How has your view on the USA changed over the years?

How has your view on the USA changed over the years?

Attached: 1315741671.jpg (2100x1420, 1.2M)

love->hate->love->it's complicated

It is very mixed

the less you know about it the more you like it

i used to go on cycles of hating and loving it but now it's stabilized to loving it for some time

I have mixed opinions on the current state of things, but I don’t plan on leaving. Hopefully after the next few years I get a good career going on, or at least a path to med school, both dentistry related. Guns are definitely a big pro though.

love -> hate

this

I was neutral towards Unitedstatians originally, but Krautchan and Jow Forums made me hate them more and more.
The 4/pol/ ones are the worst. Mestizos bragging about racial superiority.

Attached: 1515976046197.png (721x499, 96K)

>Angle Township is a township in Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 119 at the 2010 census.[2] At 49.22° north latitude, it is the northernmost township in Minnesota and the contiguous United States.
why the fuck did you steal this clay

Attached: minnesota.png (402x264, 234K)

I use to love the USA when I was 10yo.

Stopped caring about politics only money matters

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-14-21-16.png (720x1280, 1.03M)

we didn't steal it, the 49th parallel treaty made it an enclave.

Attached: growth of US.jpg (865x640, 100K)

My love of country is as constant as the morning star!

That said, I have little patience for elements of the newer generations with their lacking education, and antiamerican ideas born of ignorance.

Attached: 1st_7th_Reg_Departs.jpg (1600x1059, 250K)

From paradise that I wanna move to at any cost even illegal to I wouldn't really be able to deal with anglos

Now I'm an Euroboo

tism

plenty of errors made its way into borders, this agreement irons out a mistake made out west

you poles aren't much of a prize online

Used to see it as a based nation, then hated it, and now I feel sorry for them for being soulless NPCs

Attached: 1540162956363.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

on a way to zen

i used to love it and wanted to move there. then i hated it and now i just dislike it

kys boomer

Drop this proxy, your fucking burger

I always hated you and always will

Just curious, how much does trump have to do with your opinion? I browsed here during Obama and the attitude towards Americans at that time was very different.

i don't care about trump or american politics unless it spreads into my country

I'm waking up to it being a soulless, corporate shithole but political extremism is annoying me more than anything right now.

And I bet you still haven't visited it

I love it more everyday. Greatest place on earth.

Used to dislike their foreign policy but could appreciate their pop culture
Nowadays I don't see them as human and I would unironically advocate for US genocide

Attached: ...RUN.jpg (195x249, 5K)

HAHAHAH FUNNI MULUATO ZAMBO LA CREATURA...

I used to hate it but have now become a complete nationalist

Attached: 2a3e60a.jpg (869x1200, 189K)

the people are nice, the government is not. simple as that