief. I'm glad to know Frenchies are going to make all that money back with their hard earned humanities degrees and benefit our economy!

Attached: Stolen labour.png (1200x800, 846K)

>tfw equalization welfare check comes in the mail
feels so good to be from a "have-not" hahahahaha

cow in pic related is the average oil-worker in alberta. pepe is me

Attached: 1541652291553.jpg (654x639, 84K)

what the fuck does newfoundland do except act like they wanna be american but keep voting liberal. fucking newfie cunts

reason for such a policy is that students from other provinces come here to study then they leave and don't contribute to our economy

so it's kinda bad for us you see