19 year old girl from New Mexico tells her mom she's going to a friends house, never makes it there

>19 year old girl from New Mexico tells her mom she's going to a friends house, never makes it there
>girl is never seen again
>several years later, at a Florida gas station, a photo that seems to depict the missing girl, tied up, falls out of a truck
>the truck drives away, is never found
>the boy in the photo is never identified

Attached: 1546930459742.jpg (368x375, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Johnny_Gosch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Cruel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setagaya_family_murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Andrew_Gosden
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41041855
reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3352ye/the_sad_and_unexplained_disappearance_of_andrew/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon
youtube.com/watch?v=kGCDYsQ24jk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously:_pre-1970
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously:_post-1970
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missing_ships
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missing_aircraft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug
youtu.be/rO0ioCCiEe8?t=328
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_nightclub_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spoopy

Sounds similar to Johnny Gosch's case and the Franklin scandal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Johnny_Gosch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

Attached: Washington Times Franklin.jpg (1517x872, 506K)

Post more like this

No it doesn't.

How is this international culture?

American culture

Amy Lynn Bradley disappeared while on a cruise in 1998. She has not been seen since; however several people have reportedly spoken with her, claiming that she was begging for help. A photo of a scantily clad woman, bearing a striking resemblance to Bradley was emailed to her parents, suggesting that she may have been sold into sex slavery.

Attached: 1546931406686.jpg (205x270, 13K)

Wasn't it confirmed that its not actually her but some other girl?

Attached: 1547061618301.jpg (632x626, 43K)

This one is bullshit, she fell overboard. Sex slaves are desperate girls with no one to look out for them, not girls from wealthy first world countries whose disappearance will be quickly noticed.

No

You'd be surprised user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Cruel

Attached: 1538562008605.jpg (273x363, 8K)

The EAR/ONS used to be the best before he was caught.

>the boy in the photo is never identified
That's actually fucking terrifying

you're confusing prostitution with slavery, they kidnap girls/boys, and kids and force yhem to have sex for money, sometimes they can escape, but most of them are killed or die from diseases

In 2004, Maura Murray withdrew about $300 from an ATM, then later crashed her car. She told a passerby that she did not need help, and that she had already called AAA (she did not). When the police arrived at the scene, she was gone, and was never seen again.

>Searches turned up no sign of her and investigators believe it unlikely that she had fallen overboard. There have been possible sightings of Bradley in Curaçao; in 1998, tourists had seen a woman resembling Bradley on a beach, and in 1999, a member of the U.S. Navy claimed a woman in a brothel had said she was Bradley and had asked him for help.

Half of the worst serial killer list comes from some bumfuck hillbilly state in america

Attached: 1546929022639.jpg (336x360, 39K)

Yea and also who carries a photo like that lmao imagine the cops arrest you and they find it in your car wtf

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Cruel
I smell authority on this one. A judge? A high ranked cop? An average Joe can't go on for so long without being exceptionally smart or inside knowledge

How do I become a sex slave. Preferably to a hot sex crazed blonde.

Attached: allison-mack-sex-cult.jpg (1000x563, 422K)

She's supposedly in Curaçao if you believe the conspiracy theorists. Are you seriously telling me there aren't easier targets in central America.

Yeah but they don't literally snatch girls into vans, most of the time it's tricking them and then threatening them.

why are you posting this with daylight out? wait a few hours asshole, then i can feel things you wouldn't believe

Attached: 8d7.png (647x630, 137K)

look for a sadomasochist girl with femdom fantasies and not for a human trafficking organization
>they don't literally snatch girls into vans
they do both user, don't be naive, maybe the first isn't that common in Britain/Europe, but it happens

I wish we had a board dedicated to this.

Its just that some kind of girls are preferable by customers. White girls specially.

X

You'd be surprised. Some people just want the girl for the nationality, a white american girl for example would be more difficult to get than a white mexican girl so she'd be worth more.

/x/ exists but it's shit

Go to bed Podesta

Brazil's finest:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

Attached: Manoel_Pereira_da_Cruz_e_Miguel_José_Viana.jpg (606x441, 67K)

Mentally unwell woman wonders into the wilderness and dies of exposure. Pic related is what it looks like where she disappeared.

Also, are you seriously suggesting that people who say they saw someone who looks like a famous missing girl is reputable evidence?

Attached: 1280px-NH_112_scenery_A.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

The most bizarre thing about this is that the investigation on him has barely progressed at all

Unironically the Unresolved Mysteries (not Unsolved Mysteries) subreddit is a good place.

actually a common tactic is to advertise for an entry level job that girls would be interested in, they arrive for the job interview and get snatched and smuggled overseas

Remember this oldfag?

