Americans of int. Explain this to me. I am of the opinion your country is the following

Americans of int. Explain this to me. I am of the opinion your country is the following
>No public healthcare
>Shitty schools
>Very expensive universities
>Crumbing infrastructure (Roads/Bridges)
>Awful-to-non existent public transport
>Weak social net for the elderly
So how are you losing 2 Trillion per year in money. What does America spend on if not its Citizens. Do none of you pay taxes?

Don't post pol shit .I want good anwers.

Attached: 1545518499262.png (489x565, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*JenZNyW420T2MyEy.png)
forbes.com/sites/camilomaldonado/2018/07/24/price-of-college-increasing-almost-8-times-faster-than-wages/)
forbes.com/sites/prestoncooper2/2017/02/22/how-unlimited-student-loans-drive-up-tuition/#6fc3efc652b6).
lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?order=Infrastructure&sort=asc
transamericacenter.org/docs/default-source/global-survey-2018/tcrs2018_cr_us-new-social-contract-for-retirement.pdf
taxfoundation.org/60-percent-households-now-receive-more-transfer-income-they-pay-taxes/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

military

It's probably going towards their military

American military is > like 300 billion burgers dollars a year. What's going on with the other 1.7 Trillion. Also this is just added DEBT. Not total money

American taxes and punishment for tax evasion is rough tho.

Whatever. Then 1.4 Trillion. Plus they have to actually make some money from taxes right. Which means they're spending like Ten trillion dollars or something insane a year. What are the americans spending money on???

I think they've just stopped giving a shit about debt all together.

well it does take a big fucking chunk out of their budget

there's your explanation for shitty roads

Attached: total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 146K)

lol

Attached: Fig1_PBR%20FY18.jpg (384x336, 43K)

FREEDOM

oh and
>veteran's benefits
>4% of the yearly budget
>160 billion

The welfare state was a mistake

How is the American total budget only 3.8 Trillion when they add 2 trilion a year. This implies they only make 1.8 trillion in total tax revenue. how does america spend 1 trillion on healthcare but this shit happens. nothing makes sense with american.

america is a welfare state without welfare.......

Attached: 1520302926900.jpg (1102x996, 141K)

But you are paying huge taxes and get basically nothing in return

Who gets the 315 billion dollars a year in magical usuary money? why do americans accept this, they spend 600billion in military, why are they paying half that in interest.

>you are paying huge taxes and get basically nothing in return
No, I'm too young for that, but I get paid for staying in university while living with my parents :^)

that's not an american question that's a global question

>no public healthcare
The way the US handles healthcare is fucking bizarre, and this is coming from a natural born citizen even. We seem to be caught in the halfway point between universal healthcare and entirely private healthcare, because doctors *have* to treat you if you're in danger. Problem is that the most prevalent health related issues are almost all lifestyle related, and because many fat people are also poor, the costs of "subsidizing" their revival is passed onto people who are just paying their insurance.
>shitty schools
Not all-round, just inconsistent, some are really great, some are absolute ass. School funding is locally sourced, so if a specific town or area is poor, their schools often suffer as a result.
>expensive universities
Partially true, a lot of people have a certain stigma against the trades and community colleges, which allows a lot of private institutions to take advantage of people's desire for education.
>Crumbling infrastructure
As far as I know this is one of the ones that's actually worse off than the media lets on, but I'm not a civil engineer.
>awful-to-non existent public transport
Cities are designed around the conceit that most people have cars or access to a carpool, building whole new metros and bus routes often would disrupt things even more.
>weak social net for the elderly
Funnily enough fully half of our federal spending goes towards medicare and social security, old people are actually the ones we spend the most on. As far as I know social security is based partially on the idea of salary replacement, so if you had shit pay when you were working, you'll have shit pay into retirement.

thanks for the well thought out reply.
i thought your social security system was like flat money return because everyone pays the same amount into it? and it was something petty like 500 dollars a month or something. you guys seem to spend a shit load on old people for sure. big problem there for all countries imo

supporting israeli neets and funding their jew world order is a great privilage my goyim comrade

Attached: US_military_bases_in_the_world_2007.png (1425x625, 19K)

There is actually a maximum amount you can receive from social security benefits, but it's subject to change. Social security is taken out of each paycheck and is split between the employer and the employee at 6.2% each.

