Who here actually lives in a city...

Who here actually lives in a city? Like actually in it and not some suburb outside or some rural place an hour outside it?
What is it like? Do you live in a tiny apartment with a bunch of roommates? Do you own a car? Why do you live there? Are there a lot of violent negros and homeless druggies?
Tell me about actual city living.

Attached: city.jpg (1200x800, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yE2fWytFHdI
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Oq1A4QQ0o
youtube.com/watch?v=rNR7ECK9KcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in office because too lazy to go home. No car. Live alone. Boss give me keys to lock up. No negros or junkies.

>Singapore
Opinion discarded and irrelevant. No offense.

I live in San Francisco. This place is full of homosexuals, homeless, and homosexual homeless people.

Im sorry we dont have cities filled with elite jews and nigs with an endless flow of drugs from south america with corrupt politicians. We make do with what we got.

Why?

When one refers to a city they're referring to either new york, LA, london, tokyo or paris.
Everything else is irrelevant.

Attached: cat3.jpg (540x405, 30K)

Live in Boston, go to Boston College. Rent is expensive AF for a studio so I pay $300 a month in a shared apartment, I have 3 room mates and I hear them fuck, talk, party, fart, burp, and they steal my food and never clean. Good thing is, I don't need a car, everything is close and walkable, city has lots of old pretty buildings, Boston subway is very convenient, my pass is only $50 a month. Boston is small enough that you can see all of it in a day so its not hectic like NYC.

Youre one funny nigger

It's just that SIngapore is so planned and perfect and your strict laws make it not relatable. Especially with all the government housing and stuff there. It's just not relevant to me as an American considering jobs that would require me to move to the city.

See above.

Too lazy to go home? Do you even have one?

Tokyo

> Do you live in a tiny apartment
yes

>with a bunch of roommates?
no

>Do you own a car?
no

>Why do you live there?
convenient, not noisy in my area so comfortable

> Are there a lot of violent negros and homeless druggies?
no

20m2 square appartment, very bourgeois city, uni is 15 minutes away by feet, i take train or bus to go elswewhere

I live in new york

>What is it like
I like it

>Do you live in a tiny apartment
it's actually quite spacious but it's rare. Living room, dining room, kitchen, all separate rooms.

>bunch of roommates?
2 roommates, lived with them for 4 years and it works great. Our friends live a couple blocks away.

>Do you own a car?
No, parking is kind of a nightmare

>Why do you live there?
It's the best place to move up in my industry, and I'm used to having everything I love nearby, and I love my friends.

>are there violent negros and homeless druggies?
Not really, definitely not anywhere near me. It's not uncommon to see homeless people but i've never been robbed or anything.

>what is urban population
Are you genuinely retarded?
There are plenty of countries who have an insane amount of the urban population, up to 98%.
Not everyone choose to live in shit like most americans.

>Who here actually lives in a city? Like actually in it and not some suburb outside or some rural place an hour outside it?
Capital

>What is it like?
Its okay

>Do you live in a tiny apartment with a bunch of roommates?
No

>Do you own a car?
Yes

>Why do you live there?
Because I work at a multinational

>Are there a lot of violent negros and homeless druggies?
No

>Tell me about actual city living.
Its fine.

I live in Mexico City.

It is stressful, specially because of the bad urban design, inefficient public transport, crime, ass drivers, tripping, bad smelling in many parts of the city, endless road repairs and constructions, over saturated avenues, unnecessary noise, street vendors, surrounded by really dangerous areas.

Fortunately I live in a not so dangerous area, so I can at least enjoy my afternoon and weekends in near places. But I would like to live in other place, like downtown Puebla or Yucatan. In a house, not a fucking apartment.

I do. We live in a small commieblack with my parents. Everything is near, traffic is shit sometimes, public transportation is crowded.Tons of migrants in the neighborhood so sometimes I feel unsafe

Just call them Venezuelans, not immigrants.

>Do you own a car?
yes
>Why do you live there?
It's always been like that
Nope, it's rare to see that . There are venezuelans everywhere, but they aren't homeless nor druggies. They just sell shit during the day and then dissapear

not many live in my neighborhood tho

What exactly do you mean by word "dangerous". Is it about thefts or homocides. Everybody says Mexico is cool if you are not involved in drugs or just white.

