Why do they do this

Why do they do this

Attached: 1087534B-34CB-49F2-9DF5-30E161A10503.jpg (649x492, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzbusRK7YKM
youtube.com/watch?v=sW_n1uOYlOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 14429173-FCD1-4E5C-8CC2-300046AB11BE.jpg (633x502, 165K)

Attached: 16A77704-4CA7-4701-A918-DD59FACCC72B.jpg (641x423, 79K)

>WHY ARE BROWN PEOPLE ALLOWED TO HAVE FREE WILL THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

OP is the mentally ill latinas spammer

Based black man etc.

they love to derogatorily call themselves 'the based spics' on Jow Forums in order to get (you)s

>Why do they do this
Virtue signalling.

>I'm so american guys, I even dislike immigrants
>I'm just like you, r-right g-guys?

Because they've broken the conditioning

Unironically the best post here.

Attached: 1532374181726.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

Lol this was funny af I rember watching this

Because most of them hate their homelands and do not want the people there to get the same opportunities as them, otherwise they wouldn't have left in the first place, its the case with most diasporas.

Its not a cherrypick meme. The leaf has a point. 1/3th of hispanic population voted trump, compared to just 5% of blacks. I would to like to know why

Latinos worship white people

They're Hispanics cucks like you are a white cuck
Bottom line is all cucks regardless of race should be exterminated

the whiter the spic the more right-cleaning he is

Because they probably have enough sense to know that too many shitskin beaners in the country will just turn it into exactly what they fled from.

Also, they probably went through the long and arduous process of emigrating legally and working hard to obtain citizenship.

This.

Internalized racism, full stop

the mestizos are usually left-wing. both white latinos and nonwhite latinos are far right

This is a proxy.

I cringe so hard at how much identity politics matter in American politics.

Shut up

Those far right Zapatistas and Tupac Amaru revolutionary guards am I right?

no, icelanders are pretty bad posters

Yeah, Europeans don't care about identity at all, specially not Denmark where schools HAVE TO serve pork cause otherwise the fragile national identity might come crashing down

gross
nothing more pitiful than wh*te worshiping spics

Trump's Latino fanbase is 50% white latinos, 25% native latinos, 25% black latinos
youtube.com/watch?v=PzbusRK7YKM

being a shitskins doesn't mean you have to be a libtard

No, it's a proxy poster.

Same reason black people and most teenagers have for supporting it to Trump
Attention and "sticking it to the libs"

Identity politics =/= national identity
How assblasted can you be? lol

If you want a real non-meme answer, Latinos tend to be more Catholic and anti-abortion than blacks. Trump, being endorsed by the Republican party, is more likely to nominate people who support the same values, even if they dislike the man himself.

They want tighter border security because there aren't many jobs left. The next wave of Mexicans will work the same jobs for cheaper than the last

the majority of hispanics support abortion

Tejanos are unironically based and /in/ with the Anglos here

t. Anglo Texan

Statistics?

They think it'll help them not to get deported in the future.

The majority of hispanics voted democrat, idiot

a lot of mexican americans are republicans so they saw trump as the lesser of two evils

Bill Clinton was the first black president so they wanted to vote for his wife too

to keep the illegals out

Same reason as everyone else. Hillary is a cunt.

Attached: hillary clinton.jpg (1050x888, 602K)

nah that's me.
i have no connection to OP

They're probably actually legal immigrants as opposed to piece of shit wetbacks

because they don't want immigrants to steal their jobs

It hardly means you have to be an edgy self hating racist either

Why are you so stupid, though?

You mean not behaving like subhuman parasites? Gee, I dunno, OP.

Attached: 1547064695997.jpg (443x359, 41K)

Hispanic is not a race.

No idea, but there are 50 million hispanics in this country. Does it sound strange to you that a few of them support trump for some reason?

Absolutely pointless post

voting trump makes you a subhuman, not your ethnicity

Because illegal immigration from Mexico and Central America is a legitimate issue, and Hispanic Americans who are here legally recognize that fact.

>can't have the slaves leave the Democrat plantation, no sah

This board is so anti Trump for some reason.
It's as if those bullied off Jow Forums come here.

it has not been a legitimate issue for more than a decade, dumbass. check the statistics. that's what trump wants you retards to believe.

They love being the ones who got through and see themselves as better than their fellow Mexicans.

