B-BUT JAPAN HAS NO CRIME!

>Japanese idol is assaulted physically and sexually outside her home by two men
>Reports it to the police
>Finds out one of the employees at her talent agency gave the two men her address
>Talent agency she works for tells her to shut up or lose her job
>She goes to the police again
>Police tell her to stop causing trouble
>Talent agency make her apologise on stage for "causing trouble" for her fans

This is what gook society is. It's all about appearances and making sure everything looks fine. This is why Japanese crime statistics are such horseshit because they literally tell victims not to cause trouble by reporting crime. Gooks are subhumans.

Here's the video of her being forced to apologise

twitter.com/sunshineyena/status/1083316801486807041

Attached: ma.jpg (720x900, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-21299324
youtube.com/watch?v=t57URqSp5Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=QMwZFpG3kxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dystopian future-tier

sorry but you can't say anything negative about glorious nippon. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

*AHEM*
琉球独立 Free okinawa アイヌ独立 Free Ainu 核兵器 Nuclear weapon 原子爆弾 Atomic bomb 人間宣言 Humanity Declaration 広島・長崎 Hiroshima・Nagasaki 731部隊 Unit731 鳴梁海戦 Battle of Myeongnyang 真珠湾 Pearl Harbor 神風攻撃隊 Kamikaze 慰安婦 Comfort women 戦争犯罪 War crime 南京大虐殺 Nanjing Massacre ダグラス・マッカーサー Douglas MacArthur 憲法第9条 Article 9 of the Constitution 関東大震災朝鮮人虐殺 Kanto Massacre 李舜臣 Yi Sun-sin 沖縄戦 Battle of Okinawa 枢軸国 Axis powers マニラ大虐殺 Manila massacre 東條英機 Hideki Tojo 太平洋戦争 Pacific War 倭寇 Wokou 連合国軍最高司令官総司令部 Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers(GHQ) 戦犯裕仁 Hirohito 戦犯国 War criminals country 部落問題Burakumin 夜這いYobai 竹島Dokdo/Takeshima 尖閣諸島Senkaku Islands/Diaoyudao Qundao 千島列島 Kuril Islands バッキー Bakky Visual Planning 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人Murder of Junko Furuta 援助交際 Enjo kosai 痴漢 Chikan、 Japino、唐行きさん Karayuki-san、 琉球独立、 アイヌ独立、任那日本府廃棄、 百済、 白村江の戦い、 文禄・慶長の役、独立、主権回復、佐川一政、 食人、 人肉、 いじめ、亀甲船、牟田口廉也、 インパール作戦 、第二次世界大戦、敗亡、敗戦、用薬須知続編、人中黄

Attached: A437E71C-57BE-4A94-B282-FE916FCE39AC.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Roastie btfo

Based gooks

I remember this bitch she was masturbating on a live stream once

This is fucked up, reminds me of that one case where the Yakuza kidnapped and tortured a girl and everyone knew it but nobody reported it to the police

Delete this post, or gookmoot will have you banned. Glorious NIPPON will not stand for this korean propaganda.

yep, nothing out of ordinary for japs
>muh public safetey
>muh low raperates
yep,

NO MY FUCKING ANIMES JAPAN CAN'T BE LIKE THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1984 tier, why is jap culture so dogshit?

>tfw you'll never go to Japan and rape an idoru like one of my doujins
why even live

Yeah, I was listening to the news, and I watched this documentary where the left leaning media outlets are constantly shat on by Abe et al. and painted as "making japan look bad" with all the scandals they report against the government, and despite some truth to the scandals, apparently Abe is winning because some of them resigned and apologized in "shame" for putting Japan in a bad light

The documentary, though not sure if true, said that making Japan or japanese society look bad seems to be first priority for Japanese rather than solving a crime or helping a victim or fixing injustice.

i bet this girls vagina stinks

this is your brain on 3dpd

Attached: 1542833034256.jpg (1102x1079, 181K)

how is that they are so advanced and retrograde at the same time? like ffs at least fire the fucks that gave the rapist her address

>JAPAN HAS NO CRIME
I highly doubt that anyone anywhere anytime has believe that island of perverts had no crime.

because this country is run by US and its obedient dog Koreans. people just brainwashed and never realize how this hellhole is like.

just like in my anime OwO

Wtfffffff aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! My based ethnic stateeeee

Holy Fucking Based.

We white men should save japanese qts desu.