I do, I live next to a downtown area, about a 15 minute walk to the major downtown.
>What is it like?
In short, it's nice. It's easy to walk around, there's plenty to see. The only minor source of irritation is that there are no nearby grocery stores.
No, I actually live in an older house, I'm in a little residential neighborhood sandwiched between two developed areas. The houses here are old so they can't be torn down. I'm lucky to have inherited it.
>Do you own a car?
Spouse does.
Why do you live there?
Lucked out, I inherited it.
None of the former, tons of the latter. It's actually a major issue here, there are tons of homeless people around. They typically don't cause problems other than rooting around garbage/recycling bins but at one point a car was stolen, though we got it back quickly and relatively easily.

I used to live in LA, among other cities too, and contrary to stereotype I often felt safer there and there were fewer homeless, but that does vary by location.

> tons of the latter. It's actually a major issue here
San Fransisco?

You could get killed by some robber just because you don't want to give him something. Public transport can be targeted by robbers too. Getting smuggled in the metro is a thing. Random people can ask you for money and get aggressive when you don't want to give them money or look at them. You can get attacked by random drivers too. It's not a secret we have cartels in the city with anything it implies like paying protection fees in some parts of the city.

There's been four killings near my house, and it's a relatively safe zone. You have chances of being at the wrong place and time, don't carry valuable stuff and be prepared to give away what you have if you don't have any choice. It changes your lifestyle completely.

Live in Seattle. Rent a room from a friend who owns a house. Own a car because my job is too far away to conveniently take the bus. There's more job opportunities and a lot more stuff to do compared to the smaller city/suburb I grew up in, all of it very convenient and accessible. Not many black people compared to other major cities but the homeless are absolutely everywhere and no one knows what to do about them.

I love it.

Are there people here that moved from the countryside to the city? How was the impact?

Not him but dangerous usually refers to muggings and/or carjackings.

But it never was like that?
I think 80s-90s were okay?
Always wanted to know how it changed so fast.
Or it didn't?

I live in Western Siberia, city named Omsk.
I love it. I have a few homeless people around, but only a few and all of them are really friendly.
Public transport is not the best, but you can use it to any part of the city. I would still prefer to buy a car.
Dangerous? I don't know. IMO russians, especially in Siberia, are very peaceful. \
I just never hang out with drunk people. Don't forget that about 70-80 percent of homocides here are made in alcohol intoxication condition.

A Mexican girl told me to avoid walking near the edge of a sidewalk since sometimes cartels would randomly kidnap people for ransom. Is this true?

I never had any major troubles, but I can say that my mother were robbed two times but it was a smart, not violent robberies, and I can't say that i's a daily experience. Also it happened with like 12 year delay between them.

that sounds extreme. Don't think it is a thing but let's wait for mexianon to chime in

>Russia is dangerous
That's just my little experience. Many people including Russians told me that Russia is quite dangerous compared to the West and the murder rate is relatively high. I spent there 6 months and honestly I felt safer than any western city but I was in Moscow.
Is there any Russian city infamous for crime?

Moscow. Streets in my area are rich and safe, but Moscow is definitely a city of filth.

Based as fuck

Omsk is a fucking meme (and also nigger) of a city. Grozny (city where women can be killed and police will do nothing about it) is more prestigious than your shithole.

Portland, Oregon

I was born in 1994, and used to live outside of Mexico City, which is a real shithole, so it's an upgrade to me. My parents told me it was better before, during the 50's and 60's it was a popular international destination. We used to make a lot of movies too.
youtube.com/watch?v=yE2fWytFHdI
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Oq1A4QQ0o

If you were to be kidnapped, it's because they fucking know everything about you already. Doesn't matter if you're walking on the edge of the sidewalk. Still avoid the edge, at least you might save your ass when it comes to a random car accident.

This is a simulated kidnapping in Downtown. Just so you realize it doesn't matter where you're walking, if they want you they get you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNR7ECK9KcQ

Russians are just majorly depressed and feel bad about themselves, so they will make you believe in anything if it shows their nation or their country in bad light. It's feels like a national sport if they interact with foreigners.

I was in Republic of Tuva one time, you can look it up. There are almost no russians, only mongolian-like people named "Tuvans". They reminded me more of animals than actual people. They get highly intoxicated while drinking (just like all asians), but the major problem is that they DON'T fight. There are no such thing in their culture besides sports as fighting. Confict? They just stab each other, beat to death, but not just hit each other's faces, it's not enough for them.