Social security was originally sold to the American people as a sort of government-run savings account, but in practice behaves far more like a ponzi scheme.

low taxes

>ponzi scheme.
Same for all of europe so we're in that boat together.
I looked. your taxes are actually pretty high if you make more than poverty

28% of $190,000 is not high

Attached: income tax US.png (861x734, 47K)

>I looked. your taxes are actually pretty high if you make more than poverty
maybe for bulgaria but not for general europe

Id say thats fucking very high

30% Tax rate isn't low imo. especially for not having strong public transport, or national healthcare.
Mmm, if only nordic states with high tax rates provided certain public services that justified those tax rates.

Not high compared to Sweden or Belgium where 50-60% tax is normal..

Attached: taxes by country.png (2000x1407, 230K)

theyre also very fucking high...so is US

why is the us corporate tax so high? do all the companies simply skip it through tax paradises?

This isn't a discussion about who pays the most taxes. This is a question about what america spends its money on if my OP is correct. obv nordic nations with public healthcare, strong public transport, elderly care, and state funded education up to university are higher taxes.

It's not that high anymore, since Trump's tax bill. I want to say it's around 25% now, more in line with other countries.

and yes they skipped a lot of it by offshoring taxes, especially in Ireland.

They have 2x our tax rate, so relatively we're low. Poland has a 32% flat income tax rate so idk what you're on about.
It's only profits taxed, not gross income.
A lot of our taxes are thrown back into the economy in the form of subsidies.

Yes.

for all their bragging about "muh guns n freedumbs" they sure love being a ZOG slaves

Attached: us mutt of israel.jpg (540x675, 20K)

>only profits taxed
ignore this part of my post, I was thinking of something else.

Im not claiming this shithole is any better,muttykins, after all, it's a ZOG "state" as well...just like you

>They have 2x our tax rate
That's a bit hyperbolic. You picked the singular example (Belgium). On average it's 1.5x your tax rate. But would you disagree if I said those countries provided far more than 1.5x the public services?

Is the entire USA on NEETbux or what? How is it even possible to have welfare take 1/3 out of your budget?

A large portion of the euro countries budget is pensions as well as healthcare. Welfare is a big chunk. The question isn't the breakdown. but what it's being spent on since americans pride them selves on
>no public healthcare
>minimal welfare
thus how are they adding 2 trillion in debt per year with a 30% tax rate on the middle class

That's only the federal budget. Each state also levies taxes. States fund roads and schools and other things, it varies from state to state.

As you can see from the graph though, we spend 1275 Billion on Social Security/unemployment and Labor alone, and 1051 Billion on medicare.

Guess who doesn't qualify for medicare? Nearly everybody in the country apart from the very poor.

So If I am poor in America I would have state funded healthcare at no cost to my self?

We aren't joking when we say that a large portion of blacks and hispanics (as well as "veterans") are welfare queens. If the white working class man stopped working for a single day this country would collapse.

lolbertarian tier desu
Yes they provide better services but I believe that suburban sprawl has a lot to do with our lack of services. Our city planning and lifestyle is extremely wasteful and expensive to maintain. It also makes companies very rich though so they keep lobbying to maintain the status quo.
Social security takes out a chunk of your income and saves it until you retire, then you get that money back for the rest of your life. The problem is that the US decided to use this system as a personal bank, which to no surprise ran into funding issues when the saved money was squandered to other parts of the budget. This won't be nearly as bad though once all of the boomers die off.

>lolbertarian tier desu

Attached: mutt birth.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Then why does every president ever try to get elected on the promise of "lower taxes"? You'd think that people would actually want higher taxes so their infrastructure would be taken better care of.
Eg. in Belgium we pay about 40% tax but that's not really an issue since we get dirt cheap healthcare, university tuition of €900 or less per year, well maintained and extensive public transport, etc.

>suburban sprawl has a lot to do with our lack of services. Our city planning and lifestyle is extremely wasteful and expensive to maintain.
this is true. but it's because of freedums that your country functions like this right, your zoning laws are odd.

Nobody cares about anybody but their immediate family. Also news media sites have brainwashed people into believing that their taxes will go to poor black people and not back to provide services for the middle class.

I think the Americans hate the idea of paying for something they might not directly and immediately benefit from. We have this idea of "Solidarity" that I think is totally lacking from the American psyche.

but that's not really the point of this thread. i dont want to psychoanalyze americans. I want to know how they're adding 2 trillion in debt per year while providing poor public services

Essentially, yes. There are some restrictions and whatnot, but when you look at that number, $1051 BILLION dollars on medicare healthcare for the poor ALONE, you can see why people are upset and don't want any more illegals and such things.

