I wish I were 2 meters tall

>I wish I were 2 meters tall

Attached: 1503250071575.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

You can't convince me that's not just a shaved Sasquach

why is he hunched over like that?

is this what america looks like

what the fuck is even going on there? i dont know where to start greentexting.

tall people can't control their bodies well

herniated disk most likely, he has way too much weight on.
I'm a good dancer and been on the junior national team in fencing and I'm 202cm

hello freak

what are short people good at?

you probably got the support that most people don't get

I got blue eyes too. What do you recon, who gets pussy faster in Brazil, you or me?

196cm here

living longer
neither of us

Attached: file.png (570x436, 140K)

Motherfucker. I'm a manlet and epee. It took me like 2 years to finally learn how to stop getting fucked by tall people. I've fought some tall Euros but never anyone over 2 metres.

Attached: 1424840847880.jpg (746x982, 202K)

>manlet monkey cherrypicks to feel better about himself

i'm 187 cm, perfectly fine average height

Winning wars against the world's biggest power.

Attached: nva-platoon-leader.jpg (845x639, 131K)

What if he's hunched his whole life to fit through doors and not stand out, and now he can't even stand straight?

Attached: eumfz1spddez.png (1473x999, 1.33M)

there is any real advantage besides no one tries to mess with you? I miss the older days when i got into fights in the school. But after I was over 1.85, no one tried. Life is boring now. Also, brazilians are manlets, I am still tall here.

You are going to get pussy by being swiss, that everyone here thinks it is automatically a milionaire. Not by looks. Gold diggers are not standard.

Foil here, lanklets win every time, can't get around our long arms. Epee is different, there manlets have a chance if thy know what they do.

I knew a guy that is 2,18m. And not only he is fucking tall, but he is also far from thin. A fucking giant.
I have pics but I'm lazy to search them

Flexibility...?

In fact I get messed with more often, drunks often want to prove how tough they are by picking on the biggest guy in the pub. You get some advantages with people tough, like when you're friendly they are instantly cool with you because they initially expect you to be threatening or something. You get overestimated a lot on various stuff, some positive discrimination.
Also women, even when you're shy some drunk girl will just start hugging you and call you a big strong fuzzy bear.

I'm a bit jealous desu

I've never been approached by a female in a bar...

I know the kind of positive discrimination."Graba that thing upt there, please?" Help me aout here, you must be strong".

>all the manlet cope ITT

Attached: 1517759182445.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Dress nice, I have normal sized friends who get picked up way more often than I do, handsome face and a good suit, most women are into that. Being real tall is more like a niche product, there is a certain percentage of girls who are totally into this, but for the majority it is not a huge selling point.

What's the best height for street fighting?

it's only about face

all the guys who score are giants who dress like frat boys. literally had a guy pick up a girl I was dancing which and carry her over to the bar where they began making out. I gave up on nightlife after that.

6'4"

It's the guy who plays Hodor in Game of Thrones, I think.

>80
What is this, a fantasy chart? People really get to live that long?

>epee
how about manlets and saber

I sparred a chinese lanklet and didnt have much trouble, we were both beginners though

swiss dude is right
guy is fat AND old.
spine problems abound

jesus
I'm glad a third worlder
no one would do that shit here because that would end in beatings and or death

post him

la creatura...

Why are the greatest soldiers Manlets?
Audie Murphy and Simo were both turbomanlets and massacred lanklets by the dozens.

Attached: Simo_Hayha.jpg (210x372, 15K)