Canada or Québéc

So, which one is better in terms of standard of living, education, housing, transportation and internet prices?

Attached: Quebec or Canada.png (250x212, 35K)

Quebec is cheaper than other provinces, with slightly lower incomes. There are lots of higher education insitutions here, especially in Montreal, Quebec City and Sherbrooke. Internet here is cheaper because of the company Vidéotron. Montreal has a good public transit network, can’t comment on the rest of the province.

quebec is a piece of shit province. montreal is an even shittier city. the best city in canada is vancouver

Quebec is cheaper, more white people, more french, better food, more wild countrsyde, more maple syruo, more cheese, more french.

Now you know

What th hell goes on Newfoundland? It is true there are nords there?

t. Zhang

Calice!
Fous le camp!
Couille molle catin!

Attached: quebec_pepe.png (792x772, 170K)

t. Chang

t. Chen

Frogs are subhumans

They are all soft faggots who play with visors.

Attached: Rypäle.jpg (236x275, 18K)

T. Pingpong sui

Looks very québécois indeed, no offense intended

A legparnas hajom tele van angolnaval.

t. Quan Liang

And most importantly no chingchongs

how fucking DARE you call don cherry a filthy stinky quebecker

mots francais tit osti on est pas des anglos comme toi de burgerland. Tabarnak

Look whose talking
>Finns

Attached: 1546705260679s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

Attached: vitesse pepe.jpg (640x480, 83K)

>pays 2000$/month for his 5 square meter apartment in Hongcouver
Sure thing bucko

Whats the image??

Go back to china and take the jews with you

Why do you want to know Pablo, we are full.

Chingchongs > Haitians.

t. Bing Bong Zhang Long IV

>Go back to china and take the jews with you
lmao seething faggot

Attached: francoalbertanhecute.png (1234x1070, 310K)

He looks like the faggy version of Philippe Couillard, must be his angloness making the difference

The difference is that Vancouver is 50% Chinese, Montreal is 5% Haitian

I'll take 500 chinks over 5 Haitans any day of the week. Last time I was at Montreal, every group of black guys were loud and hollering at women that passed by. Who ever let these people in deserves to be skinned alive.

Pepe taking your picture as you speed by.

Because Québéc does seem to be the best province in Canada, and most of the comment on here support that premise. Hence, full or not, I'm cumming, so you better spread them nice and wide (Now, seriously, I'm a hard worker, I love classical music, silence and I have excellent hygiene, we can actually be friends for real :D)

Attached: 74572572457.png (198x230, 96K)

hey, that image

>muh joos
Is the whole francophone community on Jow Forums represented by Jow Forumstards?

You guys are actually follow Mr.Guan Dong. Jealous anglo that is butthurt that Quebec will become independant, and once we will do that we will eliminate the jewish/canadian influence and deport the haitians back to Canada, because you guys like multiculturism so much

thanks

based

t. Zhang Muhammadson

>t.

Attached: canada1.jpg (2833x1889, 1.4M)

>You guys are actually follow Mr.Guan Dong. Jealous anglo that is butthurt that Quebec will become independant, and once we will do that we will eliminate the jewish/canadian influence and deport the haitians back to Canada, because you guys like multiculturism so much
nigger what

Attached: 0ce.png (430x403, 105K)

>Who ever let these people in deserves to be skinned alive.

Ths all began with old man Trudeau, who is already dead and burning in hell. Make sure you vote against his idiot son.

Attached: pierretrudeau.jpg (300x205, 13K)

I'll be voting for Trudeau in 2019 and there's LITERALLY nothing you tory faggots can do about it.

Attached: party.png (554x400, 52K)

uh sorry i typed quickly

>tory

PPC, motherfucker

Attached: maximebernier.jpg (1200x988, 165K)

ah ok so a tory who votes for a party led by a lolbertarian cuebecker who LARPs as an albertan

Attached: 1493868461792 (1).jpg (280x270, 16K)

Unironically this

Attached: EnglishBay.jpg (1160x500, 182K)

that

please don't come here