What kind of man do I need to be to fuck this girl?

What kind of man do I need to be to fuck this girl?

Attached: diovana.jpg (901x1200, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YBl-HhUW5I&t=120s
youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ&t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You first need to be a guy who has a taste for girls who look like Anne of green gables

her tits could be bigger

she's still inferior to valentina

If you want any girl to love you first you gotta learn to love yourself

Attached: diokonigsreuter_26066181_1306965636116242_7159806762713874432_n.jpg (1080x1206, 150K)

you probably need to be very sociable, have a stable job and be a little good looking

This but unironically

literally a 7/10 here

shes just j*ilb8

This but unironically

im not being ironic though

Instagram model

She's an 8

Attached: diokonigsreuter_26863949_2011753605751971_429091727068889088_n.jpg (1028x1133, 123K)

Attached: diokonigsreuter_22157252_487131088337706_3600685291435720704_n.jpg (1080x1265, 154K)

Tall dark n handsome
Do mma capoiera salsa make money n be social

Tits too small for me

>he doesn't like small tits

You're such a pleb.

Attached: diokonigsreuter_29417950_470690770012543_4300075992094867456_n.jpg (1080x1113, 231K)

Black

I used to have the same thoughts about this girl I was fucking, I really liked her and wanted to be in a relationship with her, but she was fucking other guys and flirting with everyone. Sometimes she'd go home with me, sometimes she'd go home with another random dude at a bar. It made me feel like shit.

Anyway, now she's dating a short chubby rich ugly guy, and she told me she likes him because he's not jealous, he never asks her about other guys she sleeps with (I never did either, but she would tell me, for example one night she met me and was telling me about the tinder date she'd just been on, and would go on tomorrow), and it looks like she's getting serious with this guy.

Really makes me think. Is it wrong to be jealous when a girl you're fucking is fucking other guys? Should you be mature, keep your mouth shut, be confident, and wait for her to get over this phase and settle down with you?

Obviously it's hard to be confident when you know the girl you're into is seeing other guys. I don't know how much I should blame myself for this failed "relationship", but she aside from the hoeing this girl was really nice.

Attached: 1545669365750.jpg (850x687, 113K)

It’s always the american

just me

she is a fucking whore user.

dude have you no fucking balls? if a girl is fucking other guys thats the biggest red fucking flag there is let alone doing it right under your nose what the fuck man

Attached: 1545841627892.png (430x300, 231K)

deep

What he fuck?

Attached: 10034965346.jpg (600x532, 40K)

So when does it become exclusive?

>he doesn’t like one of the most fundamental indicators of fertility
It’s like your not even human

t. virgin

Jesus christ, I approached a girl in a bar on saturday who looked JUST LIKE THIS but with blonde hair.

She was a complete bitch.

whoa... powerful rebuttle...

oh no no no

I was with one girl who fucked another dude and I just called her a slut.

Actually now that I think about it I called a few girls i fucked sluts to their faces. I hope it damaged them permanently.

were you in a relationship?

>She was a complete bitch.

What did she do?

I like pussy

No, not an exclusive one.
In my mid-twenties I fucked a lot of girls. Not because I wanted to fuck a lot of girls, but a lot of girls were hot and would fuck me, which was cool. But I was looking for a steady gf, not to fuck a bunch of different girls (even if I enjoyed it).
However they just wanted to ride the cock carousel so if they fucked someone else I called them a slut.
One girl I fucked on valentine's day morning then she fucked another dude that night. She lived next door to me.
One girl wnated to come over one night, but I had class in the morning so I said, "Tomorrow" so she went and fucked my coworker that night, then fucked me the next night. Later I found out and called her a slut.
In fact if I ever saw any of those girls in person again, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them they're white trash. Honesty is important.

She looks like she fucks Asian guys

usrelf

lol

This is pretty normal behaviour for girls in 2019. You'll be waiting forever if you expect to find a girl.

She just acted entitled and incredibly rude to everyone who talked to her, and I guess she liked the bartender dude who seemed to think she was annoying. There was a live band that night and it was a small bar full of people, and she leans over to him and says, "Ugh I'm just so sick of it, all of it, all these people and noise. You're the only one who makes it alright."

I just thought, "damn, sounds like going to a bar was a stupid idea you dumb bitch"

pretty difficult to find one like that
red heads aren't too rare here, but they usually have big british heads and then a lot of the remaining qts dye blonde

Attached: breda.jpg (660x370, 75K)

I had 2 steady gfs last year man.
Although i agree it is normal behavior for a lot of them to fuck around.

