I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FINNISH!!! I KNOW DEEP DOWN I AM A FINN BUT INSTEAD I'M BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE!!

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FINNISH!!! I KNOW DEEP DOWN I AM A FINN BUT INSTEAD I'M BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE!!

I HAVE THE SOUL OF A FINN TRAPPED INSIDE ME!! I FEEL THE BLOOD OF THE SAMI FLOWING THROUGH ME!!

PERKELE PERKELE!!!!

Attached: 1524334788091.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sámi_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ymyyakhtakh_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden
eurozine.com/sterilization-in-norway-a-dark-chapter/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringed hard
Bury yoursel piece if shit loser

>sami
>finn
Finns are swedoids larping as tengri's people.

>THE BLOOD OF THE SAMI
>Finn
It's time for me to leave this place, too many new worlders

Call me that again and see what happens PUNK

explain the difference

90% of Finland was inhabited by Saami 2000 years ago and 80% 1000 years ago. Obviously Finns mixed with Saami as we expanded just like Cowboys mixed with Indians.

I feel you user

Attached: 1547087192923.png (655x509, 25K)

Sami-speakers were limited to Southern Finland until ~1700 years ago.

Where do I even begin? Saamis are primarily a native semi-nomadic group in Scandinavia, they live primarily in Norway and Sweden, there are only 9k of them in Finland. They are very different from Scandinavians, and they are very different from Finns too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sámi_people

Attached: c77ba87a4643b23065de3735150376eb.jpg (462x580, 29K)

>On all levels except physical I am a Finn

Come home, yellow man

and im supposed to be swedish yet somehow fate landed me in this gypoid hellhole with brown subhumans all around

>We wuz Paleo-Laplanders 'n shieeeet

Attached: sapmelas.jpg (1080x718, 211K)

I know that feel.
Perkele. Benis. Vittu

Of course we don't know when exactly the Saami replaced paleolanguages. The process was probably complete by 500 AD though.

Calling pre-Sami language Laplanders Sami is like calling the Chauvet cave painters Frenchmen: fucking retarded.

finns and sami aren't the same people, you dumb mutt

different how?

I got into an argument with a Sami girl about these foreigners LARPing as Sami and she called me racist. wew

Different how? They speak a different language, have different genetics, live in a different place ( mostly). There are 9000 Samis in Finland, about 34 000 in Sweden and a whopping 55 000-ish in Norway.

Attached: 256px-LocationSapmi.png (256x249, 34K)

I got into an argument with one of those American faggots who think the guy in Frozen should look like a Chink. Apparently it thought that Norwegianization was some sort of gang rape campaign and that's why Sami don't look Chinese.

But Saami are at least genetically close to BOO although more European because of natively European Finnic heritage

Take a look at pictures from the 1800s of Sami people in Norway and Sweden, and then look at them today. A large part of it was interbreeding

Attached: Jokkmoksweden_sami006.jpg (336x427, 61K)

>European Finnic heritage
What the fuck does this mean? The gene pool of all speakers of Finnic languages? At which date?

There are chinky looking Finns and there are chinky looking Sami, and there have been chinky looking people here thousands of years before either Finnish or Sami ethnicities existed. Stop projecting your modern people groupings into the past Rosengård pussy boy.

I told a Sami girl she is descended from Siberians

She got extremely angry lul

Why?

Baltic Finnic, Saami and Mordvinic form a relatively young clade inside Uralic languages. Original speakers of it probably didn't have much/any Asian heritage being just a Corded Ware Woman'd Comb Ceramic Native Europeans loaded with N1c.

>Be Canadian
>Win lottery of life
>Still complain
You are too entitled 2bh

>Rosengård pussy boy
One of the most autistic posts I ever read. Are you denying that they were actively bred out? They were even sterilized.

Perhaps because normal people dont care and you were beeing anoying?

>loaded with a common patrilineal ancestor thousands of years in the past
Fuck off to Reddit you cunt.

Then why are Sami Chuvash tier when it comes to mongoloidness

Attached: B6F2F3BB-40DB-4ACD-A01B-AD123655A472.png (995x1484, 76K)

where did you even meet a Sami girl?