When I returned I checked the stats - it seems like this is #1 homicide place in whole Russia.

fuck off CIA, you know where I live

>They get highly intoxicated while drinking (just like all asians)
Not true.
t. Asian
Also Tuvans are literally niggers of Asians.

Speaking about Colombia a friend of mine got stabbed there in Bogota but I can't deny that he asked for it. He went to a not so so nice area and three teenagers approached him to rob him, since he is tall and buff he punched one of them in the face, unfortunately they had knives and stabbed him twice. After that a cop took him to the hospital. Guess he got lucky.

Well yeah I felt wrong when I wrote that, but Tuvans are really can be animal-like drunk after one simple shot.

>Who here actually lives in a city?
Moscow
>What is it like? Do you live in a tiny apartment
I and my gf rent an extremely tiny appartment
>Do you own a car?
I had one but sold it due to aweful traffic
>Why do you live there?
Job
Sometimes violent churkas and gopnicks here and there

Sounds like the average Mongolian. Drunk, lazy and obsessed with made up facts about history. They are the Kangz of Asia

What did you do in Kyzyl?

Can confirm Russians are crazy depressed and weird. Mom is literally a mail order bride from Russia.

Is he mexican or colombian? I know someone who got stabbed once and almost died. He was sitting at the first seat in the bus, then the bus stopped at a stop as usual, when an individual got in and tried to take his phone, which he had in his hands, he resisted the robbery and the thief stabbed him in the chest. He survived thankfully. That was like 2 years ago at around 10 pm and it happened in a really sketchy part of town

Sorry I mixed up your flag. Is your friend italian?

I also have witnessed a few road rage incidents few times but the commotions were quickly nipped off by the cops

Nah Swiss Italian. His country is so safe to the point of boredom so you can imagine that he was pretty naive and not used being in a real situation of danger.

where did they stab him? in the chest or in some non-life threatening body part?

I never understood why Europeans travel to shithole countries like the Scandi girls that got beheaded in Morocco.

I don't understand it either, if I go to another country it has to be just as good or better than my own.

Back and arm if I remember correctly, he said that at the beginning he didn't even feel pain probably due to the adrenaline rush I guess. On the good side locals were extremely kind and helpful, they even tried to give him some first aid.

Morocco has always been considered a relatively safe country for tourism.

no bro that's not an excuse. But you're right on something and I've pondered about it myself. I sometimes see foreign tourists doing stuff that I as a local wouldn't do in a million years. like walking in downtown at really late hours or walking from the pub shitfaced at 3 am through dark alleys. I normally take uber or call a cab when I go out, but these people really believe they are in the middle of Luxembourg like nothing could happen to them. Again, it's not an excuse people coul'vebeen helpful and kind to him but that shitty event erases all the good things people did for him. We deserve what we got, hopefully we'll evolve as a society in 10 k years or something

Bro really, that kind of dtuff doesn't happen here. there isn't any extremism here. Same could've happened in the US in the wrong neighborhood. Bogota has a lower murder rate than cities like miami, houston or LA, so what you say is plain stupid.

Btw, last saturday a whole colombian family who was on vacation in arizona got killed by adrunk driver. That shit exists here but I'm sure as it is not as common as it is in the us

I live in the city, in our big old family house where we have few separate apartments. My parents moved into the suburbs, and me with my sister and her husband with one friend who is renting a flat and with a lady who bought flat from my uncle live in this house. We live near the park in quiet part of the town, but close to everything including sport complex which is on the other side of the park.

There is plenty fun living there, like in a big student house where everyone helps each other in daily life. Very cool asylum for me. Wanted to move out because my place is a bit small, but I have my separate garden and we do much activities with my friends and family in this house together.

I don't have problem with neggros, this is rather not Polish kind of problem. Homeless alcoholics is a thing sometimes, becouse if you live in the house they can come knock to your window and ask for money, but this is once per year situation.

My neighborhood was known some time from well organized hooligans who ruled the whole place, but if you were from the hood they didn't touched you. When they opened boarders, most of those hooligans moved to England. But there are some pubs and clubs I feel uncomfortable to walk around at nights, I can defend myself, but if there would be few hooligans I would be fucked still, they know how to fight as well.

