His """"""""""""country"""""""""""" has a government that is currently operational

>his """"""""""""country"""""""""""" has a government that is currently operational

Attached: 1546305527637.png (600x580, 647K)

Impeach trumpf

lmao

Dabs on America

Holy shit its still going on
Over a fucking fence
A fucking FENCE
I love trump so much

Attached: images (13).jpg (310x162, 6K)

>sweden hasn't had a government since september

Attached: 1546472701890.png (593x580, 621K)

If he doesn't go down as one of the worst presidencies in American history, then I don't want to live anymore.

Still though I think in pure damage bush was still worse

>Belgium is more of a country than us

cringe

sorry I meant MAGA my fellow PEDES

>haha i cant believe reddit.com loves drumpf right my fellow 4channelers :^)

Not allowed in this thread. Shoo shooo

serious question, do you actually think that he's doing a good job?

>His country's government is being run by competent people

Attached: Mexican Exports to USA.png (1093x721, 463K)

yes? we wanted a wall and thats what hes trying to get

What a retard.

not an argument

you are a very stupid man

Attached: image.png (605x418, 214K)

>Threatens the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of workers for his autistic vision for a wall despite the fact most undocumented workers typically overstay visas and most drug trafficking occurs through legal ports of entry anyways.

Attached: John Bolton's Mustache.jpg (680x497, 100K)

Serious question: how can you possibly think that 300,000 apprehensions per year at your southern border is not a national crisis? How can you defend their blatant abuse of the asylum system?

We can solve that without spending billions on an autistic fence

I agree with this, Bush was far far worse. Kids these days don't know how lucky they are.

Trump would have to carry out two military invasions between now and March in order to catch up, along with backtrack his tariff and border policies in the face of slight political opposition - just like Bush did.

>actually Dtumf is doing more damage himself he's withdrawing US troops from Syria and Afghanistan which will destabilize the region and we should instead keep our soldiers in there to keep fighting even though I'm personally against these wars and think they're wrong but I also think they should stay and keep killing until the job is done

>government
>workers
pick one

Drumpf sent more soldiers to Afghanistan than Obama

Attached: from the failing (and sad) nyt itself.png (987x508, 178K)

sounds like a big nothing burger. why would any self respecting canadian toe themselves to failing drumpf regime at this point?

If it was Amazon that had shut down, rather than the Federal Government, a lot more people would have noticed.

Government workers are literally just parasites sucking at the teat of tax payer money.

He announced a policy of withdrawal in December of at least 7,000 troops from Afghanistan which enraged the democrats, many of whom hold both the positions of being against the war and against ending the war. The US military should stay in Afghanistan to keep killing in order to reduce killing in the long run, destroying the region in order to secure it.

You can acknowledge that him throwing his country's weight around is bad for us but good for Americans. His pivot back to purely transactional realpolitik is has unironically done a huge amount in addressing grievances expressed privately by prior presidents (China's tech transfer clauses, NATO freeloaders, etc.)

China has become emboldened thanks to Drumpf though. Look at the Philippines for example.

>announced
Now look at what he actually did

China was building military bases in the Spratly Islands while literally laughing in Obama's face (see: the infamous red carpet incident near the end of his second term). They've been gifted a good hand by the impotence and incompetence of the previous administration, and Trump has already extracted economic concessions out of them in the past few months.

and that's a good thing.
SD as a monkeywrench in the machinery of our pisscunt establishment is a blessing as it'll likely lead to further polarization and radicalization. They only have losing moves now and keep putting off making those moves.

Get on our level, burgers. You shut down your post office for a week and from what I hear, Cheeto Benito is gonna crawl for the Dems now? Sad!

Attached: XhDkEaV.jpg (258x245, 102K)

Yeah, i mean trump is more retarded but when hes out they'll just repeal what he did and it'll be basically back like what it was except they'll know people wont just vote for the establishment anymore
Bush, that was the whole start of Americans extra fast decline outside of the inevitable not having a monopoly on manufacturing and educated peppe anymore. You'll be caught up in that shit for who knows how long

>country with 350 million bordering country with 120 million and a 1,000 mile border across a desert has illegal border crossings
>i-its an emergency
cringe

kill yourself