1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How much student loan debt do you owe?

Attached: F709425C-2B1A-49CF-BC57-F1CEB1E2E7D3.png (601x601, 401K)

none

Poland
0 (zero)

Flag Related
About £5000, payable over 30 years at no interest

USA
If you're poor, they'll pay you to go

zero dollars, barely had to pay a thing

1. Poland.
2. What is that?

none

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR WHY CANT WE BE FIRST WORLD WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE A CORPORATE SLAVE SHITHOLE

Attached: CABFB197-5533-4D0A-BF02-078BC7531B7B.jpg (1435x1404, 263K)

Shouldn't have built your country on top of an indian burial ground

>freedom ain't free buddy
How much debt do you have?

now compare wages in the us and europe

I don't see your point.

you and other small western countries are exceptions. When I was comparing wages in the UK or Germany in IT industry with the US everything was better in the US.

None, despite spending six years in uni and dropping out three times. Uni was for free, financed my life through extended child allowance, savings and help from family in the meantime. Thanks for believing in me, family, even though it was ultimately fruitless.

None
Basically I lived at home so I didn't have to spend money on accommodation and I worked weekends so I could pay off most of my fees straight away

same desu

American IT wages are distorted by the massively overpaid but massively overpriced Silicon Valley where people earn 200k a year and still have to live in camper vans, and get laid off every couple months because their employer's startup is failing or Jewgle doesn't need them anymore.

IT industry is not limited to SV. I was comparing jobs in many different cities.

0 my parents pay as long as I do good

flag

About $30,000 or so.

0 because of scholarships and grants

Only about 150k USD, despite higher education being free here. 30k for bettering grades and the rest on a private uni.

'Murrica
None, because trust fund baby. Thanks folks!

0 because this shithole can't get into capitalism

Attached: hide_american.jpg (1024x828, 132K)

literally none, the state is in fact giving me money.

We have to pay for private healthcare though

vi har samma

>have free education
>still get into debt

Typical scandicuck