How would you handle this situation, Jow Forums?

how would you handle this situation, Jow Forums?

Attached: geese1.jpg (591x440, 39K)

Break his neck. Put the body in the garbage.

Do it how my uncle would have done it. Grab it by neck and chop with cleaver. Bleed. Remove organ and pluck. Roast.

Eat it

Clearly, this didn't happen in America. The duck would have been shot.

Rape

Punch it on the throat

Try to put it in a box and bring it to a farm or something

I'd out my two cats in the bathroom and lock the door, and if that fails I'll go in there myself with a kitchen knife and just keep stabbing until the fucker stops breathing

REMOVE HONK

Attached: nUt2Azz.jpg (555x557, 29K)

Can you really grab one of these by the neck unscathed?

I'd just chuck a big wool blanket over it, then scoop that up and take it outside. Or to a vet/rescue center if there's nowhere suitable nearby to release it.

obviously gas it

I have a feeling I would have to kill it but I would feel bad after wards. This would probably involve snapping its neck.

Im on the fence about eating it.

Alternatively, if you got a big ass box you could corral him in, you could take him outside and just set him free.

Attached: 1546972876948.jpg (381x556, 56K)

Actually GF said I should call animal control in this situation. Apparently they will remove him for free

>GF
Do you browse 4channel with your grandfather user?

lock the door and call the police
before that maybe take a pic with my phone first

lol geese cant do anydmg. get it to attack u then grab it by the neck when it tries to peck u.. you can do whatever u want after that :)

Fuck the SPCA

These fuckers shit on my beach every morning. They are fearless. I've caught some and decapitated them. I put their heads on sticks on the beach to scare them off but they still come. I have caught and killed their babies in front of them. I've tried putting up a net but they just fly over it. Shooting them isn't very effective because they all fly after the first shot. I've been using a high caliber air rifle because a real gun would be too loud and my neighbors would report me. They don't taste good so I don't even get a meal when I manage to kill one. I read that geese are territorial so I bought some of my own, thinking that I could minimize the shitting if I only have 5 birds shitting instead of 70. This didn't work, because they became friends instead. They only recognized the area around the coop as their territory. They would often come into the house and honk at us and shit on the floor. I'm going to have to try something more radical this year.

Attached: Snapchat-7023025164692904595.jpg (1440x2392, 854K)

My neighborhood was terrorized by a pack of geeze that lived around the pond inbetween my house and the supermarket. They would make hissing noise and run after you if you tried to take a shortcut.
My solution was moving elsewhere.

>grab neck
>throw outside
>honk

Attached: 1524974406095.jpg (1516x2152, 807K)

>This didn't work, because they became friends instead.
Made me feel happy.

Geese are terrorists they should be exterminated

Call animal control. I’m not going to get myself hurt or hurt the goose when I can just get someone who’s job it is to fix this stuff to remove him with minimal damage.

Cook it for dinner

I grabbed a duck once. How much harfer can a goose be?