What country has the most childish users?

What country has the most childish users?

>I live with my parents
>Mom still buys various things for me
>I play videogames
>I babysit twin lolis so I can play with them
>I buy "kids toys" like lego
>Mom still wants to know where I go and and when I come back
>When I can I use the bike instead of the car

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

Finns desu

They are autistic but not that childish

I live with my father and im 20. My room looks exactly like it did when I was 14. He pays for everything for me except the internet bill, which I pay with NEET bux. I haven't had a gf since high school because I'm embarrassed of how childish I am and no woman would date a manchild

Then probably Spaniards

80 percent of us can handle AT weapons and machine guns. Fuck you soft faggots.

Finns can also live without working a day in their life if they wanted to and live relatively comfy in their subsidized housing and NEET bucks

Finns and Aussies

Aussies are crazy

>Live with parents
>Mommy prepares my bath everyday at 8pm
>Mommy cooks me eggs and bacon everyday at 7am
>Mommy washes my shitstained/cumstained underwear and bedsheets
>No social interactions
>Spend my weekends with mommy and dad in museums of we get some BK and go shopping at the mall

Attached: d07.jpg (775x719, 94K)

>I'm embarrassed of how childish I am and no woman would date a manchild
Oof. Can totally relate.

there's nothing childish about living with your parents. moving out as soon as you're 18 is retarded, you're basically dooming yourself to a decade of debt if you're not a trustfund baby

Who do you think you're addressing?

you're dooming yourself to a decade of poverty if you're not a trustfund baby anyway

You are honorary italian now

i'm 19 and i have to help with rent + grocery shopping

greeks

Attached: 6ZFTC0V.png (1200x1200, 459K)

>he unironically believes this
university is a scam, go to community college or trade school

thanks chief, or should i say chef?

I moved out as soon as I was 18, the best thing I ever did.

why do people act like moving as far away from their parents as young as they can is a good idea?
people running away from their families and the lack of connection it creates is why the west is such a shithole.
i (figuratively) remember a time when a whole family would live in a single house and when the grandparents died, the parents became the masters of the house etc, etc
those were the fucking days man

>university is a scam, go to community college or trade school
won't change the fact that crackhouses start at $1,000,000 here and I will need to save for a decade to afford a down payment on a condo.

>Slovakia

>>I babysit twin lolis so I can play with them
That went from childish to creepy fast

Attached: Pepe14.jpg (641x530, 25K)

then move, retard

> >I live with my parents
Same
> >Mom still buys various things for me
Sometimes but not always
> >I play videogame
Same but a lot less than years ago
> >I babysit twin lolis so I can play with them
No
> >I buy "kids toys" like lego
No but I'd do it if I lived abroad
> >Mom still wants to know where I go and and when I come back
Same
> >When I can I use the bike instead of the car
I don't drive

Japs by a longshot

Play and have fun, not "play" in that way

We play outside, we watch TV, we play vidya, and we do more simple games like I'm blindfolded and I have to try and get them, simulate wrestling match, etc.
It's fun to be kids again, and having children around every now and then also calm my desire for motherhood, why having one and get all the responsibilities when you can use those of others for a while?

that sounds really nice desu

>loose family and social circle
I guess that's easy if you are an asocial asshole

I like my life. People are often jealous and are passive-agressive saying shit like "wow you must really like your parents to not have any social life like that". People can't stand others being genuinely happy, pathetic. I like my comfy life, yeah sure, no gf and no friendos but playing yakuza 0 and morrowind on xbox in full autismo mode makes me happy and I'm enjoying my life while engaging in meaningful studies.

>meaningful studies

like what?

My Italian friend is 19 and his parents pay his rent for his apartment near his uni

I'm attending a finance school, aiming for the Masters degree. My dream would be to work in private equity.

>be 23
>mom still cooks for me, does my laundry, cleans my room, and drives me everywhere
>still not allowed to spend the night over at someone else's, still have to tell her where im going, how long, and with who, still not allowed to get a drivers license

That's pretty normal if you have to study in another city

absolutely adore italian girls desu lads

When brits think they have a chance with us

>>Mommy prepares my bath everyday at 8pm

wait why does someone have to prepare you a bath

I'm 20 and majority of my mates still live with their parents that pay for all their shit at home

based fellow student of finance

lived in milan and i fucked a few italian girls. albanians are better.

She just let the water run in the bathtub at around 8pm to save me time since I go back from school usually late.

Even the king of virgins can fuck in Milan

>Live alone in small house
>Drive car
>Have $60,000 a year job
>Mom is dead
>Only high school deploma so probably won't be moving up in life
>I play video games and watch anime
>I exercise.
I'd say I'm about average

Attached: lol.png (680x585, 516K)

The first thing most Italian guys said to me when I first came to Milan was that Italian girls thought they were princesses and they all had a figa di legno.

Not in Milan

are you from milan? which areas do you frequent?

Am 21, live with my parents
I help out a bit. Do chores, cook, clean up, help my dad with his home business, etc. I'm attending a local uni in my state so I don't see the reason to move out when we're all so close to each other.

united states
litterely every post is a christcuck shil

No
>living in a city

>Mom still wants to know where I go and and when I come back
That's normal, it just means she cares about you, which you should be happy she does, and using a bike instead of a car is just good for you and saves you money. The rest is a little weird, but really nothing outlandish, depending on your age.

i'd say you're golden as long as you're not doing manual labor

beh, i enjoyed milan. always something to do, always new people to meet, can find anything at any time, good parties.

don't think i'd want to live in a tiny town.

thanks

>living with parents at 21
>no social interactions
>grandma still gift me moneys
>i'm always with my mom
>play videogames and watch anime all day
>i only bath
>i still shart in my slip

Attached: 1545317868420.png (419x398, 191K)

My mom always bought me things and gifts and gave money whenever I asked and I never had to work. I moved out and I am upset that my boyfriend doesnt buy me things and expects me to work and pay rent. His dads gf sits at home all day with her strange pets and watches Alex Jones. I wish I could find a bf that would let me be a NEET.

how do you find parties in a foreign country?

That's entitlement, which is not very endearing. It is feasible though to support a family on one salary, you would just have to find someone with little debt and be prepared to live a very levelheaded lifestyle.

Norme REEEEEEE

Based gandma and based grandpa, I got 150 euro for christmas

> aiming for the Masters degree.
Bruh. You say it as if it was difficult. You fucking europussies get a bachelor in 3 years due to that bologna thing

First worlders have it all served in a silver plate ffs

>be me
>lives with 34 y/o daddy
>mummy ded when she gave birth on me
>daddy gives everything and wageslave
>when friday night
>daddy getting drunk back home
>daddy kisses me
>daddy insert his peepee inside my bottom
>daddy juices outto, feels sticky in slimy
>zitto animale
>he gone back to sleep
>me do the chores and do degree
>no gf because love daddy really much
the en

facebook, but i had a network of friends that i met over my time there.

>Based gandma and based grandpa, I got 150 euro for christmas
Is this considered weird? My family mostly gives monetary gifts because none of us are big fans of useless junk and wasteful spending.

He didnt even gift me anything for Christmas but I gave him something. Even just flowers would be so nice. I would love to be a housewife. Idk where to find a guy that would be ok with it though

I left home when I was 14 I started to live my high-school's dorm than me and some friends from dorm rent a house and that's my life
Actually I really liked it except bath thing last time I had something like that it was 6-7 years ago

I watch cartoons and anime everyday and fap to 2D exclusively and eat kids foods. I'm also khhv

>He pays for everything for me except the internet bill

why?