Other issue is that the whole system is far too expensive, there's a lot of greed in it.

>Eg. in Belgium we pay about 40% tax but that's not really an issue since we get dirt cheap healthcare, university tuition of €900 or less per year, well maintained and extensive public transport, etc.

As you see in that graph, we're spending $1051 billion on healthcare alone, for only poor people.

It would be simply unsustainable to expand that to the general population without first fixing the root cause of the problem: insanely high prices.

You do not understand the mentality of average American. When a president says "we need more funds for social programs and infrastructure" what people actually hear is "We're taking more money from white people and giving it to inner city minorities where you'll never see it". Whether people would admit it or not to other is irrelevant

>Essentially, yes
So you are saying that if I am poor in American, I can go to a Hospital with say a cancer, be treated for 8+ months with medications etc. And leave this period healthy having incurred 0 dollars in debt?

Don't you have any sort of check on those welfare things? I mean we are top dogs when it comes to avoiding those so i understand if your leeches manage that too, but how it works? You ask for gibs and you get enlisted? For how long? Can you refuse a job offered to you?

No rudeposting in this thread!

lol USA is such a fucking shithole, Im glad I moved out of there.

Only way I'd ever even consider of going back is if a civil war breaks out to purge their kike mob government.

OP is an Australian with a proxy. No real Eastern Yuropoor would be lacking enough in self-awareness to make this thread.

>because of freedums
More like boomer autism. Millennials are much more tolerant with mixed zoning and zoomers don't mind apartments because the housing market isn't very friendly to them. Naturally we will see suburban America die in our lifetime, as property values keep soaring and apartments keep popping up everywhere. Suburbanism was a good policy back in the 1940s when places like California, Oregon, and Washington had small populations and needed a way to attract people out west. Now it barely even makes sense economically, places like San Francisco are so sought after that people making $100,000 salaries are considered "low income households".

>Essentially, yes
From what I've understood from other burgerposting, the free thing only happens when you are in critical condition. If you have cancer but your vital stats are stable you get thrown out, if you are slipping in coma you get treated. But just enough for you to walk on your own legs, then thrown out. Which is obviously gonna cost way more (that's why all countries invest so much in prevention) but that's what i read. Correct me if wrong.

calm down with this pol shit dude. just trying to have a single good thread on int.
heres some cookes to prove location.
but dont your people hate public transport because you might see a colored?

Attached: 1527758749390.jpg (720x1280, 129K)

It is Australian hours.

>You ask for gibs and you get enlisted?
You say you have a vague physical/mental ailment. For example "my back hurts" or "I have social anxiety" and submit a disability claim. They will always deny you at first but you are guaranteed to get disability if you reapply again because it makes the department look bad if they keep turning down people. Then every two years you are ';reevaluated" to be seen if you are still disabled. All you have to do is say you are and that's it. You also have preferential treatment for Section 8 (subsidized housing basically paid for by the government) if you are considered disabled

t. on NEET bux myself and lived in the ghetto where all the blacks did that

>good thread

>on this shithole site

u must be a newfag or something

Plus property plus sales taxes. Easilh half our paychecks go to the government to pay (((them)))

>hurr this site is shit that's why i act like a complete faggot and make it worse
fuck off retard.
Then wouldn't 100% of people do this if it's that easy to get free money? Just go to government and say my back hurts and then gov't gives you money?

There are very few places in the US where public transportation is actually needed. The real problem is that residential and commercial zones are segregated, which means that everybody is forced to drive to the same place to buy shit. So basically you have a city with incredible traffic congestion on a certain stretch of road and then everywhere else is somewhat quiet. (which is the goal of a suburb in the first place, quiet and peaceful with no through traffic)

mm well I'm not an expert, because I don't qualify for medicaid, but I think you do need to sign up first, but obviously we're spending a fucking ton of money on it so lots of people qualify easily.

It's a fucking garbage system that wastes insane amounts of money and is full of fraud, wasting away money on garbage people.

I have no sale tax in my state

I thought medicaid which you spend that 1B on was just for your elderly though.
Public transport is great though. It frees up more of the city to pedestrian traffic. makes things cozier, less polluted, less dangerous, etc.

