What do you think of California?

What do you think of California?
Amerishart opinions not welcome.

Attached: las californias.png (726x694, 44K)

depends if I get visa or not...

First tell me what your opinion of the namefag American known as "Leb"

The northern part is quite nice, the southern part is meh. Not an expert, only drove trough once.

>The northern part is quite nice, the southern part is meh.
Extremely based opinion
Fuck SoCal

Great state, very expensive though. Californians are really nice people, but kind of have an ego when it comes to their home.

I lived in Oregon for five years, and the locals seem to dislike them intensely. I managed to avoid most of their ire because they have no idea what home state is like , let alone where it is

I hope Californians overrun the west coast. Pacific Northwesterners are awful

I'm gay and live in So Cal

never heard of him, but if he's a lebanese disapora he's probably obnoxious and will keep telling you how lebanon is a first world country i'm sure

Thats right on the mark though, aside from San Diego

Have you ever had a bf before

Attached: 1543684695322.jpg (642x618, 64K)

Overrated. Nice for a visit, but I wouldnt want to live there.

Beautiful state. Yosemite is insane. The people were all very nice, as well. Got drunk with a family from Sacramento while camping at Half Dome. Had to pull the lady's husband out of the fire, and their retarded son pulled his pants down and took a shit right in front of all of us, but they were nice people lol

Funny thing was even in California, a lot of the people we talked to just couldn't grasp the fact that Canadians don't have a gun hidden in every room of their house, in their car, or on their person for self defense.

whatever gets boomers and Jow Forumstards mad is ok in my book
SF is gorgeous but I heard a shit ton of bad stuff about it
LA seems third world as fuck compared to other major US cities, don't see the appeal

Agree. Kind of place where you know it's great for holidays with friends but definitely it's not that interesting for staying more than a month.

LA is based, SF is the shithole

t. has lived in both cities for the last decade

I mean don't get me wrong, there's definitely more poverty in LA than sf. But the nice parts are much nicer

No.

Do you want one

Attached: cute_0.png (650x650, 368K)

Yeah, I go to bed at night dreaming of cuddling with a qt

He is this mentally ill Lebanese-Australian guy that kept spamming the nurse pasta here nonstop that the whole board was just nurse threads

Will you be my bf

Attached: 867cb3e1cfde4daf59ffa86df4241149f020a173_00.jpg (400x400, 43K)

San francisco is a shithole. That Infowars video was hilarious, I could never imagine first world country could look like that! Their series on american cities is worth every political bullshit they ever made. Like I live in a city that was a mining colony, has poluted air and is infested with gypsies. Yet it's still safer, everyone can get a decent flat in commie block building and you can get anywhere by bus since 1960s. Meanwhile people in SF walk over needles and worship their first public transport line.

I like roast and salted californian pistachios though

Should be balkanized into no fewer than 3 separate states.

Fucked a chick in Sacramento. Thats my only experience with Cali so it was pretty good imo

California is the golden state
The best state
The 2nd Republic will soon arise!

Attached: California is great!.jpg (1000x710, 196K)

>Sacramento
Kind of a shithole but it's been getting better
Went there last week

live in SF and it's not that bad. It was taken from a few bad places in Tenderloin district. Honestly downtown SF is one of the cleanest cities ive been to in the country.. I went right after New Years and there was barely any trash or beer cans from previous night or anything

Will the Californias finally unite during Calexit? Will Mexico reannex it?

WHITER THNA YOU MUHAMAD