In the winter of 2002...

>In the winter of 2002, the Germans launched a military offensive in France and all over Western Europe that married superb intelligence, the latest marketing thinking, and new technology to achieve in just one day what their grand fathers and great grand fathers had failed to achieve in all 10 years of the World Wars. It was a stunning victory, altering the balance of power in Europe in one stroke, and convinced the entire world that the German economic machine was unstoppable.

Attached: AldiLidl_0.jpg (1000x520, 218K)

Aldi is absolutely based

aldi is disgusting, specially the vegetables and fruits are shittier.

Both Aldi and Lidl has shitty veggies and meats.

aldi is way worse.

Hofer and Lidl are both pretty good

dunno aldi but lidl sucks ass

I never buy at lidl

Lidl was based at first. A lot of special german products we had never seen. These days it's like a Finnish chain. Same products as in Finnish stores but with a different label

Lidl is based

This. I bought salad from Aldi and it was rotten the next day.
Everything else I love tho. Spend $70 on what would cost +$120 at Shartmart.

Worst I saw from Aldi was beer in a plastic bottle. Fucking Germans what are you doing

ALDI HAS SHIT MEATS

Attached: 1384677326517.jpg (955x768, 109K)

It arrived here recently. It has the best prices and tasty meat but hasnt had any impact on market mostly cuz of its low market share. They have less that 30 stores opened yet, whole region of northern belgrade- covering the economy bigger than montenegro has only one store. Well i dont like the fact that you can for example find croatian cevapi and german prosciotto but fuck i guess there are probably integrated domestic producers that are now selling their products abroad too

>beer in a plastic bottle.
everyone who buys that is a lower lifeform

Attached: b35bfba4332ba3ba3f5fbb1f3964733f01192f4a_hq.jpg (600x600, 47K)

they had beer in tiny medicine bottles

Boycott German goods, boycott German grocery stores.

Attached: 1542924586386.jpg (461x427, 62K)

Coming from a country always under sanctions.

Europsin will always be my first choice of shopping
Waitrose in the UK
I hate LIDL because it's always full of fucking chunks do I rarely shop there even tho it's the closest supermarket

Attached: 1376486553_w640_h640_red.jpg (674x1280, 124K)

Lidl is great, they're bakery is surprisingly fantastic actually and they have plenty of shit I can't find anywhere else
Aldi is a bit minging. I do my shopping there because I'm skint but I'll still go to Sainsbury's for fruit and veg

Aldi is dogshit. Their off brand chips gave me violent diarrhea and a sore throat.

the only people who shop at Aldi are poorfag fat rednecks who need to feed their obese 7 children back in their trailer home with whatever's cheap

Attached: 1442566691.png (960x947, 633K)

Lidl here is an absolute disgrace
Aldi not so much

SPAR is god

uhm i googled and found that SPAR is dutch, always thought it was german for some reason

How is Biedronka in Poland? It's the same as a very big portuguese supermarket chain called Pingo doce

Attached: 372AEC9C-2BF3-4F42-8421-0F69E57C3AB8.png (225x225, 8K)