Stop bullying against Russia please

Stop bullying against Russia please.

Attached: uCXaVCvUk-U.jpg (1280x827, 157K)

>russia

Attached: FJKMTsj.png (1024x576, 828K)

I will defend Russia from the americans

I dont think russia is bad, but I will try to get my kind stop

Attached: 20190110_17114.png (1120x1992, 1.55M)

KYS RUSSHIT TRANNY

NO

Attached: 1545262698251.jpg (2048x1536, 173K)

>Stop bullying

Anonymous in generally always was a merciless bastard, why they should stop something lol?

Don't trust, don't ask, don't fear.

you have to go back

Attached: chelsea4.jpg (811x541, 138K)

the most mutt posters here are russian anons.

just loom at the ancestry threads. they are all turkic soviet jew mutts.

They are just LARPers. 95% of Russians have only Russian peasants as their ancestors.

Oh no no no, what is it here?

Attached: 8f423fa.png (2596x2023, 1.81M)

Tell about this place

Attached: 1547147484068.png (818x717, 317K)

Do you know the history of settlement in the Volga region? Peasants from the central provinces just moved there.

Udmurts are the most weird people. Out of sudden they're gingers.

Attached: OfIYgqX2tgU.jpg (1280x902, 236K)

Lol it's a mixed region either way, and Mordvins/Maris/Chuvashs/Tatars/Udmurts/Bashkirs/Komi etc all act and behave like Russians and non-muslim ones have Russian names/surnames

Well they are white, so what?

>they are white

Attached: 1546888876099.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>uralic people are not white
Brainlet. They are more white than slavs like ukrainians or south russians.

Attached: natsionalnyy-kostyum.jpg (600x424, 133K)

>Le South Russian meme
Absolutely not you retard, not even Mordvins which are the only people close to Slavs.

Attached: wa.jpg (466x337, 65K)

Even Tatars and Bashkirs are whiter than the Italians or Ukrainians by this map.

...Russians should be gassed.

What the fuck is this gay ass lion that keeps getting spammed here and who came up with it

Slavs are a language group, not a race. Gypsy-looking Bulgarian is also a Slav.

You have to go back. (>>ch.hk)

One Austrlian i think

Attached: 1547016871982.jpg (1000x1000, 244K)

Oh, of course. Only an australian can do some dumb shit like this.

Russia is shit but Russian posters are the best

Kys gypsy

Post belly

Whiter than you, churka

Lol

Russians are nice though. It's the Germans I bully because they bully me first for being American and also because

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Half churka is whiter than a Romanian gypsy

Why?

Because the other half is Russian

Attached: isinbayeva.jpg (340x400, 60K)

Attached: 20190111_054435-1-1.jpg (1468x819, 601K)

>It's the Germans I bully because they bully me
Kek, I am pretty sure that's just the volga German hating on american and british flags (but in fact hating on his own russian/ukrainian diaspora in different countries) . Remember If you are talking to a german flag, especially in the amerihours, it is mostly likely him.

Probably cause gypsies are half middle easterner half southeast asian
Luckily I'm not one

Based

Cute !!

Attached: 1546264351599.png (331x286, 16K)

Unfortunately for you Romanians are 2/3 churka by default, and your IQ and appearance are showing
Readdress you here again

I reported you to Russian police for spreading homosexual propaganda. Enjoy prison fag

faggot

putin will kiss him in the tummy

Only plebs hate gay sex, sorry.

Yes, a meme map with a random percentage on it and a darker blotch of paint means that everyone in this country is brown. You got me.
Why are you so obsessed with whiteness, anyway? I only made a joke and you decided to take it too far.

Attached: 230px-12-06-05-aut-rom-freundschaftsspiel-256.jpg (230x309, 18K)

Many Russians ITT. I hope you all know that you are subhumans.

There is no homosexual propaganda here. And the maximum penalty is a 5000 rub fine.

fag

pop, pop, pop
watchig gommies drop

:DDD

Attached: winterwargondola.jpg (637x358, 70K)

Pleb

what's up 4channers

Attached: 1546244954453.jpg (1080x725, 357K)

>Russian """men"""
No big surprise.

>being fag is bad, because the Palestinian rabbi said this 2,000 years ago.
By the way, I like girls too and I want to have many children.

Attached: images (1).png (211x239, 4K)