Have you ever been robbed ?
Btw my sister used to date a Colombian Italian. When she was there in Bogota with him all the time he warned her "stay on my side", "always check your pockets", "just bring the essentials with you when we go out" etc... nothing happened to them but I guess it was a good tip. Here aside of some petty crime you rarely hear about violence. Reason why many westerners behave like retards when they go abroad.

W-wait. Why did gopniks moved to England and didn't stayed in Poland? Should't it be it the exact opposite?

Yes. Tiny one room apartment. No car. I wont stay here forever though.

Well I assume that real polish patriots and good people stay and try to fight for this country with a good hard work, and gopniki left to clean toilets for easy money? I thought it is obvious. Gopniki and Hooligans are hydro, they ain't patriots, couldn't handle the reality so they were aggressive and tried to catch ideologies like patriotism and local football club loyalty to heal their insecurity in bigger groups. When there was a chance for easy life, they just used this option. This is my opinion at least. Poland now is a calmer place than it was before 2004.

he did right, if you do as he told, you will be perfectly fine.

at least this works like that here

Yeah i was mugged once like 10 years ago when I was like 14. I was at a park in the neigborhood I used to live. I was with another friend and we were drinking and talking, imagine I was underage and drinking in public, that's illegal btw. Then 2 dudes walked towards us and asked if we wanted to buy weed, my friend said no and the rest is history. The dude put a knife on my waist and told me to give up everything. I literally had nothing on me, not even a fucking coin or phone cause I was like 2 blocks away from my house. He got my hoodie, then my friend kicked him and I ran the fuck out of there. My friend then chased them for 2 block screaming that we were just robbed but no one helped and they escaped

Foreigners in Bogota tend to stay or live in middle to upper middle class zones which are usually safe, there is a lot of police around. Maybe he was being a bit overly cautious considering that Europe and Latin America are very different animals when it comes to safety

Where do city people shop for groceries and shit? Do you just shop everyday to keep the bags light? Only big city Ive been to was Chicago a few times and only seen walgreens downtown, never an actual grocery store.

Attached: 1546242027317.png (550x406, 57K)

here we have small grocery stores every few blocks. so you just walk there and buy your stuff

Your explanation of their lifestyle is similar to russian ones, about football, patriotism and etc. But there were no options so all of em' just died out.

I think my city was lucky with that, but I thing also that there are places in here that still have gopniki hools issue. Like Kraków or Warszawa. Hooligans are pretty well organized and the bigger clubs had also mafia structure and business going on, so in bigger cities it's not so easy to purge by opening boarders.

At least from what I can see living in London, polish people fall into 2 camps. People who work as builders but just vanish when they're not working (I'm assuming they stay in their flats) and people who drink in the street together in the middle of the day. Don't really see any organised football hooligan stuff

Because they left their ideologies together with "love" for Poland and their club, when they recognized occasion for easy money. You will not recognize them. But there is a lot of lower class in England to be honest. Not only hooligans, come on think man.

>and gopniki left to clean toilets for easy money
being low class makes you less of a patriot, what the fuck is this? how brainwashed are you?

cuz you blame your country for your poverty
t. low class

t. spoiled daddy's girl

I live in Hamburg, pretty big city here.

>What is it like?
Don't know. Everything gets more pricey, especially the rent. As a student I could never afford the rent of a single room here. Too many people which come from different cities to study and work here and adapting a weird quirk how they are now "city people". Pretty weird, especially these hipsters or young academics which want to live in the "trendy" areas in the city like St. Pauli / Kiez etc. while complaining the noise there but just want to live there for the sake for bragging to their friends and so on.

Pretty much born here and more than 90% of people I know come from outside the city.

2-room with gf.

>Do you own a car?
Not needed since we have a topnotch transport system. Almost 24/7 I can catch a bus or train every 5-10 minutes to get anywhere. Just annoying when I buy bigger things.

>Why do you live there?
I don't know any alternatives. Plus the city is not bad and the lifestyle it brings but it has its downsides.

Everyday more gypsie beggers and "refugees" I can count, some homeless druggies in the city which a pretty chill tho.

no, being imigrant for easy money, when your country suffer from depopulation.

I'm not talking about those who have a plan and go there. I'm talking about people who leave because of better social benefits or lame job for a bit better money.

