How do I move to Western Europe and become a welfare leech? this is a serious question

how do I move to Western Europe and become a welfare leech? this is a serious question

Attached: 1518544883993.jpg (499x499, 41K)

you need to have romanian or bulgarian passport for that

become citizen, search your ancestors, unironically

It depends, are you 3.7724% German?

To expand upon this, how do I find a European husband do marry me so I can be a housewife/welfare leech?

what is the citizenship process? do I have to be a worthwhile human to be accepted? do you need a visa to live there?

depends from country to country
since you are a retarded unliveable neet frog ill explain
you need to become a citizen of a COUNTRY that is INSIDE the EUROPEAN UNION
(romania bulgaria and croatia is bad, they are still 2nd class citizens)
becoming this citizen allows you to have access to your desired leech status in one of the welfare states (which are either already cutting it or consider cutting it, so this is not a sustainable strategy), however if you become a remotely useful part of such society your wellbeing will be secure

bump

which rich EU state has the easiest immigration process?

>fly to europe
>throw passport away
>claim to be syrian
>???
>neetbux

I'm looking for a serious step by step guide

One does not simply learn the art of leeching, enjoy burger king.

Attached: f.jpg (516x512, 32K)

I don't reveal my secrets to just anyone. Why would I grant you the holy knowledge of the NEETbux?

Attached: 1545555717763.png (480x480, 419K)

we're all frens here

unless you have family here or seek asylum you cant apply for permanent residence unless you can prove you are able to support yourself and you cant have recieved any welfare during the last 12months. Then you might apply for citizenship after having lived (and worked) here for 7-10 years.

Good luck getting citizenship to become a neet..

i thought your foreigners didn't work though?

Hello

also wondering this

Being a NEET on welfare is unironically not like the media portray it. Its a boomer scare tactic, just like terrorism or african gang violence in suburban Melbourne.

In my country we have some of the best welfare in the world, yet to support yourself on it is a mission.

I mean sure, say you did go to Europe and got welfare, then what? You could only afford to live in the poorest regions which are generally filled with drunks/drug addicts/forigners. You literally can only afford to eat canned food and barely any heating. Forget any hobbies, even paying the internet is a struggle. And to top it all off, everyone will so you as a leach. No girl will want to date you, nobody will want to be your friend. You will be in the same position you are now, just poorer and more exposed to crime.

It is also very hard cycle to break after a year or two. Good luck finding any job that is not slave tier after not working for a few years. Your best bet is to try and pursue a job in whatever you are interested in. It can be anything, even if its shit people criticise here like arts or history or whatever. Just find something that gets you at least a minimum wage and that you enjoy. By default you would already be living a better life than anyone on welfare anywhere.

Why hello there ;)

Do you think my flag would be this if I knew?

cringe

this is peak wagie cope

None are easy unless you have a job lined or are able to claim citzenship from having a grandparent from that country or something

Based.

this is the answer you're looking for

just claim to be a gay man or something and seek asylum

pretty easy here in germany, if you can proof you have german ancestors. most of these volga germans do this as well.

Just say you're a muslim seeking refugee from a failing country. Flag checks out.

They don't. There are a thousand loopholes for new migrants and asylum seekers and 2. generation migrants(migrants breed like rabbits) get citizenship and don't have to work either.

how many generations back is acceptable?

ok sounds like I need to go to Germany or Austria then

Contact a fucking embassy you larper.

the biggest group of foreigners are polish and they shure as hell work.

The neet life on welfare is a myth. you get what you need to survive and thats it. you like gaming? good luck bying a computer. drink all day? fuck i cant afford it on my salary (sixpack of cheap beer is 18$) why dont you get an education, a job and a life instead?

Just get someone to transfer a bit of money on your account so you can show the authorities that you can "sustain yourself on your own", then transfer it back and go to the welfare office and show them your empty account. Congrats, you are now oficcialy on welfare. That's the standard method, or at least it was we got a right-wing government recently and maybe they changed things.

I don't even care anymore I hope everything burns to the ground.

what is there to larp about? lmao???

I already have everything I need, I just need my rent and food paid for. that's where you come into picture

You're not moving out of state or country fool.

>I hope everything burns to the ground
is it really that bad there now? i guarantee US is still worse

why the hell wouldn't I? this country is a fucking shit hole. most Americans are extremely poor

Attached: 645x344-1546599943734.jpg (645x344, 80K)

Not doing the work for you anymore, Tyreese. US can burn for all I care

another new rule they are putting into effect. mandatory activity, you can be called out by the county or the city to pick thrash, streetsweeping or other basic jobs. and if you fail to show up they reduce or even remove your welfare. I smile just thinking about this, all you neets being forced out to do something. pure justice.

But he's right. You just don't think it through.

I dont move to a country if I speak the language

*can't

>you can be called out by the county or the city to pick thrash, streetsweeping or other basic jobs.

Are refugees forced to this?
And are you paid a wage for this labor?

No you're talking shit m8. Here you can have a very affordable life in a 100 % white place and no condition on receiving the gibs other than being over 25. About 900-1000 $ with free electricity and free heating fees

Alors pourquoi tu traines sur les rond points cassos?

Of course not. Cucks are only mad when other Euros dont want to work. Refugees are a-okay

You realize you'll have to justify your welfare demands in a face-to-face interview? You cant speak the language, you're straight from the USA, you didn't try to have a job... You'll be told to go back.

Lots of people get sent back though.

>le youpin montagneux
Tbqh mentalité française

Wow. I know understand why Varg chose France to be a welfare leech

that's a diff user

i'm not going to switzerland anyways.

how old are you Norgbro?

France sounds based, I might go there then. I plan on pulling a Varg and having like 6 white children. I'd like to have a period of research and learning so I can brush up on some philosophy and political writings. I'd like to be the next Fuhrer/Napoleon. if nothing else I'll start my own online software business since I'm a developer.

France will benefit from me. more hardworking Somalis for the Norwegian faggot.

>rreeee stop getting on welfare, that's for the refugees to have more children!!!
Varg is right.

You'll have an interview in France as well.

You don't need citizenship to receive the gibs btw, good luck to you

is it difficult to get into Switzerland? I've heard you need to have PhD or something. how much is university there?

Switzerland is rich as fuck, and small. Of course it's difficult to get in.

can i bring my guns?

bump