Why doesn't Russia carve out a lifesize version of the US and simulate it exactly to become rich?

Why doesn't Russia carve out a lifesize version of the US and simulate it exactly to become rich?

Attached: RS_area.jpg (707x563, 511K)

You won't believe. They have The American Constitution (with putin's amendments), american lifestyle, american everything and barely language and still russia.

Attached: 1527805.jpg (309x315, 31K)

ummm sweaty we are capitalist since 1991 and therefore live in the paradise full of opportunities
be quiet now k

Attached: russia_shithole3.jpg (1431x511, 263K)

USA is rich not just due to geography (good climate and isolation from Mongols, Turks, Crimean Tatars, Swedes, Germans and Japanese), but also thanks to the cultural values of Protestantism and Judaism which are deeply ingrained in American population. Get rich or die trying. Money is the most important thing in life. Keeping up with the Joneses. Push, dominate and hustle. These values are common only for Protestants and Jews, other cultures are different and have different priorities.

Because the USA is rich through debt.
Russia has no debt and can survive any economic crisis.

Attached: uploads_1524252444066-dr_chart02_04192018+(1).png (750x470, 123K)

russian money in the American banks.

TINY brain

the only problem russia has is its filled with mutt mongrels. As soon as you muttize your country goes to shit

t. 56%

I'm just here to inform the russians in this thread that they are subhumans.

hello my gyppo friend.

When the petrodollar ends my friends... Americans will have to eat each other to survive.

Attached: 1542206374830.png (489x565, 19K)

thanks for reminding, I somehow managed to forget it but here you are right in time to remind how disgusting and non-human I am
saint sarah bless you my ROMAnian friend

>Mutts, subhumans

You see, capitalism transforms you into intolerant, robotic and aggressively conformist Nazis who are pathologically obsessed with race, social status, hierarchy and perfectionism. I would probably kill myself if I lived in the USA.

This is true, I can confirm. 100% factual. There's a couple of Ottoman Turks right outside my window, I'm sure they plotting something. Saw a fucking Finn about a hour ago, crossing the street, eating an ice cream, you know, putting on a innocent disguise. But I'm sure he's up to no good. Crimeans and Germans also sneakily orchestrate the demise of our future. Mongols are just the worst, they are always around, they can even get inside your house. I hunt them at night with kettlebells, screaming very loud while doing that. Pretty sure there's a Mongolian hiding under my bed right at this very moment. Also the blood of Batu Khan, which I am the direct descendant of, sometimes overcomes my senses and I end riding a horse in the wast Pontic Steppe, without any recollection of how ended up there. So there's that. Very sneaky. And don't even get me started on the Japanese, they are our worst enemy. They poisoned the minds of our youth with the help of bright cartoons that contained undistilled gay ass faggotry, so they don't want to wagecuck for food and die at 40, instead they just sit at home all day watching this shit and not even think about how great is the Motherland.

Are we going to ignore how great the american land is? the resources? Americans literally won the fucking lottery in terms of everything.

Slovenians and Poles are also very disturbing for my well-being, because I constantly dream about conquering 'em, and that affects my good sleeping hours so I am always tired.

Attached: nick.png (930x655, 1.16M)

yikes!

Attached: yikes.gif (500x281, 871K)

subhumans cannot into civilization

Not really. The US had to buy alaska from drunk slavs to get its oil. US imports most of its uranium. The US had to expand to get all the resources.

Ayyy lmaoo

this actually
Russia has one of the lowest debts in the world
idiot. None of it is now.

when the petrodollar collapses its kike international that'll feel the burn the worst, and I dont give a flying fuck about those rats.

Cuz 60% of that land is worthless ice deserts that belong to turkic peoples

Attached: medic.png (500x500, 234K)

America adds 2 Trillion in Debt per year? how can they be in such debt when they literally do nothing for their citizens. no healthcare. police shoot you on sight. old people go broke. schools are shit. universities are expensive. how does this happen

Military spending plus financing old debts

because real life isnt Jow Forums memes

ok

Attached: 1536584019891.jpg (960x1279, 169K)