Do you think that Meds and Eastern Europeans have a lot in common?

Do you think that Meds and Eastern Europeans have a lot in common?

>both are corrupt (in comparison to Westerners)
>both have self-control problems and can get too emotional
>both value close family ties (adult children living with parents and generally dependent on them)

Attached: MV5BNmFhMzhjYmUtODk3OS00MDUxLTk4NTQtNjU2MTFiMjVhMGRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,68 (688x1000, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/salvini-calls-for-italian-polish-axis-to-replace-paris-berlin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>corrupt
Just like Westerners, only Scandinavians are less corrupt. The guys behind the Panama papers, Deutsche Bank and Berlin airport scandals are Westerners.
Check domestic abuse statistics in central and northern Europe and North America for a big surprise.
>both value close family ties (adult children living with parents and generally dependent on them)
Don't many people in south and eastern Europe go to university and therefore live alone?

Ancestors of Meds came from Middle East. I can't tell the difference between South Italians, South Greeks and Syrians.

>Don't many people in south and eastern Europe go to university and therefore live alone?
My cunt is so small that I commuted to uni because it was cheaper.

>I can't tell the difference between South Italians, South Greeks and Syrians.
didn't you have ancient history in school?

>be Balkan
>Med AND Eastern European

Attached: Karte_Suedosteuropa_03_01.png (596x383, 70K)

Dummy

>both are corrupt (in comparison to Westerners)
Everybody is corrupt compared to northwestern Europeans. They're the only ones who've ever got close to a society functioning in reality like it ought to on paper. Probably due to less inbreeding.
Southrons seem more temperamental in general while we're just alcoholic.
Can't speak of southrons but here I find that people like to talk big about valuing family and honor and shit but in reality it's mostly just bluffing. The clannish behaviour is due to shitty corrupt low trust societies and poverty, not some sort of particular love for one's family.

This, westerners aren't less corrupt, they are just richer overall so it doesnt impact the people as much.

Med/Slav alliance to exterminate the g*rmanic menace when?

Attached: med slav friendship.png (1341x1006, 597K)

You look like shitskins as well. Prove me wrong.

That's a pretty EE post right there. I associate NW Europe, particularly Britain, Belgium and Ireland with extreme corruption at the highest level of society. The middle and lower classes of NW Europe may have gullible optimism which is absent in the hardened parts of Europe but I doubt that has much to do with their genetic makeup but their historical circumstances.

Damascus is whiter than Paris

Corruption is a pretty vague term. All governments operate on certain levels of secrecy and you can't always take decisions that benefit everybody that won't hurt a lot in the long term.

This is literally happening lmao

>Italy’s far-right Interior Minister Matteo Salvini on Wednesday (9 January) said populists from Italy and Poland should spark a “European spring” to replace the centre-right influence of Germany and France, ahead of May’s European elections.

Sauce:
euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/salvini-calls-for-italian-polish-axis-to-replace-paris-berlin/

No, actually the modern mediteranian have larger jaw and squared face

>right winger makes vague statement about grand right wing uprising together with other populists part 213523
Next week they're fighting again over who gets to have the greatest share of the EU funds.

My country doesn't have the same kind of apparatus which would cover up a pedophile PM, were there to be one like Edward Heath.

No it isn't, we say Italy is corrupt, the bridge collapse catastrophe, mafia infiltration, Berlusconi etc. Those are precise examples, and when talking a bit broadly about which country/regions strikes us as curupt you can always ask for concise explanation why.

CAESAR SALVINI will save the EU from itself

Attached: Salvini.jpg (3402x2586, 720K)

It's very obvious that certain countries and societies are more corrupt than others, and some governments have acted outright criminally.
I'm just saying that corruption can be more than a bribe or covering up crimes of MP's. I think many governments know and do thing or made agreements they don't tell their citizens about.

>Corruption is a pretty vague term.
>It's very obvious that certain countries and societies are more corrupt than others

Talking nonsense.

>I'm just saying that corruption can be more than a bribe or covering up crimes of MP's. I think many governments know and do thing or made agreements they don't tell their citizens about.

Retarded strawman, besides that, that's not inherently corruption you moron

are those refugees or identitarians?

Correct.