There really aren't any full Saami left. Both Norway and Sweden lead programs of norwegification/swedification and sterilization against them, and the majority of norwegian "Sami" live in Oslo lol.

This is a based post.

What are you trying to say?
Sibirids of the Yukaghiric variety showed up in this part of Europe before Finnics. Bolshoy Oleni Ostrov from 1500 BC had N1c from Native European males but Sibirid maternal lines.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ymyyakhtakh_culture

This. They can be seen in Luleå herding their reindeers in the middle of town, sad creatures, many of them obviously NORD:d in the past. Jokkmokk is a bit different, they seemed happier there and it's pretty much a Sami town, but their blood is so obviously diluted that they come across as a bit LARPey.

Attached: samernas4.jpg (1000x491, 181K)

Even the "purest" Saami that ever lived is only 1/4 Siberian
most of the people in this picture are probably around 1/5

*ahem*

We should have finished them all off during the eugenics program. Norway and Sweden should stop giving the Sami people tax funded gibs, and their shitty stupid Sami parliaments need to be shut down.

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Why would they do that?

Why would the Sami live in Oslo?
Because there isn't any real Sami culture left, and the little that still exists is being artificially kept alive through 900 million NOK of gibs every year from the Norwegian government, as reparations.

>why yes we are 40% Swedish 40% Norwegian and 20% Sami, we are basically native americans of the north xD where's our tax money

Attached: var-samiska-kamp-ur-play-tv.jpg (610x320, 72K)

They are short and swarthy, not very diluded imo. Probably around 20-25% Siberian

It's more likely they have Finnish admixture, considering the large Finnish diaspora in Swedish Lapland and Finnmark.
Börje Salming for example has a Finnish last name.

Do they get tax gibs and shit in Finland too? Are your Samis integrated or are they like in Northern Sweden where they herd reindeers and drink moonshine?

Attached: ecacdf08-e370-49ca-9119-07e33efdf8d5.jpg (1100x461, 63K)

Doubt. The state even moved Swedes up there to breed them out and outlaw their language and customs. I think the same happened in Norway too.

>I HAVE THE SOUL OF A FINN TRAP INSIDE ME
i feel for you user

Attached: 1520121729.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Just because you're a Chang doesn't make you a Khan.

Yup

I never hear anything about them and frankly I don’t care. There’s like few thousand of them so if they receive gibs it’s insignificant

I mean why swedish and Norwegian government tries to assimilate them to non-existence? Aren't they just a bunch of rural people?

The amount of gibs they get here and especially in Norway is just silly. That money could be spent on so much more urgent things, like education and healthcare.

They were considered subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden
eurozine.com/sterilization-in-norway-a-dark-chapter/

I can't speak for Sweden, but in Norway during the 1800s we had a massive need to reestablish and in some ways rediscover what it meant to be fully Norwegian, after ~350 years of being in a forced union with Denmark.
So, the Sami were seen as simply an obstacle, a non-Norwegian element in the nation state Norway that had to be eliminated or fully assimilated, no matter how primitive they might be.
Institutional harassment of the Sami started well before the 1800s, but the genocidal side of things really picked up the pace in the 19th century.

Difference between a "Finnish" Laplander and Saami is a line in the water. The autistic guy who makes these threads is from Inari and he posted his DNA rest results. He's closer to Saami than a Finn with massive gook admixture, which is why he hates Finns so much and falseflags as one.

just have a "nationality reassignment surgery" my man

Yeah I think they should just assimilate and forget their oogabooga customs and stop being reindeer gypsies but what can you do. They’re irrelevant nevertheless and we have bigger problems here in the capital area at least

Yikes. His posts are a little funny though. Does he really identify as a Finn or what's his deal?

>Difference between a "Finnish" Laplander and Saami is a line in the water

Wouldn’t be too surprised

Attached: 0FDA5A0D-E33D-4B5C-9AC6-34D785468D31.png (602x319, 161K)

Yes they get tons of money and still complain about absolutely everything. The ones that live in lapland are not integrated at all, and seem to hate finnish people. But those are not even that bad, the worst ones are living in the south and probably just LARPing sami, they demand stuff like daycare for children in their retarded language in areas, that has almost none of them