Why do they constantly lie?

Why do they constantly lie?

Attached: ru.png (580x387, 272)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-45454142
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-46157507/russian-disinformation-and-the-georgian-lab-of-death
bbc.com/news/amp/uk-46509956
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/09/20/who-spread-information-disinformation-about-the-mh17-crash-we-followed-the-twitter-trail/?utm_term=.2ff2b2e713a2
russialies.com/russias-top-260-lies-international-edition/
rsf.org/en/ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you russian and you are a janitor? Don't lie to me.

because they can

do something about russian janitor

So these are the posts that intellectual russophobes complain about le pro-Putin mods deleting, huh...
Clearly a high quality discussion of international culture...

I don't know what more you want. Their disinformation campaigns are well known.

What lie? Any proofs?

The whole point of your lies is that they let you deny proofs by making claims so crazy there's no conventional proofs against them.

Ok, no proofs no discussion

russian culture values backstabbing and deceit

Ironic coming from anglo.

I mean, it was you, so called "allies", who financed bolsheviks and almost destroyed Russia. But good thing they were all purged before they could do this, and since then Russia was just paying you back. That's all.
Oh, almost forgot, and for Yeltsin, too.

I'm curious to know what you would accept as proofs.

Link on the Mass media website at least?

Actual proofs

>russian culture values
You don't know a thing about it.

russians always play double game, for example they tell to Ukrainians that they are allies, meanwhile they tell shit like Ukraine shouldn't exist, same with Belarus, they say Belarus shouldn't to other countries, while playing best friend.
I lived for awhile in UK, had only good memries, while, russian I know did aswell, he tells that it nazistic shithole and poor country.
Russians lie, even more than you think.

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-45454142
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-46157507/russian-disinformation-and-the-georgian-lab-of-death
bbc.com/news/amp/uk-46509956

Happy?

Oh also all of the stuff around MH17

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/09/20/who-spread-information-disinformation-about-the-mh17-crash-we-followed-the-twitter-trail/?utm_term=.2ff2b2e713a2

another lie. when will it end?

>russian culture values backstabbing and deceit
Is that considered bad in your country?

>bbc
Ok i get it. At least not reddit. But the same level

Ukrainians and Belorussians are good people and their "states" shouldn't exists. Where's is double game?

See, there you go. The only "proofs" that you'll accept are ones from places like sputnik and RT, which are lying themselves.

Russians are incapable of dealing in truths.

Reddit is much more honest.

>which are lying themselves.
Proofs?

russians are good people and their state shouldn't exist.

Attached: 1087484.jpg (347x300, 21K)

>dealing in truths

Attached: 90.png (644x800, 15K)

Two Romes have fallen. The third stands. And there will be no fourth. No one shall replace your Christian Tsardom!

Attached: putin-ceasar.jpg (343x401, 21K)

Playing international policy where nobody ever says what they mean and that has become normality. The US has only caught on recently. If only we'd stop fighting each other and start fighting them again. We think we've defeated our enemies.

They only withdrew, they didn't lose.

Lies, theft and hypocrisy are the basis of Russia and Russian culture, lol. Well, also rudeness.

>christcuck tsardom
cringe

Attached: 51NWRj0.jpg (728x1030, 168K)

Because bbc said it

based
Might makes right

>I mean, it was you, so called "allies", who financed bolsheviks and almost destroyed Russia
That was Germany, you megacunt. That's a thing in Eastern Europe in general, but everyone besides Russia is trying to change that, at least.

russialies.com/russias-top-260-lies-international-edition/

THIS!

>russialies.com/
Noice proof khohol

what is basis of ukrainian culture? is there such thing?
i actually like being accused in lie, theft and hypocrisy. the whole third world say the same about UK, France, the US and so on. like, there is someone important, and there is a bunch of complaining whiney niggers. gues where do you belong cockhole?

There is no point to talk with russophobic westerners.
We should turn to Asia to find new frens.

I do not agree.
Truth makes right. not might. If might is truth, then it is.

They've got sources in there. Though you'll disregard those sources too, because only Kremlin sources are allowed for you.

>You lied, then you are bad.

Attached: 1.png (211x239, 4K)

I don't get the point. Is lying bad? Or it's something everyone do? Did you find WMD in Iraq btw?

There is no objective truth.

>Truth makes right. not might
The last 30 years of american foreign policy say you actually think otherwise.
And the lies. Starting just from the words of your president who said US "won cold war".

niggers gotta nig

Russians get brave on the internet but I guarantee none of you cowards would come to Wakefield and say it to my face

threads like this about other countries, even threads that are clearly bait, stay up for hours though
do you think that's okay? do you think double standards are okay?

I think China is the real enemy, not Russia. What do you think of that "truth?"

How does it feel now when its done to you?