I agree

It's only a crime if you get caught

these qts need some western BVLLS to take care of them

Yah, keep blaming the muricans and goreans

American woman would have shot them with a gun

Unironically based

absolutely based

BASED

Attached: 1526674811698.jpg (245x216, 13K)

Fuck the jap spammer especially

Attached: D110F240-184D-475F-AEE5-AF0AD80E1CE4.gif (300x577, 279K)

She should just kill herself, she's impure now and unfit to be an idol

>idolfags

She got off easy with just a public apology
They should have made that slut shave her head

Attached: 76bfbe15fef499103530414871cb9fd8.jpg (2048x1024, 100K)

Story on that pic?

It's what happens to girls that say bad things about glorious Nippon

>asians in charge of common decency and rule of law
top kek

god that's fucking hot

Roastie had the balls to get a bf so the based japs forced her to shave her head and apologize

But what's the story? Who is she? Where is this video?

This, it's a literal doujin plot. Imagine raping a girl and then having her apologize publicly for it.

>Idols must not date other boys because it shatter their fans delusions of their pure virgin waifu that "can be theirs"
OHNONONONONONONONONO Why is Japan such a pathetic country

Attached: srsly.jpg (384x418, 76K)

Some jap idol got found out she has a BF, and was forced to shave her head and apologize to her fans.

China used their connection to make a taiwanese kpop idol shave her head for waving a taiwan flag iirc

Why is that autistic jap not here to spam the thread? Was waiting for him to spout his bullshit about koreans here.

wait wrong idol lol

>Gooks are subhumans.
Well you certainly seem like an unbiased, reasonable fellow.

Attached: kizuna.jpg (960x539, 37K)

>wait wrong idol lol
Wait you not making shit up?

Attached: 1532746090664.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Where are feminists crying about it when we need it to be known?

It's no surprise, the Japs have a long history of cruelty to little girls. And they never apologize for it

You're doing it wrong

Attached: ap_17226384667784-4e139fa941809046d071616b2b8dfd825c1e16a3-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 110K)

>You're doing it wrong
what makes him tick? is it only anything related to koreans then?

>Murder of Junko Furuta
Thank you for giving me a literal PTSD and trauma trigger. Ten times worse than seeing green and purple.

Attached: Doctor Piccolo.png (626x754, 58K)

For one thing, it's around 4am in Japan now

maybe my brain does but im mostly sure something like that happened

Japan died in 1945

You're probably talking about Tzuyu from Twice. She had to apologise for it on video
youtube.com/watch?v=t57URqSp5Ew

so what did she do?

She apologised on video.

Yes but what exactly did she apologize for?

Nevermind, the comments explain it.

Becareful when criticizing japan, bad things can happen to you...

Attached: IMG_20190110_163520.jpg (720x811, 114K)

i want to protect cute idols

I got the same ban once for calling abbos literal subhumans and worst race in existence.

What culture? They never developed any.

Welcome to Japan, it's fucking everywhere but retarded weebs fall for their incompetent and corrupt police covering up or ignoring every crime.

They aren't incompetent. The police caught the two men that sexually assaulted her. But they let them go with no charges because the men said that she provoked them by wearing indecent clothing

good
fuck thots

based LMAO

Attached: 1531996865701.jpg (640x539, 44K)

>japan is a shitho-

wtf i love japan now

It's not true. He's shitposting. The reason they lelt the men go is because her agency forced her to not press charges.

We know dude, it says so in the OP

We know dude, it says so in the OP

If that's true then why does she keep bringing it up?

Huh likw afghaniatan but first world n sexual.why isnt this on tv all the time

Did you not see her apology video? She's trying to pretend it didn't happen now.

inceloid freaks

Junko Furuta case... that shit was dark, Cartel-tier.

i love japan even more now, fuck f*moids

Attached: 5F422F6E-178D-4094-B15F-51E2AC6DF5F0.png (1334x750, 1.74M)

there's a lot of fucked up shit that happens in that island that gets covered up because of social hierarchy or because they want to look good in international affairs.
I remember reading some news about a mom who was forced to admit to do a crime she didnt do.
Japanese police force citizens to accept guilt to things they didnt do because they dont want to deal with it and they law system is fucked up.
In Japan you're guilty until proven innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMwZFpG3kxI

you mean a normal day in Brazil?

Attached: (you) in Japan.gif (261x171, 3.9M)

Brazil is not that bad bro. At least we aren't a bunch of perverts wanting to rape every woman who passes on the street.

>They were released after denying everything and telling to the police that they were just "fans" and that they just wanted to talk with her.
It's so funny that some idiots have realized this after so many years despite being so fucking obvious.
The police over there only acts when something gets out of hand and the culprit is figuratively holding a sign pointing at themself, otherwise it will be swept under the rug to keep appearances and "muh wa ("harmony")"

this, japan is innocent

woah really i want the sauce