It's not even fake

It's not even fake.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 6.05.31 AM.png (1192x350, 89K)

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 6K)

dumb horsefaced spic please stop posting this ugly bitch

Attached: 1547002524482.jpg (3024x4032, 1.91M)

brave and powerful

It was actual for 2013, maybe now walls are more actual.

Why the fuck would he post that quote.
He either thinks the quote is advocating for more walls or he's trying to make fun of it.
Either way a retard.

Trump started to degenerate neurologically in 2012 so in 2013 he was still a fairly different person than he is now
Daily reminder that he donated equally to both Obama and McCain in 2008

And how is that a contradicting his political beliefs? Have you ever heard of metaphors you absolute retard

Today:
>"I SAY YOU, THAT ISAAC NEWTON, WHICH I PERSONALLY CALL 'CRASY ISAAC', IS NOT VERY SMART PERSON!"

Keep crying dog

Probably just so that he could have some leverage in case of either guy winning. Or just staying on good terms with both sides, since both democrats and republicans have a lot of power regardless of whether their guy is actually the president
Not an admirable move either way

> oh wow a politician contradicted himself in order to get power! How surprising!
Democracy is a meme

Attached: 170407073950-donald-trump-syria-tweet-2013-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 81K)

Dog is the man's best fren, so the Finn being my best fren is right ^^

he also said there should be an armed revolution when he thought (incorrectly, mind) that obama had won the electoral college without the popular vote in 2012

it's like a running joke that you can consistently find past trump contradicting whatever issue present trump is sperging out about on his twitter

lmao, is this serious?

It's not a friendship, it's a slave-master relationship and that's why I called the Fin a dog. In the past they were the dogs of the Swedes and today they are the dogs of a genocidal leftist moral system.

Yes. If I had a twitter account, I would have posted the same even though I'm a hard-core ethnonationalist

Yikes, this one's going in my brainlet cringe collection

Attached: 1545453519407.jpg (960x953, 54K)

Trump is a slave of BBC
on Howard Stern he said he wants Ivanka to get BLACKED
this is what you defend

It's a metaphor that contradicts his political beliefs you absolute tard

>a wall is a metaphor for hermeticism/isolation
>an actual wall, which is the most literal and physical example of isolation, somehow doesn't contradict this
Not even arguing against a wall, just lmaoing at the mental gymnastics of drumpftards.

It's not you imbecile. If some people didn't internally destroy walls and build bridges, we would all be cum slurping leftists like yourself.

damage control for not building the wall

What do you think that the walls and bridges stand for in that metaphor, dipshit?

He is trying to contradict newton...

>behaviour of the US doesn't change no matter who americans elect
wow, shocking

He is a gold mine, honestly.

Attached: DtgFtw8VsAEGVZM.jpg (1197x1200, 206K)

Walls are metaphors for the internal constraints that the dominant moral system put up within us. Trump is an explorer. He is a prime example of someone who destroys walls, who crosses rivers to explore new land. He grew up and lived in New York, one of the most leftist and morally totalitarian places on this earth. He was surrounded by deceptive and morally totalitarian kikes like yourself. Despite all of these walls that surrounded him, he broke through and explored the universe to come up with ideas that completely contradict the dominant moral axioms that torture modern American whites.

Talk shit about her again. I swear to god I will mog you bro.

*recieves olympic gold in mental gymnastics*

>it's like a running joke that you can consistently find past trump contradicting whatever issue present trump is sperging out about on his twitter
So what? This is only further prove that Trump has internalized his axiom: "Build bridges, not walls". If Trumps ideas and opinions had been constant all of his life, then that would mean that he has stayed within the walls that his environment has put up. Instead, as I have pointed out in another post, he explores and is in a process of constant change.
If I were a vivid Twitter user as Trump, you would see that in 2013, I would call everyone who criticized Islam a racist and an Islamophobe. I was still imprisoned by the walls my parents and my environment put up. However, in the course of growing up, I became and explorer and destroyed walls and build bridges, which made me an ethnonationalist.

Not an argument.

10 years ago, the entire Democrat Party (including Chuck, Nancy, Hillary and Barrack) supported the Wall and supported removing illegals. Why the change? Oh that's right, they realised illegals would be a reliable voting bloc, since no real American votes Democrat anymore!

OI THAT IS NOT A BLAUDY ARGUMEANT

Indeed, it isn't. Now, instead of abiding to a genocidal leftist moral system like a dog, you could internalize Trumps axiom "build bridges, not walls" and actually think about the content I posted.

Learn English eблaн

Look at the date retard.

Its you again

Hm... from which thread do you remember me?

virgin freak

>I was still imprisoned by the walls my parents and my environment put up. However, in the course of growing up, I became and explorer and destroyed walls and build bridges, which made me an ethnonationalist.
Is this satire? it's probably the most pathetic post I read in a year or so.

Attached: 1410115064316.jpg (640x633, 70K)

Not an argument. You are imprisoned, my swarthy friend. Break free and endure the inevitable moral apocalypse.

i will assume it is.

Tell me your point of disagreement and we can have a discussion or are you, like the other anons in this thread, too enslaved and close-minded to do that?

That Tweet was from just two years before he became a candidate. Does this mean he makes his political promises as he goes?

Btw Newton never said that
retard

Get a load of this mong

-->

Stop posting and go to sleep.

This is Juche tier

It's 2pm, retard.

I know

Jesus Christ.

And way past your bedtime.

My sleep cycle isn't that fucked up. I go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 9am.

Seek help