Attached: 1440618576376.jpg (3984x2241, 989K)

>A member of the Navy stated that he had seen Bradley in a brothel in 1999. He claimed she told him that "her name was Amy Bradley and [she] begged him for help," explaining that she was not allowed to leave.

Can you give me some examples? Preferably ones with foreigners being kidnapped.

>Its just that some kind of girls are preferable by customers. White girls specially.
And there are easier sources of white girls than kidnapping wealthy Americans who's family will quickly notice they're missing.

She went for a job interview on a cruise holiday?

This is a good one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders

This one is creepy as fuck, how could you break in, casually murder a whole family, and then just live there?

>Yeah but they don't literally snatch girls into vans, most of the time it's tricking them and then threatening them.
Taking this opportunity to plug Lilya 4-ever.

look for yourself if you're so interested, plenty of cases at least here
I'm not going to spoonfeed you, whiteboi

I'm a newfag. Care to explain?

Some German forensic students found out almost for certain who it was but they don't want to say for the sake of the suspect's living descendants.

wtf australians

Did they say if he was a spy?

Here's a similar one. Not as spooky but it is interesting how they've basically narrowed it down and still can't solve it. I think he might have literally bought some tickets using their computer and they still couldn't find him.

Basically some guy used to get lure girls and take their photos before and after he killed them. He decided to upload pics on /b/ and anons found out after digging guy was legit Bundy 2.0. He posted two times and then said he going into hiding cause he realized Jow Forums might find him if he kept posting.

Forgot the link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setagaya_family_murder

We should really have a detective board where Anons could try solve cases.

Attached: V_x5Kv.gif (320x180, 517K)

puting all of this collective autism to use is a good idea

There was a case here where a kid from Doncaster (Yorkshire, Northern England) skipped school, hopped on a train to London and then just vanished from the face of the earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Andrew_Gosden
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41041855
reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3352ye/the_sad_and_unexplained_disappearance_of_andrew/

Nobody knows why he went to London. Nobody knows anything about what happened to him after he left King's Cross station. He had 100% attendance record at his school and ranked in the top 5% of students in the whole country, so his skipping school and running away from home like he did was completely out of character. 12 years later and his disappearance is still a total mystery.

Attached: 1532371181093.jpg (720x405, 36K)

you'd be surprised how many people outright disappear in the outback every year.
has to be the worst spy in existence if that's the case
It's pretty fucked up how people can still get away with this shit despite all the advances made in forensics and stuff

Any proofs these killings actually happened and it wasn't just some guy trolling?

ofc it was a hapa

use google ffs. story is all over the place like freezer cannibal guy.

For some reason reading about this made me remember this absolute madman (literally):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon

>Woo Bum-kon was a South Korean policeman and spree killer who killed 56 people and wounded 35 others in several villages in Uiryeong County, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea, during the night from April 26 to April 27, 1982, before committing suicide.

>His rampage remained the deadliest known mass murder committed by a lone gunman in modern history until the Norway attacks of July 22, 2011, and was the deadliest single loss of life in modern South Korean history until the Daegu subway fire.

>Woo had an argument with his live-in girlfriend, Chun Mal-soon, on the afternoon of April 26, 1982, after she had woken him by swatting a fly on his chest. Enraged, he left the house and went to the police station, where he reported for duty at 4:00 p.m.

>At about 7:30 p.m., Woo returned home, punched and kicked his girlfriend and smashed the furniture, before making his way to the reservists' armory and gathered several weapons, consisting of two M2 carbines, 144-180 rounds of ammunition, and seven hand grenades.

>At approximately 9:30 p.m., Woo shot his first victim and entered the local post office, where he killed three phone operators and cut off the telephone lines. He next went to Torongni, where he threw a grenade and shot at passers-by in the marketplace, killing six people. He also wounded Chun Mal-soon, who had gone to investigate after hearing shots in the village. From that point on, he proceeded from village to village, taking advantage of his position as a police officer to gain entry to the houses and shoot their inhabitants.

>At 10:30 p.m., Woo took 18-year-old Kim Ju-dong hostage and moved to Ungye-Ri, where he ordered the boy to get him a soft drink from a grocery store owned by 52-year-old Shin We-do. After getting what he had asked for, Woo killed the boy and then attacked the store owner and his family. Woo continued his shooting at the market-place, killing a total of 18 people in that village, before making his way towards Pyongchon-Ni.

