Why do Arabs like to rape people?

Why do Arabs like to rape people?

Is it because they are short and women don't like short guys so they rape them instead?

I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: shitholes.png (350x220, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1vCe3BAnws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic totally related btw.

Sexual frustration, basically. It happens in ultra conservative countries.

>tfw you take a shit and it starts talking back to you

Attached: 1547076117063.png (400x381, 108K)

macaco

Macaco

macaco

>rape people?
I hope your not talking about yourself you literal ape

Attached: br21.png (869x1112, 485K)

conservative countries and prostitution is illegal, punished heavily.

turkey is also conservative but prostitution is legal and regulated there.

if you look at statistics western countries are rated top in rape, that's because western girls like to drink and get wasted, wake up with someone stranger and accuse him for rape.

>conservative
>legal prostitution
It's called hypocrisy.

You are a rape baby between a Arab mutt and monkey

he is BLACK or one of those white brazilians

it's called pragmatism

Sopa du Macaco. Uma Delisia

Bosniaks are the most degenerate Muslims along with everything else on the Balkans so of course you're okay with it

unlike other muslim majority countries, we don't have any problem with having sex, most of the girls lose their virginity at their teens. but it's not because we're liberal muslims or anything. nobody cares about nothing sacred in my country.

>nobody cares about family
>nobody cares about country
>nobody cares about religion
>...

Their religious beliefs might explain it. Considering they're taught from birth that the kaffir are less than human.

youtu.be/Q1vCe3BAnws

Muslim army lul enjoy the Shariah

Saint Louis, King of France, allowed brothels.

didn't most european kings allow brothels? at least they tolerated them and knew they would always be around

Colonização foi boa - Colonization was good, Ditadura Militar -Military dictatorship, Getúlio Vargas nazista - Getúlio Vargas was a Nazi, Proclamação da República foi golpe - Proclamation of the Republic was a coup d'état,Carlos Alberto Brilhante Ustra, Partido dos Trabalhadores - Workers' Party, DOPS - Department for Political and Social Order, DOI-CODI - Department of Information Operations - Center for Internal Defense Operations, MR8 - 8th October Revolutionary Movement, Operação Prato -Operation Plate ,Operação Traira -Operation Traíra, Alexandre von Baumgarten ,Caso Ana Lídia- the murder of Ana Lídia ,Caso Araceli - Araceli murder, Município de Cândido Godói - Cândido Godói municipality

>didn't most european kings allow brothels?

I don't know, probably but this one is a Catholic Saint, so the Bosniak is right when he talks about pragmatism.

It's not like Christianity, specially Catholicism is known for actually following its own rules lol