>50 posts
>No proofs of lying

I bet you they would. Toughest fight I ever had was with a Russian guy. Their heads are like hitting concrete. My striking skills were for shit but everybody is soft in the right places. Thank fuck for BJJ.

well, so let's not let it become or stay normality.

never trust a russian
i always carry my knife when i visit eastern finland, as there are so many russians

Considering the national interests of US you are exactly right.
But the people who rule your foreign policy don't care about the national interests of american people.

There's plenty of proofs, you just ignore them because they don't fit what you want to be true.

your flag and the history of your country is proof that you are lying.

your flag and the history of your country is proof that you are lying.

Please, show them to me

What so you mean? Proofs?

From the point of view of the US, it seems reasonable to be allied with Russia against China, as with the rest of China’s neighbors.

>perfidious

>i always carry my knife when i visit eastern finland, as there are so many russians
Oh, nice, so I don't need to carry my knife, because you'll bring yours.

Every triumphant history has with it a wake of blood and tears. That Britain would pretend it had none is it's usual amount of arrogance. Yet, that's their usual pride.

Free press index 2017
1. Norway
148. Russia
rsf.org/en/ranking
just an example, hard for politicans to lie in a country with free press. looks like it pretty easy in russia.

It's know fact that they are most hypocrisy nation

I wonder why it's not a 1488 place.

>hard for politicans to lie in a country with free press
Not at all. OTOH Russian people are very smart and used to censorship so they cannot be fooled by propaganda.

>You don't know a thing about it.
he's 100% right

Attached: 1543433962954.png (516x1599, 83K)

>here's proof a meme picture!

cheating is national sports in Russia.

Attached: 1A2FCACE-7BDD-4713-9BF0-734942A11B20.jpg (224x224, 30K)

But these people are just fooled by Western propaganda instead of Russian lol.

If someone want to know a thing or two about Russians he should not ask polak. /s

Attached: Kim-Jong-Un-v-molodosti.jpg (700x562, 24K)

They're like a house with a dead dog under the living room rug. "What dead dog, cup of tea then mate?" No, think I'll just go down the street thanks.

>224x224
Nice proof gook

i attached that picture just becasue i liked it but it seems it's 100% right
instant russian butthurt

Sure. They had a trust for their media for so long.

We don't want to start a steroid arms race in the olympics. I'm all for allowing it but then, what's the limit? There wasn't one years ago and our dick is bigger than yours regardless.

>imagine having the need to shill for your nation no matter what they do
CUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Attached: ahegao.jpg (519x559, 29K)

Only thing i don't understand here - is why ukraine get rekt at the end? Is it power of western civilization?

But this picture shows the Russians on the good side, because the cheating was successful.

Don't bully Russians

a century of living under communist dictatorship that favored those who lied their way in life

it' just survival instinct

Almost all Russian athlete did doping in Olympic.
They will do it in Tokyo Olympic.

Attached: EC8207A6-E29B-47F1-BBC2-62C15600A8B5.jpg (960x684, 177K)

Thanks bro...

They lack humanity

I thought the Sochi ceremony was awesome but what the fuck was Putin playing at? For fucks sake you literally have a northern country and you have the winter olympics at a southern plane? Not cool dude, not cool. Half that shit was slush and nobody was having a good time of it.

>because we can

Yeah we've done that but we didn't hold the winter olympics in fucking Miami like a bunch of assholes.

And even with all that they don't win

This is chriscuck morality, where lying a priori is considered something bad. All people are lying.

what?
In russian media west occupied Crimea and eastern region?

Southern place in Russia = Northern place in the US

Why didn't they protect Ukraine? They only can support revolutions and they don't think about people.

Japan had it in Nagano in 1998. It's elevation you fool. We held it in Salt Lake because it's at high elevation. Fucking near sea level? The fuck is wrong with you?

that post perfectly describes what i just said

it reminds about that thread few days ago where some russian guy asked why nobody from west wants to invest in russia other than buy russian resources.

he was defending russian corruption and saying it was making things easier despite the fact that everybody was telling him that no copmany wants to invest in country in which you need to bribe somebody to function effectivly

russians will just never understand this and forever they will ask the west why it doesn't like them
you're just different world compared to others

Attached: 1541370245805.jpg (960x720, 213K)

>russian culture values backstabbing and deceit
Agreed.

Attached: s1200.jpg (1200x750, 158K)

What?
Ukraine is being supported and you still bitch about it.

>He didn't know about Kavkaz mountains
Mda

Yes, they get support in revolution. But not in building new country and protecting

It's beyond the point. The Olympic committee is totally corrupt, took the money and it was a shat Olympics. Still, the ceremony was amazing. Great facilities that put Brazil to shame. Not that it was much of a contest.

can you read?
Or this is how you are affected by russian government?