After Uganda, Kenya to introduce Chinese language in schools soon

>After Uganda, Kenya to introduce Chinese language in schools soon
pmldaily.com/news/2019/01/after-uganda-kenya-to-introduce-chinese-language-in-schools-soon.html

Africa and Asia are the future

Attached: 1538839258215.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/12/13/676534605/trump-administration-announces-new-plan-to-promote-u-s-businesses-in-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great news.

Attached: china-volleyball-getty-875.jpg (875x583, 88K)

Great news.

Friendly reminder that the US try to slander China, but they actually know that what China is proposing is way better than the scams they were proposing for decades, and are now forced to improve their deals, or lose Africa.
npr.org/2018/12/13/676534605/trump-administration-announces-new-plan-to-promote-u-s-businesses-in-africa

China is the best

0.01 yuan have been deposited into your accounts

0.01 goycoin has been deposited in your account.

Still more stable than pound.

one day they will revenge for the opium war and its gonna be beautiful

Attached: 1539105153775.jpg (352x348, 23K)

Cmon there is no way the darkies will learn chinese... they will learn how to say ni hao and call it a day

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Attached: KEK.jpg (480x360, 34K)

I thought they fished all the African fish though.

Total war with China when?

Don't try this.

Attached: chinese-stamp-sino-soviet-treaty-of-friendship-stalin-mao_0.jpg (983x545, 134K)

For what purpose?

Why?

BASED

>muh democracy

Hopefully soon. Trump is trying to appease Russia for a reason.

Japan was right about China, we need to genocide them again before they spread further. They already colonised shitload of land in SEA, today do it with Australia, Canada and Africa.

I don't care about chinks actually becoming the superpower and cucking the yanks.
I'd just prefer that they were more tolerant towards their minorities (falun gong can suck my dick tho) and polluted less.

Attached: zambra-Sacromonte-650x520.jpg (650x520, 86K)

Soon

Attached: Total-War-Three-Kingdoms-Impressions-Battle-for-China-01-Header-2060x783.png (2060x783, 1.02M)

>war with china because they are giving infrastructure to africans

YEAH KILLEM

I'd rather Chinese rule us than the Kikes who subvert our culture and overflow arabs/black into our homelands.

1 dog meat drumstick has added into your food allowance

still tastier than British """food"""

Attached: chink.png (1415x1059, 1.12M)

why do you care about their minorities?

Han chinks decided to kill their culture in the 60s and 70s, I don't believe people forced to live with them have to be forced to this kind of autism.
I do support mass murdering sc*talonian subhumans and nuking c*ncerlona

Chinese plan is getting those countries unbelievably indebted to the point of imminent default in order to take over them in the long term.

Based chinks promoting future crisis in Africa and mass migration to the west (maybe east?)

Because I'd be interested in the results.

The west is already dead under jewish reign, it doesn't matter.

lol