It always amazes me that Westerners here do weeds and drugs so casually

It always amazes me that Westerners here do weeds and drugs so casually.
Smoking weed once in East Asia can literally ruin your entire life so.

Attached: 1322161623977.jpg (698x672, 26K)

If you would just smoke a bowl every now and then you probably wouldn't be so hung up on dokdo and paid prostitutes in the 1940s

our species has been getting high since time immemorial, its just another aspect of human behavior.

>DUDE WEED LMAO I'M SO FUCKING HIGH

Attached: 1520891248075.gif (413x243, 51K)

it depend? i smoke heroin and crack cocaine every day?? but i hide it and get it from unknown source???

Why are all Asian countries so terrified of drugs? Everyone says it's the West's fault, but I don't understand how a few incidents resulted in half the world acting like this.

Attached: kara-no-kyoukai-weed-5ab18bd71f68a.png (676x462, 221K)

it is best to not start

don't you get the death penalty in china for having like 5 grams of marijuana?

if you don't enjoy getting fucked up on hard shit you're a faggot + low test

态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

fuck off????????????????????? who is my next victim?

victim?

so are you ..... 233333333

Attached: 1546936560862.jpg (639x456, 36K)

jesus fucking christ are there any east asian posters which can produce coherent english sentences

what?

whata???????

I don't, drugs are for niggers.

Quick someone post the Japanese equivalent of this

It's like a part of the culture here to be as self-destructive as possible and still be great. It's a rite of passage but with alcohol and drugs instead of a glove full of bullet ants or something. If you see a guy down a bottle of vodka, and still be standing, that is something that earns you respect.

Around here the police don't fuck with junkies. The (now former) drummer of Her Name in Blood almost destroyed his career for smoking a joint.
I think it's awesome, in Argentina the rampant advance of cheap drugs is destroying the youth. Not long ago, a few days before coming to Japan, I had 4 or 5 brats around 10-years-old in front of my front door, totally high, in the middle of the night. How can that be considered normal?

Ah hello user
You seem to be attempting to spread inflammatory terms on the internet
You will regret that decision

Attached: Xi Jinping.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

I think it's the legacy of opium for you guys

Based

weed is for niggers

>in Argentina the rampant advance of cheap drugs is destroying the youth. Not long ago, a few days before coming to Japan, I had 4 or 5 brats around 10-years-old in front of my front door
Were you staying near a villa? That is common in the shittiest neighborhoods.
I agree.

Based

Technically is not a villa, it's a low class neighborhood. Anyway, I've seen adults and kids getting high everywhere around Buenos Aires.

> t. the local russian crack dealer on bloc #12345

Attached: 41527443_2163423433915236_3447246038597894144_n.jpg (873x834, 134K)

wow thats really profound fucking retard

yep

Attached: 1522560287500.png (500x522, 134K)

We had the 60's counter culture to thank for that. At least you guys have booze, quite an impressive drinking culture you guys have.

Drug users should be sent to gas chambers.
You can't prove me wrong

based

even if this were true (and there's evidence to suggest it isn't) our ancestors were sacrificing babies, raping children and killing each other to pass the time.
I wouldn't exactly look to the past for guidance on your life in the present.

>not being content with your life makes you high test
ok kid

What you say me english not is not good

they don't smoke crack in Russia, you pleb.

Nothing is better than getting high with your pals in the park on a nice summer day.

>the CIA subverts the entire population with drug culture and somehow that's positive

There was some dude on plebbit who was complaining about how hard it is to get pain pills/xannies in S. Korea. Everyone told him to get Kratom, which is apparently legal there.

fuck you too dude

Kratom is absolute dog sht.

t. manchild

Attached: 1505157431632.png (1160x861, 2.09M)

>if you don't enjoy getting fucked up on hard shit you're a faggot + low test
t>high test user

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Why are far East Asian countries so strict on weed of all drugs? They've been smoking it literally for 4000 years themselves. It's so strange that an area that prides itself on herbal medicine will jail you for life just for looking at weed

Attached: 1514345090192.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>be a chink
>hyper anxiety since the age of 7 from school
>bullied in school because your face isn't an oval or some shit
>live in a shitty urban jungle that gives you respiratory problems
>spend 17 hours per day studying to get good grades
>live in shame because your grades were still dissapointing
>spend the rest of your free time hiding from reality in shitty games like starcraft
>whenever your not overworking yourself fro the sake of honour, you're drinking and smoking
>everyone around you isolates themselves and suffers like you, rejecting a family life and the collapsing birth rate
>your society is how everyone imagines a cyberpunk dystopia

haha at least we're not druggies r-r-right???

Attached: 23161450_366764167079091_7653269501110124544_n.jpg (644x598, 45K)

its because they learnt it the hard way. China (Qing) lost most of their population to opium, they saw first hand what drug addiction can do to the society. China is also caught exporting fentanyl into the US ( they might be seeking revenge)

I smoked weed once.
Now I'm gay.

I smoked weed twice
It was boring

imagine living whole life without experiencing MDMA, i feel sad for you

no one cares about your feelings, faggot.

i mean i dont blame you, being born into a shit hole country u need something to cope ..

