According to the Pentagon 85% of the americans are unfit for the army due to: low education; obesity; problems with the...

According to the Pentagon 85% of the americans are unfit for the army due to: low education; obesity; problems with the justice and drugs. 15% left would not enlist themselves.

Attached: 1546905805717.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Who would invade them? All they have to do is bomb the shit of whatever shithole they want to steal resources from. They can pull 100000 soldiers on the ground if they have to. USA is on easy mode to be honest, i don't understand these thridies talking shit about them.

87% of that 85% is dude weed fags they sould just legalize it for military personalities and ban drug test for workers

look at their flag mate

>let's make our world degenerate to be enlighted
lmao

there's much more to get medically DQ'd over than just obesity. Asthma is a big one: not allowed to serve if you have any history of it.

Nothing another 30 trillion of debt and kids trained in Fortnite can't solve

Attached: Atlas_from_boston_dynamics.jpg (640x960, 49K)

Puerto Rican slave mutts will do

amerifat ahah

Sometimes it's nice to smoke a joint on the weekend I shouldn't have to sacrifice my job for something that doesn't affect my work

you now what is nicer, not feel the need to smoke at all.

Lmao its not a need I don't smoke weed because I get random drug tests. It just feels great to be high hanging out with friends laughing and having a good time. Not like you would know with that pol stick shoved so far up your ass

>you now what is nicer, not feel the need to smoke at all.

Attached: 1521430273623.jpg (387x437, 40K)

the army is filled with the lowest rednecks shit bags from arkansas and nebraska

when you are too stupid to work at walmart you go in the army

Attached: 260165.xx_large[1].jpg (664x1000, 161K)

Based

you smoke because you're addicted to it.

Attached: 1539006281602.webm (246x430, 2.94M)

>there's no such thing as moderation

It’s very easy to be blocked from the military for the most basic of shit. Because I rear ended someone with my car once, I’m blocked from signing up for the military in my state’s borders.

not when drug is involved no.

wow even the US Army has unrealistic hiring expectations

Ok incel

>what kind of poorfag loser would fight for his own country!
waht a fucking dumbass, right!

t chicano

Same here. It's mostly rural dregs.

>drug addict in denial has to resort to insults because he can't cope with his addiction

t.picrelated

Attached: 1502508526286.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

what ? but only degenerated under drug could support trump, what are you high on nigga.

what happened? were they fed laxatives?

Is this some sort of skit or something? I reckon someone drugged the meals or something.

they are americans

It's from a "satire" Netflix show

Hoped too soon