Are you proud of where you were born and raised?

are you proud of where you were born and raised?
Japan
Kobe
yes VERY

Attached: 1547014266793.png (1936x2000, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XAIXB93DAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Melbourne (Australia), essentially the California of Australia
FUCK NO

Hell fucking no, I want to kill myself

No, aside from being rich we have pretty much nothing to proud of.

which city were you born? this thread isn't supposed to be about the country you were born in

no

My city is call Poshelnahuy-pizdoglasiyyaponets but it's irrelevant since they are all shit

oslo, expensive shithole full of vietnamese people

Fuck no

No
Now i have to make due with my lot in life. It is what it is...
Could have been born albanian or god forbid somewhere in afrika

why are you proud? you should be proud of your achievements

>have broken childhood and be tossed around by parents
Can't really point a place.

Attached: 1535891877509.jpg (720x349, 36K)

50/50. The whole history after 1917 makes me cry.

no

Attached: worried_dude.jpg (900x900, 220K)

no
this country is the most cringe and bluepilled place on earth, literally facebook: the country

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=-XAIXB93DAY

Despite immense butthurt from other Swedes against Stockholm, I'm quite proud of it. A lot of the most well known swedes came from here.

Why?
Free healthcare/education. High wages.

I don't give a shit about any of that

what's hobby normal Danes do? your country is too normie to live in?

No
Being a thirdworlder is not the problem, I got used to it, no the problem is this place is the most cucked country in the world.

Attached: El estado del estado.png (560x374, 226K)

what's the beef

Kobe University? Isn't that where posh cunts study?

no that's Keiou and Waseda

Korea
yes

Our government copies literally everything cucked places like Sweden or Canada does.
And now there is a wave of immigration coming from dominican republic, cuba and some central american countries, you know the most shithole countries in this shithole called latin america.
Let's just hope a nationalist gets to power in the elections this year and deports every caribbean nigger back where they belong.

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
I'm not exactly poor so I can enjoy my little life here, but I wouldn't say I'm proud of my people. Most of us here don't have this "we" mentality, so expect lots of trash on the side roads and after festivals. Obviously districts with less Vietnamese will also have less trash, which is where I'm staying at.

Germany, yes.

not really

you dont know how good you have fucking spoiled brats, were would you rather be born then?

yes, fuck it*lians

Attached: sardegna_no_est_italia.jpg (350x629, 100K)

Ticino yes I like it. A bit boring but comfy

Detroit, yes.

Sure. I live in a rural area, I enjoy the outdoors and nature, it's beautiful. I just hate where the country's headed.

Attached: canadanature.jpg (1600x1067, 376K)

ever been to Movement? is it cool?

Colony of Osaka
If you are proud you are just stupid

the city, yes
the country, no

Yeah I am myself from Pisdetzgrad and I wish I wasn't born in Ukraine.

Attached: 6a2.png (125x127, 44K)

No, fuck you

Fuck NO, i want to kill myself

yes

I may go to one of those next year
How different are japanese unis from western ones?

>born
quebec
>raised
tunisia
don't fall for the 'improve your country' meme like my old man did
growing here was suboptimal although I wouldnt have it any other way and the cunt tree is only getting worse

No, I am ashamed.
Too much crime, corruption, stupid people, people with no shame or self-respect.

It's Mordor on earth.

>It's Mordor on earth.
that's russia

I was born and raised in Matsukawa-town, Nagano until I was 18.
>Kobe
Stop that weird accent seriously just speak like a normal person

You have to be over 18 to post you edgy rebellious normie

Attached: 887aad38.png (801x577, 10K)

then what are we?

>are you proud of where you were born and raised?
>Sweden
>Sweden
>yes, very

Sbain
Ibiza
Yeah, its a really beautiful and nice place other than the subhuman brits

America
Bronx, New York
Even though I want to leave after I finish college and shit I cannot think of anyother place I would've want to have my childhood in.

Finland
No, I hate this shithole

Be glad that you aren't born in sh*taly

The fact that there are worse shitholes doesn't really mske me feel better about my shithole

If Finland is a shithole to you then what the fuck is sh*taly?
A super mega gigantic piece of poop floating alone in the mediterrean?

At least your super mega gigantic piece of poop floating alone in the mediterranean doesn't practice slavery or steal more than 50% of the people's income.

No, we have no accomplishments as a nation, are too lazy to learn Irish and couldn't even get all of our island back

Attached: 1545787415672.jpg (624x950, 145K)

Kek

i was raised in the countrysidey suburbs of Paris, Savoy, and Switzerland and this made me HATE mountains its always dark and gloomy and there's nothing nice to do and the smell of cow poo is horrible

Finland practices slavery, how?

He is refering to conscription. Its an autistic ancap finn who absolutly hates his nation but refuses to try to change it or move.

The state forces you to serve in the armed forces for six months, or sentence you to a year worth of forced labour or half a year of incarceration. Naturally, you get shot if you resist.