I live in Vancouver and it's pretty good. My apartment is small, built and unrenovated since the 70s and high rent.I live alone but my gf visits most nights. I'm in the process of buying a car but can't decide on what model of Honda Civic to buy. I live here for work and because Vancouver has enough stuff happening it keeps me busy. Only China Town is truely still rough here with lots of offers of blowjobs from junkies. Most of the homeless are harmless even the ones which start talking to you when you're on the bus. I view them as a way to scare the Chinese away from all the good bars and keep them in the cleaner parts of town because the reality is unless you're dunk at 4 am in back alley Vancouver is a very safe city.

well i dont know whats the situation like in poland but here people who go clean toilets are the ones who literally cant put a bread on their table. and yes some of them are savages but hunger is usually what creates savagery

you see? you are the pathology I'm talking about. Go and die.

LoL but you live in Croatia, Poland is developed country since few years with stabile economy. I don't blame Croatians and Ukrainians that they flee out of the sinking ship.

be careful that you dont say that out loud, you might get the rope one day

Attached: 8410680359_97fef02ae2_c.jpg (800x600, 174K)

What the story of Enkidu and Gilgamesh taught us is that the city is indeed superior

>Poland is developed
kek

>Hamburg
Ralle geh zurück an die Arbeit

I know few Ultras, and they like me, so... this is the first.
I know some Ultras have similar opinion as I do that's the second.
The third is, I like the club, but I never supported hooligans, and they don't do it to be tolerated and accepted. They are doing it because of controversy. So... I'm rather safe.

Poland is considered a country with developed economy officially. This is not my subjective opinion.

Novosibirsk, Western Siberia

>What is it like?

Depends on the part of the city you're in. Generally its not all that dangerous though there are a few ghettos on the outskirts.

No, my parents gave me 1/3 of the money they got from selling our old apartemnt so I bught myself a flat of my own. It's 25 sqm, but for one person that is enough.

Do you own a car?

No, the public transportation system is pretty good here. No need for a car.

Why do you live there?

I was born here and I think Siberia is the comfist place on earth in terms of living conditions.

Are there a lot of violent negros and homeless druggies?

Not really

And I fucked up the greentext

Attached: dumb wojak.png (621x702, 56K)

Nobody outside of muttland lives in suburbs, that’s an extremely inefficient way to live. Imagine being chained to a car at all times

Are americans so mentally neutered by the suburbia meme that they forgot how it feels to live in a city?
All my life I lived in a proper town, without flats. Exclusively houses for a few miles, once that ended there's 2 towns nearby that are 99% ~4 floor flats. Now I live in a similar town to those in a flat, there are no suburbs here and if you live in a pre-planned suburb urbanization you're either a pauper inmigrant or a not-so-wealthy wealthy person on vacation and couldn't afford a proper shoreline home.

I live in a 120m2 place in the center of Vienna. I have a car, because I can afford it. I live there because I always lived in that area. It’s a nice area, the poor can’t afford to live there, so there are no black or middle easterners around, except for a bunch of diplomats. A lot of tourists though, that can be annoying at times.

I hope your apartment is nice and warm, friend. ^.^

Attached: 1546604003748-1.jpg (219x233, 8K)

>spouse
spotted the female

Planned yes, perfect no.
What is feminism, an israeli-created conscript order, low as fuck birth rates, pajeets and pinoys and (((multi-national corporations))) headquartering here and it's promotion as a (((hub)))?

Attached: 1535054148902.jpg (654x1217, 299K)

What if he's gay

I live in Milan

>Do you live in a tiny apartment?
Kinda, compared to us houses for sure
>with a bunch of roommates?
No
>Do you own a car?
Yes
>Why do you live there?
Business
They are only around the train station

Thanks :3 It's always warm because of central heating, it begins with first cold and ends only when it gets warmer. What about you in Australia, how r u livin'?

I live in the centre of a city but it's only 200k so not actually like NYC.
>do you own a car
Yes and my building has a parking garage underneath it because it's a repurposed office building.
>tiny appartment
it's a studio apartment, but good enough for me

I live in Berkeley, California

>just imagine the smell

Attached: 86D1D922-67AD-4ACF-98D2-73A954290166.jpg (267x189, 7K)

He owns a car, but rides a bicycle still... godverdomme