*rapes your country*

Attached: 3732615241_75fe47d9f0_o.0.0-suburban-sprawl-3.jpg (1200x800, 263K)

why not, if retards like you make threads like this may as well shit down this shithole.

No need for medical certification? You say something and that's it? Here you need that, plus the period you get money is directly proportional to how long you have worked before getting injured. It's seriously that easy? It's not healthy, even if you are a welfare knight.

>Then wouldn't 100% of people do this if it's that easy to get free money?
Disability doesn't give much (if you're single). That's why a lot of people on disability are mothers with multiple children. I make $750 a month. That's better than what I'd get at McDonald's but it's not desirable. You don't WANT to be on welfare. This isn't Sweden. Also the paperwork and bureaucracy of getting your welfare can actually take years, believe it or not

The fuck is a zoomer?

just filtering polish flags itt. this burger expat is insufferably retarded.

Public transportation is good, but Americans would never use it because it's associated with homeless people and niggers. We could just solve our issues with zoning reform instead.

You need to see a doctor, but as long as you even put a little effort into lying the doctor will have to go along even if he doesn't actually believe you. Trust me the system here is fucked.

lool at the assblasted subhuman b*lgar

You probably think you don't need it because you never had it. If you can't reach a place by foot then public transport is always good. But you need a town to be projected correctly for it to work. If everything is scattered it becomes more problematic. Far from impossible anyway. Even just a few bus is great help, especially for elders.

1998 and after.

But this directly seems to contradict what the other user or you was saying that get
welfare was trivial () and was draining massive amounts of american's funds.

rate if you can figure out.

the big chunk is "Work and Social" what means welfare

Attached: Bundeshaushaltsplan_2016.png (808x499, 47K)

A Reddit meme.

Well yeah I mean, if you were so shameless to try to act as an autist it would probably work here too. But people prefer to sign for invalidity welfare (eg say they are blind when they are not) and get the papers from a cousin or uncle that is a doctor or whatever.
If that includes the retirement money it seems reasonable. It's always a good portion in countries that have it. But USA doesn't? Or am I wrong? Their chunk is literally all support money for young people not working.

If they improved living conditions goyms wouldn't go die in a god forgotten foreign land on the other side of the world to fight for profit wars.
That's all there is to it. America is the richest country in the world, even by gdp per capita is quite high on the list, below only meme countries like luxemburg iceland and the nordics, they obviously could afford to improve government services, they choose not to.

>shoah:the pie chart

Strange, I don't recall ever making a thread to complain about social services and transportation in Bulgaria. Stay obsessed, rest of the world.

Social security makes up like 1.X trillion and that's just for old people. American spends an insane amount of money on old people it seems.
That's pretty normal for Europe imo. 40-50% spent on pensions and welfare.

Both of those posts are mine. I'm not sure if I made myself clear. You can get on disability by sheer determination alone even if you are the most physically fit, socially gifted and mentally healthy person there is. It'll simply take you a while to receive your benefits because the entire process is literally designed to deter you away. But blacks and some white trash know how the system works and will receive their money after going through the Kafkaesque process

>Yeah fuck euro commies fuck big gobernment USA stronk unregulated capitalism great praise Reagan ok
>*drowns in debts*

cringe

just another comparison:
Gesundheit is Health what takes here just a little chunk costing 15 billion in total.

So how the fuck is the US such a massive waste bin?

How much does it make per capita in a year? Too lazy to google. If they got lots of elders it's relatively reasonable. But I thought you were on your own in america, if you saved enough money you can retire in peace, otherwise you are fucked.

>anons why is x in your country like this?
>HOW DARE YOU ASK THIS ABOUT MY COUNTRY ON AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM YOU CUNT YOU LIVE IN A SHITHOLE

Attached: 1305855400156.jpg (388x587, 37K)

I'm no American but I can explain most of this in more than enough detail. I'll need three posts for it though.

>No public healthcare
There IS public health care and 27% of federal spending is spent on it. It's called medicare and medicaid. Medicaid in particular is "free" healthcare for those who cannot afford it. It's like the Dutch system of semi-privatized healthcare, with the difference being that those who can afford healthcare cannot be forced to buy healthcare.

