I drink coffee for the caffeine

>I drink coffee for the caffeine
>I drink beer to get drunk
Why do people do this?

Attached: 1539011987714.png (361x345, 20K)

People that unironically need coffee to function properly are fucking addicts that are no better than smokers. Every time I hear someone say they *need* to have a coffee, I want to backhand them.

This, these are both plebshit things

Is there a reason to not drink beer to get drunk? If I want to drink something for the taste I'll just buy an energy drink.

Well I like coffe but its cool that it also you wake you up. Drinking just to get drunk is typical of kids here.

Nigger, I'm most active in the evening and literally have troubles functioning during the morning without coffee, I literally NEED it. Retard.

>take my anti depressants with my morning coffee and ride that caffeine high all day

Attached: Toad rave.gif (640x360, 2.73M)

>says literally twice in one sentence
That's gonna be a yikes from me, bro

>I drink coffee for the caffeine
yes, what's wrong, you fuckin sleepy head?

>drinking anything except water

Attached: soyjack.gif (413x243, 51K)

>I want to backhand them.
Imagine being this much of a softcock

Attached: 1455349759663.jpg (361x490, 46K)

Let's pretend this isn't a troll post.
Want to know how I know you have no friends or social life?

Caffeine actually makes me sleepy.

I am a terrible sleeper so coffee in the morning really helps me start my day and not be a complete zombie all day. I don't drink coffee after lunch either, so it's not the caffeine that stops me from sleeping.

>being such a faggot you need caffeine to function as a basic human bean
just fucking sleep 8 hours, go to sleep and wake up the same times every day (not just everyday for a few weeks then quit), dont wake up then stay in bed for hours afterwards, dont look at a screen right before you go to sleep because the type of light they emit will fuck up your sleep, dont have any light in your room while you sleep

wow, being over the age of 16 sure is hard

If you drink too much coffee its normal. Or at least so I heard

>Being such a little bitch you actually have a sleep routine
>Not being up til 4am smashing women's backdoors in or drinking at the pub every other night

>8 hours
lmao who has time for that? I sleep from 3AM-7AM all week :(

>Not being up til 4am smashing women's backdoors in or drinking at the pub every other night
I guarantee you nobody on here is capable of doing this

Drink vodka if you want to get drunk.

Other than the sleeping with women bit I've got it covered

Some nice tea for me
Russian tea is the best
I can't stand sweet milky sugar teas that all the Asian love and American drink

>Nigger, I'm most active in the evening and literally have troubles functioning during the morning without coffee, I literally NEED it. Retard.

Attached: 1547070308791.png (703x800, 37K)

>i-if you're not a caffeine cuck like me, you have no friends
Literally no logic to be found. Leaving aside that people don't refuse to be someone's friends because they don't drink coffee, it's not like he said he doesn't drink coffee, retard.

i hate these unrelated thread with stupod memes but i agree

>Doesn't go out a night and party
>Doesn't do anything that results in them being out until atleast 2am

What are you, a cuck?

>its literally impossible to hang out with people without going out at night and acting like a degenerate

That's right, stay at home playing your Switch, cuck.

>Energy drink
>Taste

Yes they taste better than normal soda

The best source of coffeine is not coffee or Pepsi but Guarana Poweder. Doesn't make you feel bad, unfocused and irritating. Shame that not many people about that.

2 little spoons in a shake or in milk and you feel good without the downsides of coffeine. But coffeine shouldnt be taken in regularly anyway thanks to building up immunity but yea.

wtf disgusting pic

>not drinking mate that unlike coffee has just the right amount of caffeine but on top of that comes loaded with a shit ton of vitamins and antioxidants

i pity the plebs

Again, you can go to a bar or a cafe without actually drinking coffee and beer, you incel. And again, OP made fun not of the people who drink them but the people who drink them with the purpose to get drunk/energetic anyway so it's a moot point you're making.

>Drinking alcohol for the taste
>Liking the taste
>Drinking non-alcoholic beer

This is how you spot the alcoholic

Caffeine withdrawal is hell.

Coffee has more antioxidants than mate.

>if you arent out acting like a degenerate then you spend all day playing videogames
>there is no other way to spend time with other people
lmao

>I care what other people drink

Attached: 1547118941329.png (787x463, 130K)

Coffee is filling and has caffeine you stupid fucks. It makes me feel fuller.
There's literally nothing wrong with needing a coffee hit in the morning. I work in childcare and need all the energy I can get.

people did that with MS paint comics though, not soyboy wojacks
soyjacks are only depicted either with s.oy products, nintendo switches, marvel/dc shit or blacked stuff

There's this thing people do to have energy in the morning, it's called sleeping, lmao.

Sleeping doesn't give you all the energy you need you dumb fuck

>can gets drunk from just drinking beer
baby tier

>t.doesnt get enough sleep
>t.doesnt get good quality sleep
>t.doesnt do any excercise or physical activity
>t. doesnt have a proper diet

stop being a weak fuck
billions of people around the world function without having to use coffee faggot

It's caffeine, man, not coffeine.

>muh energy
You work in childcare, not lifting heavy boxes at the harbor, you druggie lmao.
I have a proper sleep schedule and I have a breakfast, I don't need a magical drink to be able to get out of bed. I have my first cup in the afternoon.

It would take me a gallon of beer to start getting drunk. I wish i could get drunk so easy like soyboys, it would be so much easier

>not having such perfect control of your body that you can turn the liquids inside your body into alcohol just by thinking about it and get drunk without having to drink anything
lmao

How the fuck do westeners get drunk from beer? I'm lightweight, getting drunk from 400ml vodka, but you still need 3L of beer in 1 hour for it to work.

I have coffee in the morning because it's comfy. Nothing beats a warm cup of milk coffee while I boot up CSP and draw shit in my relatively dark and cool room at 6 AM. That said I can still function properly for the whole day without coffee if I'm not at home.

same for me. wine is better

Coffee actually tastes good to me unlike beer, need at least two doses a day to not go insane.

Coffee is shit. I do get drunk regularly though

this

muh milk

Coffee tastes good and sharpens you up for a bit.
Bear tastes good and makes you a loud cunt for a bit.
Smoking tastes shit and does nothing other than make you smell and struggle to breathe the next day.
Better drugs are out there.

>drinking coffee daily for ten years
>decide to stop for no reason
>no noticeable difference to my life