No national identity because of immigrating when young

>no national identity because of immigrating when young
>told to fuck off by home by Jow Forumstards from ireland
>Jow Forumstards from own country tell me to fuck off back to Ireland for being a traitor
I can't even share this feel with other immigrants because they don't seem to get it

Attached: 1532565514027.png (413x476, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANjKBvC02jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russian here, i feel the same
that being said i really do hate niggers so no matter what i have that as my #1 goal
once niggers are in slavery again i will go back to russia, not before

>caring about Jow Forumstard opinions

I usually bundle in those really vocal real-life nationalists with that phrase. Jow Forumstards will be Jow Forumstards, face to face is different and most don't have the gut to say shit like that, though.

>Newfoundland - joined Canada in '49 (although ~500 years old), has unique and independent culture (identity, language/accent, music, etc)
>the fishery collapses, unemployment shoots up to 22%, people flee to the mainland including the parents
>born on the mainland and yet raised by newfoundland parents in a family entirely from newfoundland
>go there every summer to see family and do holiday things
>move back for uni a couple years ago, notice how much im not one of them
>too mainlander to be a newfie
>too newfie to be a mainlander
reee etc

you that russian?
Listen if you are european and speak english and you've lived here your whole life then i don't see as to how you wouldn't be considered irish (if you want to be that is)

then don't share
problem solved

Russians and other Europeans are welcome here.

Where you from lad? Lithuania or Poland?

>russia
>europe

t. portuguese guy

Latvia, though I was never welcome there to begin with in a sense, part of my bloodline is Russian and they have this mindset that ethnic Russians who lived in Europe their entire lives are KGB operatives.

Ironically am the same am from northen ireland.
My Dad is protestant and my mother is a atheist but she grew up in a mixed marragie, so eventully they get divorced and i become a catholic get baptised and all. But i fell conflicted becuase i know that the majority of my ancestors where protestant and identified as british. life's hard being a mutt

It's almost as if people should stay in their own country...

>just stay in your country without your parents when you're 5, bro

t. Pablo

Ah so I was close enough

Who thinks that about Latvians? You might be a bit caught up in your own head there lad

Most people wouldn't even have a clue that Latvia and Russia even share a border, just that Latvia is an Eastern Euro country

if you weren't so antisemitic then maybe jews wouldn't have had to bomb you so your parents needed to move, huh ? you bigot

He was saying that Latvians think that of ethnic russians, which OP is.
So OP is a ethic russian who was born in latvia and then emigrated to ireland.

t. Tyrone Fauntleroy

as a foreigner i don't get the joke t b h
tyrone is a nigger name but fauntleroy ? is it like a typical wasp name ?

being a third culture kid is good
what's wrong with you

This is why i love Russians so much

Attached: 1545127479342.jpg (396x385, 54K)

>immigrated young but retained identity of home country thanks to parents
>strong diaspora presence in canada, including whitewashed adults like me
>Jow Forumsoids in country don't exist in real life and the strongest anti-immigration sentiment amounts to american-style assimilation, which already happened to me

It feels great!

Attached: yeahh.jpg (412x398, 88K)

Russian here, in this Mutt country here. Though I was born here 1 year after my parents moved here. I have pure genes and do not want to mix with this mutt pool. I know how you feel bro,

Am I welcome? t. Russian in muttland

Typical black southern name.

I'd cut off my legs to switch places with you

Attached: 15398539699770-b.jpg (500x484, 56K)

>Jow Forumstards
>valued opinion
I'm half turkish living in England and most of the aut-right would want to see me hang lmao

If you think this is a Utopia, I'd recommend you go to Germany. Was caught nicking shit there and the cops let me go + their prisons are 5 star hotels, so even if you resolve to doing crime you'll still have a good life. Or just commit a murder in Germany. They won't be able to deport you and will "punish" you by giving you min 10 years in a 5 star hotel that includes fun activities + free healthcare.

Just look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ANjKBvC02jY

>If you think this is a Utopia
No, I really don't.
Besides Russia being lower mid-tier country, I feel that MURICA's culture is the closest to my heart.

You are irish.

Irishtards are various waves of immigrants themselves

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-14-21-16.png (720x1280, 1.03M)

>american culture

What hamburgers and degeneracy.

Better than what's left of ours.

Russian here. Lived in auatralia my whole life but my genes are pure. Only like russia for the family otherwise the cities are all shit. Pushki gallery pretty good though. Much prefer australia though.

>Only like russia for the family otherwise the cities are all shit
Moscow is pretty based actually.

>Russian
>Australia
>flag
VPN?

Attached: spartagfag.jpg (320x217, 17K)

Yeah, one of the drawbacks of Moscow is a wild footbal hooligans CASULS scene. Fucking savages.

You now realize Jow Forumstards are fucking retarded.

It's a plus. I consider myself a casual

Attached: schottischebande.jpg (220x225, 8K)

If they fucked off from normal people that don't give two shits about soccer, I'd give them a pass. But they actually just want to kick your ass for wearing wrong clothes, so yeah.
Even nazi skinheads are better imo
(That may be because I look even a bit too european for average russians though)

>want to kick your ass for wearing wrong clothes
When did shit like this not happen?

True

I am the exact same as you but Croatian

very tue

>these pure Russians who live outside Russia

So strange, you should be supporting Russian purity in Russia.

they cant, because their country is a shithole.

Russian here (not memeing). Most bulgarians look like turks or gypsies compared to me and I hate them.

good night Jow Forums, 've got an exam tommorow better get good sleep. Maybe we can have a thread like this in the future again?

Attached: mscoobygang.jpg (1241x1219, 281K)