What are your personal interactions with east asians?

what are your personal interactions with east asians?

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 13K)

mostly of the sexual kind

Mainland Chinese are rude as shit. Most of the others are fine, though Koreans seem a bit up themselves.

Mainly wishing I was one instead of being a southeast Asian

Central asians > East asians.
Change my mind.

>taiwanese
most based people worldwide
>chinese
dont give a shit about political correctness, based
>japanese
inaccessible, walking riddles
>korean
think they're better than everyone

There was a korean exchange student in my class who spoke perfect american english for some reason.

Invasions, contrinvasions, roleplays with cage

taking care of sick one atm.

Sat next to a Korean girl in high school Latin class (she had been adopted by white parents, incidentally). She was pretty nice to me: she often complimented me for being good at Latin and laughed at my jokes.

Attached: sploot.png (676x581, 359K)

Chinese are the only one I like for now

I dated a Filipino chick and she cheated on me but I didn't even really like her that much so I didn't care

I had a Chinese friend as a kid. One day I visited his house. His grandfather and father scared the shit out of me as a kid. Cold as ice with no emotions. His mother was pretty alright tho, offered me cupcakes.

Was she hot? the Filipino chicks I have met looked like peasants and had acne

Only Japanese born in Brazil, that are Pretty ok, although the girls are ice queens. And Chinese owners of random stuff shops that are even worse as bosses and try to fool you into buying shit for 10 times its value.

I don't like the mainland chinese, they are either too autistic to be able to communicate or rude as fuck
the japs are nice people
the only korean I met was a cute girl, was pretty flirty

I was friends with a FOB Viet guy once. He was actually really cool.

Fun fact: his parents hated the fact that he was dating a Mexican girl.

I just made love with an east asian, now I'm going out to meet up with another east asian.

i'm pretty much sure that chinks have no soul, maybe they're really NPCs

t. east asian
was it good?

I prefer them to r*ssians

grew up in vancouver, kind of hard to greentext 12 years of my life

I've fucked and creampied in many Chinese exchange students.

>download.jpg
I used to buy jasmine rice from this one chingchong's store. He was always so rude it was funny. That's about it.

I've befriended with a Japanese and a Korean I met in Canada, both of them are really cute, the Japanese is reserved and I usually practice my Japanese with her, I'm really close to the Korean though, we would date if we were living in the same country, we both want to go live to Canada.

I want east Asian bf

I didn't have many interactions, but the few I did were pleasant. Good, hard working people.

iam a yellow mustard race

Attached: 1497691136331.png (570x400, 46K)

Yes, it was good. She went out, I'm still eating breakfast.

Attached: 1547078554160809380547.jpg (2592x4608, 2.87M)

nice
are you japanese?

Attached: 1503583521370.gif (234x249, 269K)

fuck off go back

I talk daily with a SEA girl about mobile games

Attached: 1432868742049.jpg (1000x1166, 433K)

I had a Chinese roommate in college who would always slam his door and leave the window open even on cold ass winter days.

a bit up? what do you mean?

My primary school japenese teacher was a cunt

Had an Asian literature teacher. Prob a jap cuz she was non stop glorifying haiku and bashed all western literature. And she was a total bitch

No. I'm the whitest man alive.

Attached: P_20190103_145357_1.jpg (2608x1467, 1.31M)

She was aight. Nice tits

>non stop glorifying haiku and bashed all western literature.

glorious nippon woman

Attached: 739C60D0-8CBF-4F29-88AC-87E91C2E6FB7.jpg (470x653, 38K)

Lots of sex

I have a South Korea friend in Uni I talk to daily. He's very nice and polite, I like him. I also have a chinese friend and he made me realize how much psychos chinese people are. They don't consider other people as human beings, will always try to get free stuff everywhere they go and basically behave like wounded animals 24/7. I met a Chinese looking guy named Amir who had a Russian sounding family name who lived in Kazakhstan. The guy is chill and has amazing learning skills.