>Shitty schools
By what standards? Because by PISA standards America is only a bit below average and overshines Bulgaria by quite a bit. Furthermore, if you separate PISA scores by race (cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*JenZNyW420T2MyEy.png) you will see that every race in America outperforms most countries where they're a majority. Asian Americans outperform all Asian countries except Singapore, Euro Americans outperform most European countries and are on par with Finland, African Americans outperform all African countries et cetera.

>Very expensive universities
This is the most complex case you've touched upon. You know how boomers keep telling young Americans to just get a summer job to pay for college? The thing is that this actually used to be a case: once upon a time you COULD pay for college with just a summer job. However, tuition has increased almost 8 times faster than wages (forbes.com/sites/camilomaldonado/2018/07/24/price-of-college-increasing-almost-8-times-faster-than-wages/) so now it's impossible to afford tertiary education without expensive student loans.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

Attached: ddb[1].jpg (600x614, 29K)

>92 posts
>22 IPs

Attached: 5lsFo1qipzp7.png (300x295, 23K)

Nigga I pay around 55-60% on a 50k gross salary, which is basically just a tad higher than the average one for a cashier or a bus driver.
Although, to be fair, the social security and all that stuff seems to be working pretty good.

This must be the result of that evil capitalism gone wrong, right? Quite the contrary, government intervention is to be blamed (forbes.com/sites/prestoncooper2/2017/02/22/how-unlimited-student-loans-drive-up-tuition/#6fc3efc652b6). You cannot draw blood from a stone so even the greediest company cannot demand higher prices for goods or services than its clients are able to pay. The problem with student loans (which are loans provided by the state and unconditionally, as opposed to private loans which are provided by a bank and take credit rating into account) is that they drive up the price a student is technically able to pay up by a lot. Which naturally drives up tuition fees. The universities win because they are able to demand extraordinarily high prices, the state wins because they're getting this money back one way or another (you can't get rid of student loans even after bankrupcy because it's a dept to the state). The students lose, but they're too stupid to vote for the abolition of student loans anyway. It is the perfect crime.

>Crumbing infrastructure (Roads/Bridges)
Again, by WHAT standards?
lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?order=Infrastructure&sort=asc
According to the World Bank America ranks 14th in overall logistics and 7th in infrastructure alone.

>Awful-to-non existent public transport
This is actually a valid concern (for a change), which has a lot to do with the automobile lobby. American cities are designed around the driver rather than the pedestrian, which leads to illogical city design where you barely have any sidewalks and need to burn a gallon of gas to buy a gallon of milk. The ever expanding suburbia doesn't help this either. Though there are certain cities on the West Coast (I think San Francisco and Seattle?) that buck the trend in that regard.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

15 billion for semi-national healthcare of 88 million
Vs
1.2 trillion for 330 million for no healthcare except if you're dead broke and then you still have the debt from it.

it's curious. america is rich. it has to be spending this money on something. but what it spends it on i don't understand because i haven't read of any positive results.
america used to have like socialists in charge. they made social security i think as part of "The new deal". but then like everything in america it got gutted and made super inefficient because reasons im not aware of .

>Weak social net for the elderly
transamericacenter.org/docs/default-source/global-survey-2018/tcrs2018_cr_us-new-social-contract-for-retirement.pdf
Go to key findings (page 4). In terms of retirement readiness, America tops the chart for Western countries.

>So how are you losing 2 Trillion per year in money
Because the US government is bleeding money, only a small minority of the population is a net tax payer (taxfoundation.org/60-percent-households-now-receive-more-transfer-income-they-pay-taxes/), these people STILL want more money and they have somehow managed to convince everyone (including you) that the US needs to spend MORE money. They blame the debt squarely on military expenditure, even though that's completely reasonable spending. It's 3% of America's total spending, with NATO implementing a 2% norm. To lower it as low as it can without violating international treaties, America's defense spencing can drop by a single percent. That is not enough gain (in lowering the national deficit or debt) for a huge loss (putting America's superpower status -and its ability to shape the global stage according to its interests) at risk. The only way to meaningfully do anything about the problem is to increase taxes on "the rich" (ie. the only net taxpayers in the country, the top 40%) even further and end up with a tax burden on par with France. You know, the country that's rioting over its tax burden?

>Don't post pol shit .I want good anwers.
Do you? Are you not going to call me a neoliberal shill who hates workers and loves licking the toes of big business (even though it's exactly big business that's constantly lobbying for more government intervention)? You have your answers, do as you please