Do you believe in ancient Slavic civilization?

Do you believe in ancient Slavic civilization?

Attached: 6428A0DA-B4C3-41F4-BACD-FFD692D5EB9C.jpg (1280x1024, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j-3535C0iZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. fuck civ*lization.

Ancient space slavs

based

No, I hate civilization in any sort.

Based.

hell yeah
we wuz civilisation and shiet

>that castle
RIP everyone inside when a guard knocks over a torch, who the fuck builds shit like this from 100% flammable shit

Attached: гюа.jpg (381x280, 44K)

>we wuz boyars

That's Hyperborea, so not Slavic but Finnic. Slavs came later and ruined it.

Moscow Kremlin was wooden originally.

Attached: Vasnetsov_Kreml_pri_Ivane_kalite.jpg (700x498, 103K)

It was the same people, but Jews divided us.

i dont think so? werent they living in caves back then????like all ancient europe was living in caves too????????

Yes
youtu.be/j-3535C0iZk

Attached: 1545218759012.png (240x221, 77K)

Big wooden structures don't burn down that easily, especially in humid conditions or if the surface of the wood was intentionally charred to make it more resistant.

That's a good point but i think i agree with him just because a castle is a single building and the kremlin is usually like a citadel surrounded by walls.

its made of wood tho wood is flammable how you not know that ????????get a brain pls

I believe in ancient Korean civilization

Attached: 고조선과환국,배달국.jpg (555x478, 158K)

>treated logs
>in Russia where 90% of the time they will be covered in snow or water condensate.
>can be lit by anything less than a modern flamethrower.
Are you retarded?

It's still not gonna help when a tatar or a turk rolls in

>but Jews divided us
>us
hungarians are transplanted mongols

Depends on what you mean by "Ancient"

I don't even believe in contemporary slavic civilization

Ah yes I’m sure the local lords didn’t think of that before expending immense resources and time to build their wooden kremlins.

Attached: 670A6AD7-D2F5-473D-A834-B46711CBF45E.png (657x527, 33K)

Yes it did, wooden ostrogs were extremely effective against any raiders\invaders.
Op's pic is just a terem tho, its more of a manor for a wealthy boyar than a military construction.

In Eastern European schools who has claim the the descent of the Kievan Rus? Do Russians claim they are their descendants or do Ukrainians claim descent?

A shitload of people can claim it.
Kievan Rus was fragmented into various small territories with us, hohols, belarus and lithuanians all having some of it.
Our claim is probably the strongest because afterwards Grand Duchy of Moscow claimed the title of Sovereign of all Rus, and later formed Russian Tzardom and Empire.

Kievan Rus was East Slavic state

No

Attached: chi-ha_120mm.jpg (1024x633, 238K)

>ancient Slavic civilization

fucking
Kek

Macedonians are Slavicized Greeks so they unironically can claim Alexander III of Macedon.

Same, whoever likes cities here is a pic related

Attached: 1541822753796.jpg (616x614, 101K)

>Macedonians are Slavicized Greeks

I assume you mean the Fyromians. They are bulgarians who don't want to be bulgarians

They're as much related to Bulgarians as to Northern Greeks