I'm an argie.

Literally smoke weed every day

you will never feel what i felt hating from your pc, sad virgin

Evangelical christians and b*ddhists

W*stern imperialism and republican americans telling its bad

I wish I didn't do them casually.

Attached: 15219044627270.png (633x758, 272K)

cringe but redpilled.

based

In Japan and Worst Korea is legal to rape preteen kids but you are not even allowed to chew gum or drink beer in public spaces
How much cheese pizza do you eat gooks?

Maybe it's the influence of Buddhism and asceticism.

I don't need weed and drugs. I've never done them. I have alcohol instead.

I guess people over here don't think you deserve to have your life ruined for smoking/eating the wrong type of plant.

IIRC China just imposes the death penalty for serious cases of smuggling/looting, terrible corruption, drug trafficking, and of course rape and murder.

Based gypsi

Attached: slavs.jpg (500x375, 46K)

You've got gypsies, too, faggo

Attached: 1546798878757.jpg (283x283, 19K)

They're black they're brown they're up their down
They're in they're out they're all about
They're far they're near they're gone they're here
They're quick and slick and insincere
Beware Beware Be a very wary bear
A Heffalump or Woozle is very confusel
The Heffalump or woosel is very sly
- sly - sly - sly
They come in ones and twoosels
but if they so choosels
before your eyes you'll see them multiply
- ply - ply - ply
They're extra-ordinary so better be wary
Because they come in every shape and size
- size - size - size
If honey is what you covet you'll find that they love it
Because they guzzle up the thing you prize
They're green they're blue they're pink they're white
They're round they're square they're a terrible sight
They tie themselves in horrible knots
They come in stripes or polka-dots
Beware Beware Be a very wary bear
(musical interlude)
They're extra-ordinary so better be wary
Because they come in every shape and size
- size - size - size
If honey's what you covet you'll find that they love it
Because they guzzle up the things you prize
They're black they're brown they're up their down
They're in they're out they're all about
They're far they're near they're gone they're here
They're quick and slick and insincere
Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware ....

Attached: xinnie the pooh.png (473x473, 427K)

Hi Joe Rogan

kek, how so? weed is light as fuck. I thought you were gonna talk about heroin or something

>Smoking weed once in East Asia can literally ruin your entire life so.
You are lucky.

weed is disgusting and people who smoke it are a disgrace

Many people could think that Mexico is a drug paradise, but here drugs are not socially accepted, for parents the worst thing a son can be is a 'mariguano'

Whats that flag?

Some weeks ago I was haging around at my aunt's house and she was giving my cousin shit because he smokes weed, she started crying and all, then her cousin (who is much older) told her "It's not as bad you think, I've tried it myself, just to know; it just gives you a headache". Me and my cousin laughed our asses off

whats wrong with people from Argentina? why cant they figure anything out?

weed is lame. it became lame the moment it became mainstream. now everyone smokes a "bowl" (fuck off with that) everyday and acts like stoner culture is cool and shit. Fuck off.

opium wars

>Smoking weed once in East Asia can literally ruin your entire life so.

based East Asia

Attached: 1533669151657.png (800x600, 207K)

How did it do it?

lol if you're such a light weight any of this applies to you

isn't south korea already full of drunkards anyway?

>in east asia you'll go to jail for trying psychedelics
Is this the ultimate indicator of being in a mindless drone society?
Weed is cool but I get if they dont want to legalize it. Psychedelics, however, I dont understand why it would be illegal.

You can't do it so easily here. It was consequences if youre caught. I was my friends smoking once and reported it since I really don't approve. It affected their job possibilities and one of them couldnt get security clearance in the army because of this. Don't do drugs, kids.

>I was my friends smoking
I *saw*

collectivist mentality and in the case of china its related to the opium wars i guess

To any japs and koreans itt: alcohol is way worse than marijuana on all levels.

And we still do all of those things. It isnt guidance, its just human nature.

So, your friend still doesn't know who's done that?

What a shitty thing to do. Why didn't you just talk to them if you didn't like it instead of going behind their backs and reporting them? I presume you were teens when this happened too, else the cops wouldn't have cared enough to follow up on it.

Yes stoners are digusting and drugs (including weed) are not good for your health. Still, why should state have the obligation to protect people from harming themselves by criminalizing (harming) them? It makes no sense. In no first world country are suicide or cutting yourself illegal. History always shows that prohibition causes more damage than legalizing something harmful. And numerous reports state that the war on drugs failed. Just because something is bad the best thing to do is not to emotionally react thinking prohibiting it will solve all problems related to it.

what is wrong with smoking weed?
you already gobble down tobacco and alcohol like candy

Proof that prohibition can work, fuck druggies, hope they enjoy their schizophrenia.

kill yourself

Certain drugs improve cognitive ability and memory retention. I don't see asians complaining about caffeine, nicotine,cocaine or adderall.

i thnk its because those drugs are productive.

I think Qing had no drug laws at the beginning thats how most of its population got hooked i think? It became a problem so Qing banned it so British had to smuggle it. "i cant remember exact details dont quote me on this"

how so ? are asians sensitive to w33d like you guys are bad at metabolizing alcohol ?