I WANNA LICK HER CUTE BELLY GOD DAMNNIT FUCKING SHIT WHY ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

To fuck a whore? Well you need money and... Not much else.

If he didn't fuck her he was a faggot or a chad

she must be a dumb bimbo so it's kind of turnf off for me.
I am the only one here that find a deep emotional and intellectual connection with a beautiful female even more exciting than just fucking some thot?
I want both things, that's the ultimate goal.

>Although i agree it is normal behavior for a lot of them to fuck around.

So what are you supposed to do? I guess if they really like you they wouldn't keep fucking around and they'd decide to be exclusive and start a relationship. If you want to just have sex then you'll be alright, but good luck just having sex with a beautiful girl without catching feelings.

you aren't the only one friend, everyone with a brain plus a dick does

Attached: elevated tastes.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Rate your self-confidence from 1-10. That number is the same as the girl that's right for you.

hard pill 2 swallow

If you like niggers,user...

>just be confident bro

Attached: 92634892-6054-4695-80DD-4154319C0173.jpg (1024x759, 77K)

Very true. But girls do shit that wrecks your self confidence, and then they tell you you're too insecure. Sometimes it's out of your control.

There is no real answer.
Some of them even said it was the best sex they ever had and orgasmed repeatedly (the neighbor girl was a squirter and squirted constantly), but they still left one way or another.
It wasn't "catching feelings" so much that bothered me, but the fact that I wanted regular sex and these girls might leave any minute.
Just a stable girl to get it on with a luxury in a third-world place like mine. They all have daddy issues or mental problems

She is white and would never date a monkey Brazilian.

wut

niggers have small tits

He's brazilian, duh

Who knows what women want nowdays. You would think, money, big dick, appearance, social skills. But it is never clear. Social status seems to be the most important, really. Other people like the guy, makes her want him too, and many times, not even he knows why he is popular. Social chess is complicated, but can be manipulated by real chads that fuck 8/10 and beyond all the time easily even being ugly, unpleasant and poor.

>2 steady gfs last year

@99931816
She's Brazilian.

Now stop replying to my thread. Thanks.

Attached: diokonigsreuter_22159444_877138039121958_8022500095721209856_n.jpg (1080x1348, 115K)

>go to scottland's countryside
>lots of qt 3,14 with funny teeth
>choose one
>you are different in there cause you're black so it's good to fuck women
>???

Scottish girls look nothing like OP's pic. Also they hit the wall at age 18.

So where can you get girls like this? only monkeyzil?

The kind who doesn't download random images of women on his computer, makes posts about them on Jow Forums and wanks to them at night like a creep. Sorry dawg, but you're a major turn off for women. Oh, and lots of money.

imo best looking girls are found in czech republic, hungary, russia, poland.

How does scottish girls looks like then? Oh shit I thought the meme was real.

Sounds pretty gay can i just get dick enlargement instead

that nigga obviously mentioned GINGER cute girls

ginger girls are for ginger bvlls only

basado

:\

What left for a pardo like me? Do you fishermen likes pardos?

One who doesn't post on Jow Forums

this but ironically

Nigga grow the fuck up, I'm so fucking tired of people talking about girls as if they were some sort of divine fruit, they're not, raise your self-esteem, nobody is fucking better than you and you are not better than anybody, but funnily enough this girl seems like a literal whore who sold her soul to satan for lust, she doesn't really deserve you, and that rich guy seems like a cuck.

She's Brazilian duh

It's not about that, it's about spending your time with a certain person only to realise all the effort you've been pouring into that relationship is completely lost. It depresses people. You're right though, he should've had better judgement.

She is a white girl from Brazil - but not Brazilian.

A pedophile.

>absolute state of american education

What is in Jus soli, Josh?

Attached: 1545536415633.png (645x773, 11K)

Stop giving him you(s). Stop replying to him.

You re NOT, my mother. Ok?

@99933482
But this is my thread and you'll ruin if you keep talking about race.

>one day I just started to believe in myself. Believe me, it works.

Attached: 1546905880884.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Oh. I'm sorry amigo. I hope you can get your redhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YBl-HhUW5I&t=120s

youtube.com/watch?v=PeKA4oKTIiQ&t=15s

Thats a good thing, that means you're the one doing the cucking in this situation

Attached: 1543244245236.jpg (500x395, 55K)

Her legs look distorted in this pic, looks weird the more I stare.