It's textbook slavery.

There's only one way to change the established system, and I have no desire to be labeled a terrorist. Moving out is not an option; any cunt I could move to is either worse or wouldn't have me.

No, you wont get shot unless you are extremly violent.

If all you care about is taxes and conscription pretty much all of europe is better. That said, becoming a politican is way more liekly to change stuff then blowing shit up. That will if anything just make it worse.

>No, you wont get shot unless you are extremly violent.
You're not resisting properly unless you are extremely violent. Point is, the state can and absolutely will escalate use of force to incarcerate you if you refuse to serve. The last step is to remove the dissident entirely.

>If all you care about is taxes and conscription pretty much all of europe is better.
No, the rest of Europe has worse gun laws, or lacking other essential freedoms. Estonia or Czechia could be a step up though.
>That said, becoming a politican is way more liekly to change stuff then blowing shit up. That will if anything just make it worse.
That's only if you don't blow enough stuff up. See, since the majority of population is in favour of draconian measures and rampant theft, the only possible solution is to use force until the other side submits.

Fuck no.
everyone hates us and we got enough corrupted judges to prove it.
please nuke us.

Sure

How do you intend to apply force until the other side submit if you are heavily outnumbered and everyone on the opposing side have military training?

I'm 30.

proud
it's not perfect, but I know there are many worse places out there

Attached: wojak wink.jpg (418x397, 22K)

Yes. All Brazilian problems are caused by cultural marxism. If we fixed this, we will be a great country.

Exactly.

And that is a sad thing

Attached: giphy (2).gif (200x200, 770K)

Resisting tyranny is never sad. Needing to is.

Well i do wish you well and good luck on the path you've chosen.

Same to you lad.

Out of curiosity, what did you do when they told you to do conscription?

Spent a year in forced labour.

im from nowhere, i have no place to call ""home"", ive drifted across the world since i was 5 yrs old, and i have never stayed on same place ever since

Oh. Sounds even worse since ypu dont even get to shoot things. Is objecting conscription common in Finland? (One would assume not, at least historically, as Finland most liekly would have ended up a Soviet commie shithole had conscription not existed, but idk what young people think about it)

How can you be proud of something else?
You can only be proud of yourself.
I never understood that "national pride", you didn't contribute to your country's success, and you jsut happen to be born in it.

Attached: 1544196158188.png (1194x1080, 87K)

>Oh. Sounds even worse since ypu dont even get to shoot things.
I own guns, so I get to shoot things on my free time.
>Is objecting conscription common in Finland? (One would assume not, at least historically, as Finland most liekly would have ended up a Soviet commie shithole had conscription not existed, but idk what young people think about it)
It's not. I haven't looked up the exact numbers, but the majority complete their service without complaint.

I heard active reservists can get own semiauto AKs etc, is it the same for those who object or does the weapon law differ between those in the reserve and those who are not?

Anyhow I wish our gun laws were more lax.

1. born in Tokyo, grew up in Tokyo for 23 years
2. it's so goddamn overrated for "le futuristicness", just go to China already, but i dont really agree on the rampant idea that it's a sheer mess, in fact my town is mildly crowded and that causes some messy comfortable vibe just like quagmire. generally speaking being in Tokyo kinda minimizes your existence and yeah sometimes suffocating, but overall it's not that bad. my friends mostly live in the West and they seem less packed.

Attached: 1545059889097.png (223x268, 48K)

Yes, I do love my cunt, especially when I'm witnessing a huge change with my own eyes that Poland is undergoing. My home city is a rather boring place but close to the Baltic sea.

Of course. I live in the greatest place in the world.

Attached: almost heaven.jpg (2000x1239, 693K)

Saint-Petersburg

YES

Attached: s1200.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

no

no.

Yes. It's not the best place in the world for sure, but I personally like my country. Would be better without the violence and the heat though.

Based and redpilled

>I heard active reservists can get own semiauto AKs etc, is it the same for those who object or does the weapon law differ between those in the reserve and those who are not?
The law states that you only need to have a valid reason to own a firearm, and technically anything from full auto to breech loaded artillery and missile systems is legal for civillians to own, it just gets very hard to prove a valid, legal reason to own them. Sport shooting is the common justification to have semi-autos, reservist practice is another. Collecting is the clause you use for the rare fun stuff.

Pic related, my pretty girls

Attached: 2016-09-11 14.34.19.jpg (2349x2972, 3.52M)

Fasalabad and Lahore Pakistan spent equal amount of time in each the towns themselves are wreaked with poverty but I can't lie and say it wasn't a fun place to live considering you could do just about anything and the authorities could give less of a fuck

no
please get me out of this shithole

Attached: w6TDfaZ.jpg (591x371, 209K)

no

Born and raised in Los Angeles. I could care less. I just want to live somewhere quiet and beautiful.

Murica
Incredibly

Attached: 1547041625440.png (240x252, 82K)