I envy you for getting out of this continent

Canadians and Australians are rude and disrespectful “”“peoples”””

I don't live in a major city so I have never actually conversed with one other than some Japanese exchange students back in high school.
They're alright, I made them laugh by telling them I wanted to be a janitor when I grew up when asked.

Well, technycally the Japs wrote the first novel in book form, the Tale of Gengi. We have to give them that. And the americans are still trying( why this meme about the great american novel?There is a lot of great books by americans).

I'm curious about their family background.

They all come from wealthy families. My chinese friend comes from a wenzhou shithole.

Things ive noticed
Chinese: Darker Skin=more polite
Koreans: Fatter= More sociable
Japanese: Less chinky looking= bro

It not PC but we do have geographic stereotype within China.
Wenzhou is famous for its speculators.
Most poor Chinese lock themselves in the lab trying to finish their degree and save money. Tuition is high af, be gentle to them.

Australian seems like a good guy.

SK are really boring materialistic people

Had some Korean kids at my school who were pretty based, even the guy who didn't know much English had pretty good bantz

I only date east asian men. In general, they are more considerate.

Attached: 1545736764153.jpg (228x392, 53K)

>yeah I’ll have the lo mein and wonton soup

>tfw beginning to suspect the chinese buffet is putting rat poison in your eggrolls

Attached: 1543071792154-1.png (399x400, 56K)

never had any. Even in the capital it's pretty rare to see one

i have a hand on interaction with (my) asian cocks.

>chinks
they literally think everyone else who looks asian are chinese
>taiwanese
nice and friendly
>hongkong
same as above and can speak English
>japanese
shit at english but atleast tries, usually same as above

why you say me bad English

>chinks
>they literally think everyone else who looks asian are chinese
hmm i wonder why in a country of 1.386 billion people assume they are chinese.

>chinese
Either really smart and laid back but responsible or turbo autism.
For chinese-americans they're either full blown tryhard or once more turbo autism.
All in all I prefer the mainlanders who can speak English properly.

>Koreans
Fashion obsessed, lack spatial awareness, easily impressed(or good at faking it idk), most koreans you see over in Vancouver are groups of young tourists or couples.
Pretty nice people overall.

>Japanese
Fun as hell in their own way ngl, worked for a japanese man in a warehouse and he was super chill, responsible, and took things seriously of course but always laughed at the end of the day.

Chinese people are incredibly rude, unaware of their surroundings and expect others to conform to their subhuman behaviour.

I have never encountered any other East Asians that are bad, butKorean dudes look really faggy though these days with those retarded fucking bowlcut haircuts.

they do it in everywhere even outisde thier country thats the problem

>japanese
nice and considerate people

>chinese
friendly and industrious yet very traditional

>korean
aloof and very inconsiderate towards others

RAPE

Attached: 35a1e258-6f55-11e6-af03-e675d0741f8a_660x385.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

chinese immigrants
>either full assimilation or 0% assimilation, nothing in between

i am one uwu

Attached: Zhuge_Liang_(ROTK10).png (240x240, 106K)

Japanese girls are a bit weird but they are better at sex than Korean girls. I prefer talking to Korean girls though. Chinese girls are just shit at everything

Asians usually keep to themselves

Hmm?
Everyday life I suppose
I know this one guy from Myanmar and he's so cute but I'm pretty sure he's straight

Attached: angereee.png (413x446, 223K)

they are on of the countries with highest number of overseas people and they arguably has every single asian phenotype living in their country.
its not that surprising, and make it kinda tolerable when you considered it

>they literally think everyone else who looks asian are chinese
and Koreans literally think that everyone who looks white is American

Attached: 1500598036447.jpg (800x568, 80K)

is this based on personal interaction? because i dont do this

I've only seen a few Asians in my life (mostly Chinese who run "Chinese" restaurants) and a few days ago I saw an Asian couple whom I presume were Chinese backpackers. I've never dealt with one personally in real life though.