International board

>International board
>everyone hates foreigners, is insular, is ethnocentrist, has close-minded opinions, believe in 19th century pseudosciences, and anglophones refuse to learn other languages
What is even the point of this board?

Attached: 263f805e93c44d17a1c1fd4065058c97c0bb05e1d966be244b0ae613c7513b90.webm (352x288, 2.74M)

>What is even the point of this board?
To demonstrate real-life attitudes, which are exactly those you isted.
And that's a good thing.

I hate germ many

Its called young people being contrarian. Cant believe you fell for it

Only insecure NEET incels spend all day posting BLACKED.com memes and screaming about how 69-IQ somalians are cuckolding you

This. It's good to remember most posters here are teenagers who are just parroting their high-school propaganda and whatever they read on Jow Forums.

>real life attitudes
dont be stupid, int is filled with guys who are literal losers. They talk about having foreign gf, anime girls and blackpost.

>international board
>everyone agrees with each other
>mexican has to be contrarian

y-y... you too...

hot

I apologize for my countrymen. This is what happens when a Mexican is BTFO in a thread and he starts spamming Jow Forums with his butthurt. I'm really sorry, guys.

Would you give her 70% of your income so she can fund interracial breeding grounds between hispanic women and white males?

Attached: a796eafa757dff5f59171ba40a43dd8390bd152ba21b8572772c071c23ac858d.png (824x289, 121K)

>and anglophones refuse to learn other languages
>implicando

Thanks OP, I almost choked laughing.

thot

not really, its middle aged fat, alcoholic never getting pussy because wife is a middle aged hambeast and the pay is shit typical loser views

if these "guys" are teenagers then i think its better they kill themselfs before they get to any real life problems

How to make the successful thread 2019:
post Alexandria Cortez.

Attached: alexandria-ocasio-cortez-ap-jef-181106_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 83K)

She's the new Natalia

This bitch is ugly I don't know what the fuck you all see in her

nobody love that ukrainian shit in r*ssia

all I want is that italy remains italian

A fucking spic

I love other countries so much that I want people 100 years from now to visit a foreign country and experience their culture without everything being the same bland homogenized mass

Attached: diversity.gif (313x339, 17K)

fuck off foreigner

>what is even the point of this board
refuge for old Jow Forums users

literally every board has Jow Forums tendencies though. except maybe /cgl/ and some of the smaller special interest boards

This Once Jow Forums stopped discussing the merits of political ideologies all together and became /b/ with flags and shite, cringey memes, I came here to learn about other cultures and subsequently make fun of them

I'm just here to discuss my love for racemixing.