Do they teach spanish in your cunt?

do they teach spanish in your cunt?
is it Spanish (European) or Spanish (simplified)?

Attached: pepespaña.png (150x146, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8ik2oql2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can chose between spanish and german. People that want ez grades go spanish the others go german

>is it Spanish (European) or Spanish (simplified)?
Can you explain in simple sentences the difference(s)?

Why would you teach spanish? After a month living here you can speak it

no, german is more relevant here

Verbs in European spanish
>Yo como, tu comes, el come
>Nosotros comemos, vosotros comeis, ellos comen
Verbs in Simplified (latino) spanish
>Yo como, usted come, el come
>Nosotros comemos, ustedes comen, ellos comen
as you can see in latino spanish the 3rd person form is also used in 2nd person, wich makes them somewhat easier

All our spanish teachers are from neighbour countries, so you guess

>do they teach spanish in your cunt?
No.
Besides English which is mandatory, you can mostly choose between German and French. I haven't seen other languages in school (not counting latin). Maybe Russian? But there's hardly enough people to gather 5 people

I remember being taught European Spanish, I believe.

Attached: 1546357508489.png (657x624, 46K)

the 'usted' form still exists in Spaniard Spanish though, it's just a formal version.

tu comes exists here too, usted is formal.

i know right

Attached: 1460823826540.jpg (238x192, 14K)

Yes, mostly simplified but the difference between the two is sort of explained. Heard they introduced German again the year after I graduated, go figure. I just took Spanish because of how easy it supposedly was, I think I would have enjoyed French more.

donde esta la biblioteca amigo ? Porque tiene une cato negro.

usted is only used informally in colombia

European of course.

But I don't remember any of the stuff I was taught. Doing stuff like language in a classroom wasn't fun for me.

i knew a girl that says she preffers latin over english class lmao
to be honest it depends on your interest in the language, most spaniards forget nearly all the english they studied for YEARS after they finish school.

>do they teach spanish in your cunt?
Nope

Not true, it's widely used in latin america, as well as in some southern parts of Spain and the Canary island.

Où est la biblioteque mon amie? Pourquoi avez-vous an chat noir?

they teach fucking maori
how fucking useless can a language possibly be?
what an absolute waste of time

everyone who isnt some north island cuck thinks its fucking retarded and doesnt take it seriously but still

barely
you'd think that with the street signs being bilingual we'd have some competent spanish teachers

>amie
>e
il n'ya pas les femmes ici

CUANDO CANTA EL GALLO NEGRO ES PORQUE SE ACABA EL DÍA

>not keeping the tradicional "Vos", dignified by history and royalty

No it's not, in latinamerca "usted" it's just used for formal situatinss. In informal sentences we use "vos" or "tu" (depends the cunt)

Eurospanish. We can also choose German, and Italian in a decreasing number of schools. Then in high school we can pick basically any language as a third option.

not everywhere. Here in Colombia, in Costa Rica, and the state of Tachira in Venezuela "Usted" is used informally. "Tu" is considered kinda faggy and not many use it

callate negro asqueroso

Does colombian people use the "vos"? I think i heatd them using it in some ocassion

Yes, all the cofee axis, pacific coast, Valle + antioquia use Vos. The only people here that use "tu" are those from the caribbean coast

Teach me Spanish (simplified)

and all the central, east , amazon and northeast use "usted" informally

learn this phrase
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq8ik2oql2g

Puto. I know this shit has something bad meaning even if I can't understand Spanish

Of course they teach my language :^)