Would you Jow Forums?

Would you Jow Forums?

Attached: 5975181E-C614-496B-BE9C-2866BCA6B567.jpg (1200x955, 108K)

only 1 and 2.... and I would have to be really drunk

Yes, because i'm not a homosexual. in fact i'm obligated

I'm prettier than any of them

Absolutely yes, anything it's better than being virgin

Girl (female)?

yes no yes no yes

>Girl (female)?
This is unironically what you have to ask these days
lmao

would you Jow Forums?

Attached: s l u t s.jpg (3000x2398, 836K)

Are they British?

again, yes
i don't understand these posts. Unless you are a homo , i see no reason not to. What, you expect people from 4weeb to have standards ?

3>5>1>4>>>>>>>>>>>>

far right, yes
middle when I'm drunk
the rest, hell no

You already know the answer

Honestly would all of them. Pretty rare because I am picky about face shapes (nose, eyebrows etc) All of these girls fall in the "would consider" bucket despite not necessarily being the most attractive.

Only the chick in the middle

No. Neither of them

>TV-raised club thots
no thanks bro

All of them, easily. Hope the middle ones dick is feminin, tho.

This is a real tough one.
Putting a bag over the heads of 2-4 and after a few beers, yeah.

I like my women like I like my politics, far right

i bet their vaginas produce unpleasant odors

Honestly no not my type of girls and arr rook same

Attached: 3F00FD9800000578-4385858-image-m-255_1491483854954.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

>tfw no stone golem gf

far right has got a fat ass

Kind of obvious all of those “girls” are trannies whats the point of this thread

only the negroid, she looks like she is the only one properly dressed to do what she is there to do: be a fuck toy.

none of them.

yes all

yes middle and far right

no

Might the one in black.

Imagine the diseases though

In any case they all have the same make up (this is what I usually mean by "cloned women") with this contoured shine to it...

Disappointing, not girlfriend material because there is nothing inherently special about any of them (at least that they demonstrate), merely cumdump material.

Then you'll have women whining about being objectified and pumped and dumped... Sorry sweetheart but if you don't demonstrate you aren't like a 1000 other women buying the same clothes and make up as you what do you expect?

Of course if any of those sluts would start talking about something interesting for once I would revise my judgment but usually it is more along the lines of "hey, sweety, fancy buying little poor me a drink or two?"...

none

Attached: 1546357508489.png (657x624, 46K)

Yes Drunk Yes Yes Yes
No No Drunk No Yes