Why don't you, y'know
ask them
they're holding up signs
clearly they want to tell people their opinions

There's a lot of paid DNC spammers.

And it works, Republicans love self hating Mexicans but hate those of us who have never in our lives entertained the thought of jumping the border.

Trump got a markedly higher amount of black voters than Bush/McCain/Romney but black turnout on the whole was well down from what it had been in 2008 and 12.

Oh yes, I get paid for every ethnic slur I can provoke out of you

Because Dems only give a shit about illegal immigrants.

What exactly constitutes a self-hating Mexican anyway?

Colonized!

i am paid by George Soros to call you a faggot

faggot

born and raised in socal.
not a beaner. know a lot of beaners.
don't think this is the case.
A common complaint is that they often get blamed for all the shit that illegals do--the crime, the drugs, etc.

>Oh yes, I get paid for every ethnic slur I can provoke out of you
???

We'd call that a malinchista, someone who prefers foreigners to their own people. But let me put it this way, a guy born in Mexico who jumped the border then fraudulently obtained US citizenship through something like a sham marriage and is now a Trump supporter would more than qualify.

Except it's been repeatedly proven Mexican illegals commit less crimes than the average population.

By logic once one no longer lives in Mexico, he is no longer Mexican, but a resident of the country which he now resides in, no?

Is that a common sentiment amongst Trump supporters?

We have seen it demonstrated on Jow Forums many times that Mexican posters disown CHIs and do not consider them the same race as themselves. Thus one cannot have it both ways.

But them being illegal is a crime.

Because they came here legally and don't want a bunch of illegal fucks coming here and taking their jobs and giving them a bad name.

I would do the same thing.

Do we need also mention what Mexican police do to illegal immigrants from Central America?

The fact that you typed this statement out and didn't see the irony is actually astounding.

Every single illegal immigrant is a criminal.

>Deporting literal citizens based on their race in the current political climate

Attached: 1508359507039.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Why don't Rethuglicans admit if you had 10 million white illegal immigrants from Canada, you wouldn't say a thing?

No it's not you fucking dumbass. Deporting people who illegally entered your country is the current political climate.

You know, in other parts of the world they just kill people they don't like. We give them a ride back home, and usually we even let them stay.

trump made sure to find relatives of the victims supposedly murdered by illegals and had all three of them interviewed and turned that into a great sob story during his campaign to win support of the dumb rednecks.

I wonder at what point Democrats started using "redneck" as a euphemism for "person I don't like".

When democrats stopped being the party of free speech and individual freedoms, and started being the party of extremely racist anti-white extremists.

The funny thing is that Republicans don't actually give a shit about your skin color.

>and started being the party of extremely racist anti-white extremists
Who ironically are mostly white themselves.

Attached: eva react.jpg (400x300, 32K)

A lot of the spics are white/castizo. pretty much what the finn said Also it could be some highly religious spics voting against abortion

>The funny thing is that Republicans don't actually give a shit about your skin color.
kek

>got scared of illegals
>got shot by a fellow redneck
>died defending a mattress
youtube.com/watch?v=sW_n1uOYlOs

Google "hispanic Trump supporter deported" and laugh

It has much less to do with skin color and more to do with location. Where I live, I know more black and hispanic republicans than I do black or hispanic democrats. And places like Cali are filled with democrat voting white soyboys.

Again, skin color is less of an issue than you on the left think it is. The republican party stopped caring about that shit awhile ago, but the democrats can't let it go.

This is false

Sounds about white

It's not usually Republicans who put everyone in a "box" with a label like "I am an African-American", "I am a trans-American", "I am a gay-American", "I am a hipster-American" and so forth.

Are white Mexicans in the US really white? 9% of Mexico is white, whereas according to census 55% of Mexican Americans are white, what's the trick?

My girlfriend's dad voted for Trump and he's a Mexican
Not a fan of Trump, me

What are you on about? I was merely pointing out how absurd the idea of deporting mass swaths of the population based on race and not citizenship was

hispanic is white

They just use crude racial pejorative and yt instead

If anything. Mexicans living in the us are more brown.

It's true. I've never talked with or heard a republican talking about skin color around me unless it's in response to something the left instigated. Online, the majority of racist thing you see are anti-white. You just don't consider it racist because you are anti-white yourself.