Why are so many Americans sleeping in their cars?

why are so many Americans sleeping in their cars?

Attached: sleeping_in_car.jpg (1390x1405, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45qSj4_DVxs
youtube.com/watch?v=OzSd9VUk9UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is a third world shithole

How they bath and shart??

How often do Americans do this?

gyms

you can find countless videos of Americans on youtube living out of their cars or their vans. i've actually had to do it several times myself.

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=45qSj4_DVxs

You don't need a home for a good ol' mart shart.

Wow, that's some Brazilian-tier stuff.

My university actually has a growing community of kids who live in cars and vans because even apartments are too expensive now. There's literally a club for it so kids can discuss the most fiscal way to live in a van.

Bruh, only gay (literally) teenage runaways do that here.

>California
Makes sense

Looks like quite the depressing ghetto cluster... rude people too desu

Not just California

youtube.com/watch?v=OzSd9VUk9UE

You should see the homeless camps in Florida. The city just moves them out of the city and into the woods where tourists can't see them. Everything is falling apart.

can confirm, whenever I went to the woods with my friends in Florida we'd find tents and shit

Every American city is like this.

I live in Phoenix and it has gotten noticeably worse in just the last year or so. A camp popped up almost overnight just outside my condo and while it was cleared by the police today I know they just fucking moved to some other overpass. Literally every single highway intersection has beggars on it from 120 F July through winter.

The posts of despair by Americans are starting to resemble those of Brazilians and other 3rd worlders

Welcome to the team USA.

americans are evil, it's just in their culture to be uncaring to those less fortunate than themselves

i mean why don't homeless people just get jobs and stop being homeless? it's their own faults

Don't worry, I'm sure more inequality will fix us for sure.

I don't think anyone in the US or Western Europe actually knows what Third World living conditions are like unless they've been to some place like the Philippines.

Attached: smokey-mountain-the-slums-of-manila-philippines-sabrina-iovino-justonewayticket-com.jpg (820x547, 242K)

soon we will

To be fair, we have a lot of 3rd world trash here which makes it difficult. But now it's getting to the point that ordinary people are struggling as well.

Ive been to the Philippines a few times. I'd unironically move there if they allowed non-flips to work.

Are there drugs and wild orgies? Why would people do this?

Attached: dafuq7.jpg (368x611, 116K)

they don't have money and they can't buy property due to lack of money. in the olden days if you were a poor fuck, the government would give you a plot of land, it was called homesteading. can't do it today. so you cant even build your own house. homeless advocacy groups have built the homeless small wood sheds instead of tents and the cities confiscate them.

basically, the game is rigged

Of course you would, you wannabe sexpat.

lots of anons say that Thailand and Malaysia are actually nicer than the US now for the most part

Why does this sound strangely comfy?

A full size van wouldn't be too bad. Preferably one of those Merc vans you can stand up inside. Living in a regular car sounds hellish though.

Adventure

because you plan to do it to travel, not do it while you're working a 9-5

bump

It's not just America, honestly.

Victor Hugo didn't wrote "Les Miserables" just for fun.

Now people get in sterics when they see poor people and say the "USofA has "fallen", "Europe has fallen", etc... And they just look for someone to blame.

I considered doing it to get more study time during midterms and finals. I should've cause my GPA is trash

Gas station or gym.

I have to communicate with some flips when I work and they all have english and american names, like one guy I talk to is called Jethro Cortez. It's weird, but I guess mexicans and americans could blend right in.

Do they charge their electronics on mcdonalds or something? Can't imagine it being a nice life.