These are poor people houses in Central America. What's the equivalent in your country?

These are poor people houses in Central America. What's the equivalent in your country?

Attached: poor people houses in central america.jpg (640x427, 41K)

ugly commie block from the 60's

Those don't look so bad? Nicer than the crap 70 year vinyl clad ranch houses that are all through the flyover states of America

because they aren't poor people's houses. don't know why op said that

Attached: vanha-julkkari.jpg (1598x1065, 339K)

those aren't poor houses. don't fall for this crappy bait

So why are Hondurans leaving this luxury?

Why are they so sadist?

Attached: boomer beanz.png (380x349, 64K)

I doubt this, dear guatemalan refugee

This is a public housing neighborhood in St John's, Newfoundland.

Also I'm calling on bullshit on OP, that area seems too nice, where are the actual slums?

Attached: phsj.jpg (1335x283, 58K)

That doesn't look bad 2bh.
I think ours may be the worst ones of the whole planet.

Attached: 72380686-brazilian-favela-rio-de-janeiro.jpg (1300x866, 226K)

>pic related
biggest commie block in iceland. the neighborhood is mainly blocks (but smaller), originally for icelandic poorfags but now it has been taken over by foreigners (eastern europeans especially).

Attached: breidholt.jpg (800x533, 214K)

No equivalent because poor people can't afford houses here. They are given neetbux and they live in (mostly publicly owned) commieblocks.

Bönde has a lot of unemployed living in houses

My grandma used to live in this one

Attached: hhh.jpg (640x480, 113K)

I live 300 meters from where this picture was taken :D

Attached: 194bef14.jpg (1200x742, 145K)

Really poor houses in "Latin" America are just shacks made of recycled materials or brick with no paint at all. Those in OP picture look like those public housing projects built by a government or by government sponsored construction firms to be sold to poor people at low prices (and, sometimes, to be given away for free)

just click anywhere on google maps and you will see

yeah, but what percentage of the poor get access to free public housing? I'd say less than 5% and I'm being generous.

Yes I agree. Vinyl-clad ranch houses are such fucking ugly shit.

Posting favelas would be boring and predictable, so I'll show something less obvious.

There are lots of commieblock complexes like this, usually built by the state as social programs. If you look for "Minha Casa, Minha Vida", you'll see lots of commieblocks like these

Attached: explosao2_nljhIN7.jpg (620x465, 132K)

bump

Jealous latinos