>At Pyongchon-Ni, he shot a family of four in their beds and then went to a house, where a wake was in progress. When the owner of the house saw the armed policeman and asked what had happened, Woo explained that there was an alert as North Korean agents had been spotted. The man invited Woo into the house for dinner, during which the latter complained about his small salary and his transfer from Pusan to the countryside. Woo eventually began shooting at the guests after one of them had remarked that his ammunition didn't look real. He killed twelve people in the house and a further eight in the streets, thus leaving a total of 24 people dead in Pyongchon.

>Although police were alerted within minutes of the first shots being fired, it took them an hour to gather a team of 37 officers to search for the gunman, and the national police headquarters in Seoul were not informed until 1:40 a.m. Around that time, just 2.5 miles from the police station in Kungryu, Woo found refuge in a farmhouse belonging to 68-year-old Suh In-Su, whom he told that he was chasing a Communist infiltrator, and that the family should gather in the main room of the house so he could protect them. When the family gathered at his request, he held them hostage.

>Two hours later, police eventually caught up with him, and as forces closed in, Woo detonated two grenades, killing himself and three of his hostages.

>When the rampage finally ended, 55 people and Woo himself were dead, while 36 others were wounded, six of them seriously. One of the injured, a child who had been shot, died on May 8, bringing the number of people killed by the gunman to 56. At that time, 35 people were still being treated in hospitals in Jinju and Masan.

Someone is definitely protecting him.

>18-year-old
>boy

Can't find a single proper trustworthy source which has reported on this. The only results coming up for me is shit like the /x/ archive and reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGCDYsQ24jk

Attached: 1519259636899.gif (918x1392, 246K)

Of course the killer is half white half Korean
Japanese don't commit crimes

Attached: 1544524807324.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Attached: 1531520750042.png (1226x1075, 747K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously:_pre-1970
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously:_post-1970
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missing_ships
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missing_aircraft

Attached: 1520552341632.png (915x726, 114K)

pic related is the scariest thing in this thread

Attached: station.jpg (629x461, 36K)

then post the story/context

Attached: 1529282522730.jpg (642x664, 119K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

12 years later and still nobody knows what happened to her. Probably never will.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

this is the biggest mystery case

Attached: 1540515904191.png (934x1251, 365K)

Man, I can still recall the day this was big news over here and how people thought it were the parents herself at fault.
I'm getting old

I bought the book the then lead investigator published after being dismissed. He made a pretty good case against the parents honestly.

She probably got raped and killed instantly or she is sex slave that's now so rekt death would be mercy. 98% chance she is good as dead if she is alive now.

Famous fire at a nightclub where hundreds died because the piles of bodies blocked the exits.

Pyro at a concert causes an extremely fast spreading fire that killed a hundred people within a few minutes of starting. Because of the layout of the building (see pic related) dozens of people were funneled into that hallway and doorway where they couldn't get through like in some extreme and macabre form of the common Three Stooges joke where all three try to go through a doorway at the same time and can't or that Marx Brothers skit where a ton of people pile into one ship cabin.

If you're brave enough to watch the footage on youtube you can hear the death screams of dozens of people burning alive.

Attached: 31 at the doorway.png (1280x898, 541K)

oh yeah, I guessed it was that. I've seen the video.

can't find full video. only have one with 90 seconds into fire.

was that the video where the guy filming starts drifting towards the entrance before the fire starts spreading?

Here's the video youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug

Normies getting toastie kek

Dude was lucky he got away before the bodies started piling up

I thought we'd see roasted corpses and prolonged screams. This is quite subtle, you can put it on 6pm saturday documentary.

I don't know man, not quite the screams I would like to hear on a 6 pm saturday documentary youtu.be/rO0ioCCiEe8?t=328

>the killer is an AMWF mutt
lel

Ironically another one happened in Brazil 10 years later, with the exact same reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_nightclub_fire

>Ignition of acoustic foam by illegal use of pyrotechnics

You would've thought they would've learn from others mistakes.

>lol lets put flame and highly flammable material together, what can possibly go wrong?

I was 14 when I first watched that video. hearing the screams from the people inside shook me

she doesn't look very happy

Attached: 1540074128325.jpg (619x453, 28K)

She has nudes too but I can't find them

Attached: 1*n4I27JqGddNhhSBPY_hgZA.jpg (474x479, 26K)

pro tip
whenever you enter a building, look for every exit and plan an escape path
t. building safety regulator

What if you don't know if the exits are locked or not?

I think he means emergency exit, which aren't supposed to be locked.

or you know, you put one of these bigass almost LED-blinding signs everywhere that is an exit

Attached: 8308492.jpg (700x300, 139K)

What is the book next to a girl?

Any news on Nivel Gang investigation?
It's already night here

Das Kapital by Karl Marx

No, it's morning already.

based
is it just me or does she look scared