Your nation

>your nation
>Did you ever believe Jow Forums memes so badly you left the United states of America for Poland despite not speaking the language, knowing no one, and having no source of income to join your pure-white brothers and find a QT slavic wife to have your Aryan children?

flag.
no.

Attached: 1534244317899.jpg (1080x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/77664078/#q77664411
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99942952/#q99943887
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99942952/#q99945739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japland
yes

Ameriland
yes

>Jow Forums memes about Poland

The fuck? Aren't they nazi lovers or something? Don't they see us as stealers of muh Ostgebiete? And Slavs as subhumans?

Please tell me more.

>Don't they see us as stealers of muh Ostgebiete? And Slavs as subhumans?
No. They unironically see you as le wh*te country that doesn't like migrants and likes religion

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

I think the OP is self explinatory. Last night we found out that the user who posted a year ago about leaving america because in his words
>All my problems are due to N-words and miniroties
>America is a doomed stated that will be destroyed
>I want to find a QT slavic girl
Actually went and did it the mad man, he moved to poland despite not speaking the language, having no job, and never having left America before hand.

This is true though.

my god the brainwash is real

Poland has turned down accepting millions of rapefugees so they are based.

It's pretty hilarious. Hopefully someone posts the archive of his thread from January 2018. I almost choked to death laughing and felt like sharing it with Jow Forums once again also as a cautionary tale to remind people that Jow Forums is a sick and twisted place and you should only trust the posts on 4channel.

i hate pol but this is based af
i hope he moved to galicia or carpathia like a real man and not to krakov like a little boy

They're making it up it's called confirmation bias they saw like 2 posts call Poland based so now they make up retarded shit like op. It's intellectual dishonesty at it's finest, don't even go to Jow Forums but it takes as much effort to post there as it does here. I don't know why this board deems itself superior or intellectual in any capacity when half the catalog at any given time is meme spam threads like this that stifle discussion and pidgeonhole opinions they don't like just because they are obsessed with this alt-right left pol culture war. Unfortunately Jow Forums is the battleground a, I remember when I used to be able to have fun on Jow Forums but now it's just pointing out fallacies used by ESL posters.

Attached: 1539912832168.jpg (722x884, 96K)

desuarchive.org/int/thread/77664078/#q77664411

Do you think he found her.

But they think it's a good thing.

Attached: 1443101117413.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>But they think it's a good thing.

Attached: 1547061805982.jpg (962x1024, 101K)

>nigger free, Muslim free country
>bad
I guess black hands typed this post

t. angry wh*toids

Attached: 1494804892557.png (318x308, 167K)

Uhhhhhh ohhhh he's going through his Jow Forums phase still.

Attached: 1538589213533.jpg (923x1200, 92K)

I'm not angry at all. Just don't tell me living around niggers is a good thing....

Jow Forums today is like the Jow Forums before their reddit migrants, just pure banter with other countries and racism not to take serious. Now their full blown degenerates from the boomer flood of 2016.

east and central europe are pure boomers
everyone there is a boomer and if thats what you like than fine, but dont expect any unicorns

Dumb wh*toid.l

Attached: download.jpg (304x166, 8K)

I see serious arguments here every day about people shitting on each other's countries, with source links provided and everything.

Yeah, just like old Jow Forums.

lol no, but I had a burger friend who unironically did it

I wouldn't call that "banter with other countries ad racism not to take serious". That phrase implies it's friendly and not hostile, sensitive and aggressive like Jow Forums.

OH NO NO NO

I guess I just don't take racism here that seriously, since it never bothers me.

Flag
No

That post cant be real.

how is he doing in Poland?

He's a shutin that spams racist rants on pol and int for about 9 hours a day.

Based desu

How does he even afford to live there? I mean I know it's cheap, but does he even have a job? Couldn't he just have stayed inside back home in America?

Also I dont think his attempts at getting a QT slav panned out because he posts a lot of pro-Asian propaganda now.

Where does he post? Any particular threads?

Here you can find him here
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99942952/#q99943887
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99942952/#q99945739

His posting style is really, really american-retard if you know what I mean. He stops posting once you point out that he's a shutin incel that fled his country because he unironically believed in Jow Forums memes.

>fat
>that hairline
>that neckbeard
>those teeth
>kekistani shirt
>multiple pizza boxes on the floor
>place is untidy in general
>video game posters
>headrest on chair worn away due to excessive use
>lives in what looks like a one-room apartment

Even if this picture was taken ironically, you could not find a more pathetic specimen.

jesus Christ I read a couple of his posts

poland is not based.

yes it is. the white stripe stand for being based and the red stripe stands for being redpilled.

Hahaha do you have a link to the thread? What happened to him?

i dont trust int cels either

I'm more surprised by the glass of milk.
Who am I kidding. Of course it's the only thing that's full.