Country

>country
>How often do you drink a beer?

Poland
One beer every day (or more in the weekend)

Attached: cold-beer-glass-5184x3456_98889.jpg (640x426, 84K)

never, if I drink it’s because I want to get drunk, in those cases I prefer wine

> Paineken
That's not beer

Spain.
Everiday a 6-pack. Smashing vodka on weekends.

Attached: cool.jpg (750x712, 245K)

not anymore, beer gives me headaches, i'm drinking rhum or cognac on the weekend

teetotalism is the only way forward desu
let god and his son jesus guide you

This is my favourite brand of Polish beers

Attached: IMG_4409_miloslaw.jpg (800x534, 512K)

I drink 150-250 ml brandy per day r8

Attached: shutterstock_468421790-e1521038293513[1].jpg (700x394, 39K)

The only alcohol I ever drink is a few beers every other weekend or so. I don't really like drinking.

gay soiboys

based

does Ukraine produce own Ukrainian brandy or only import foreign brandies (for example Stock)

What brandy brands do you recommend? If possible, "cheap" ones.

heineken is not beer desu, drink german or belgian beer

i drank 8.6 bavaria for almost a decade, damn i was dumb

I rather smoke weed
Which i do, almost everyday

I know, I prefer Weizen beers and Polish lagers, Heineken is a typical commercial beer than everyone drinks on concert and other events

>flag
BASED

Every cold beer is a good beer, afterwards its just a choice of taste/flavor

There is one thing that makes me hate Heineken.
It's not their ugly as fuck building in Amsterdam that is just a dark cube.
It's not the poor taste and low quality of the beer (just don't drink it).

It's their fucking Bavaria beer they sell. It has nothing to do with Bavaria. It's garbage. It's a pure abuse of our through tradition and over 1000 years of beer craftsmanship that geined a good name that they abuse for selling pure garbage. It should be fucking forbidden that they are allowed to disguise their piss as "bavaria".

I drink a couple every two weeks or so.

Unlike balkans, beer is fucking expensive here.

"Cheap" in your country is probably what is considered expensive and elite here.

USA
I will typically have a 6 pack and a bottle of wine every weekend. But my new year's resolution was to cut back (I weigh 108 kg and, despite going to the gym like crazy, can't lose weight to save my life.)
Have not had any since NYE. Pray for me frens.

Attached: 1535380084958.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

I just dont know shit about brandy other than Henessy (Which I think maybe it's overpriced garbage).

when I make myself a dinner, a small bottle
when I go out drinking, 3 pints
at parties, I don't count

prob. 3 time a week
and only, only belge bière, desu

Depends, if I'm at home I rarely drink beer by myself, if I go out I drink 2 or 3

It's basically fruity whiskey.
>Hennessy
I know for a fact that bums in my city drink it

twice a week
7-10 beers
absolutely horrible taste, fuck off

Not the cheapest but Courvoisier is smooth and has a nice flavour. Stay away from Spanish brandy, it's horrid.

That shit's always on special offer here. I didn't know it was made by Heineken.

Anyone here tried American microbreweries? Pic related is my local

Attached: KC-Pils-Diamond-Badge.png (1930x1932, 178K)

Don't lose you weight, you transform into muscles. Be a big guy is good in life. (Real ladies like guys with some piece of meat)

we don't even have the most well known american or anglo brand beers in supermarkets, so microbreweries..

I've never seen any American beer to buy here. Propably because of the strict rules they aren't alowed to call it beer.

Typical unfair e*ropean trade practices.

kek

Drink beer with my food almost every single day.

Why would we want american piss when any other european country already has way better beer?

About 3L every evening to get a little tired.

Forgot to mention, however, that Was bought, at least partially, by a Belgian company called Duvel Moortgat.

I'm sure US beer is pisswater compared to anything authentically German, was just curious.

Almost never, I prefer wine, tastes better and isn’t filled with carbs

I've started to hate beer. I'm skinnyfat (sklinny with a fat stomach) precisely because of beer.

Russia
Half a liter of strong beer in 4 days.

I drink about 20-80 0,33L cans of beers a month. Not even fat (and I'm around 30 so it should show I guess), but blood pressure and etc is pretty awful.

Attached: rip new season.jpg (960x540, 84K)

I still can't understand how you can have light beer. It's beyond autism.

Same

I don't thing that it is pisswater but it has ingredients that are forbidden in beer here.
Tho you can get Japanese beer here but you have to buy it as import from the UK. In Germany it's illigal to make or sell such beer outside of gastronomy.