>OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: Capture.png (882x766, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rōmusha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britannia_Industries
youtube.com/watch?v=91w4GkdGfVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

indonesia deserves to be nuked

So Japan will be barely richer per capita than Russia?

Egypt strong.

>egypt
lmao what a bullshit list

Israel is on that list. Check again.

>uk or france not even in top 10
It wasn't supposed to go down like this.

Attached: 1538238670751.jpg (700x740, 79K)

cCc

Give source/link. Egypt has a smaller economy than Israel dspite having more than 10x the population, so how are they going to make it to 7th placeall of a sudden?

If they will somehow turn in semi-decent country, they will get economy to that level due to population only.

INDIA CONFIRMED SUPERPOWER.

Was this made in 1990?

Lazy Russians would not be richier than us. Never

You'd better start mass-producing anime about russian lolis.

Attached: russian_water.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Since China was shit poor back then but somehow doing okay now I guess it's possible for Egypt to do so if they tried

LOOK AT THIS LIST DUUUUUDE

Attached: 1546238386255.png (912x905, 1.23M)

STFU Chink

We do not do rude thing agaist muslim counry

BASED INDIA

based and redpilled
wh*tes btfo
British Raj btfo
toilets btfo

Egypt and Turkey over Japan and Germany. u wot m8
Anyway, these guys are known to be pretty bullish on world economies anyway.

wtf all these years of rivalry of ruling the world now faded into irrelevancy

Attached: 1539364111998.jpg (300x250, 13K)

Yes you did fucking Nazi Asia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rōmusha

fpbp

Turkey and Egypt have been developing like crazy for the past century, Turkey went from africa to europe tier in terms of development

because of economic models and stuff idiot

This seems too optimistic for the third world including China.
You're telling me in 10 years china's GDP will become double that of America?
Also India's current gdp is only 2.5 trillion.

hey pajeet my old friend how are you

>Turkey went from Africa to Europe-tier
Are we reaching the end of KARABOGA? Sad.

Sipping tea and eating biscuits

You were eternal housekeeper masterrace from ancient times.

Attached: img_0.gif (1000x698, 454K)

And the biscuits are called Britannia which is an Indian company
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britannia_Industries

t. spic

we ruled europe and we will again rule those wh*Te subhumans

>ruled europe
Bulgaria is not a Europe.

it appears that shitting in the streets is more profitable than sharting in a walmart

based

The khan set the suburbs on fire on 24 May and a sudden wind blew the flames into Moscow and the city went up in a conflagration.[2] According to Heinrich von Staden, a German in the service of Ivan the Terrible (he claimed to be a member of the Oprichnina)," the city, the palace, the Oprichnina palace, and the suburbs burned down completely in six hours. It was a great disaster because no one could escape."[3] People fled into stone churches to escape the flames, but the stone churches collapsed (either from the intensity of the fire or the pressure of the crowds.) People also jumped into the Moscow River to escape, where many drowned. The powder magazine of the Kremlin exploded and those hiding in the cellar there asphyxiated.[4] The tsar ordered the dead found on the streets to be thrown into the river, which overflowed its banks and flooded parts of the town. Jerome Horsey wrote that it took more than a year to clear away all the bodies.

Attached: 07008441.jpg (1500x1500, 122K)

China GDP did more than triple in last decade though.

You gotta get gulyay-goroded.

China is one of the biggest economies for more than 50 years
There's no economic model here, faggot, this list is pure speculation based on dubious assumptions. Egypt is currently ranked at 45th or so, has an ustable government, diminished water resources, and doesn't have that much oil compared to the Gulf countries

I do not care which place would we be in since we know we have no absolute powers if we really had it. rather I would be appreciated if my country became more irrelevant and invisible to the world, which will lead more less interests from you Jews.

was being sarcastic cunt
may as well read tea leaves than pay any heed to these sorts of lists

INCREDIBLY cringe list

>only 2 first world countries on the list
>they're the bottom 2

how the fuck does this happen?
i thought 2nd/3rd world countries were supposed to be poor

India will balkanize in less than five years.

>brazil gdp going from 2 to 8 trillions in 11 years
0/8

it's a bullshit list

China tripled their GDP in 11 years.

this is such shit lol

and so that has to mean that egypts economy will grow ~30x within the next 11 years, and turkeys 10x

china knows how to to manage an economy and had massive foreing investment. We had the smae gdp per capita as the us in 1800 and if the empire sustaned the economic growth we would have first world living standar but as always things broke when they get better in this shithole

Shut the fuck up racist fuck
The age of the west is over

Euroshitters coping lol, what do you have the other nations don't? IT? India got you beat. Manucfactoring? China beats you. Pure economic power and multi-billion companies? All of them are in the US. Only euro country that has some sort of power left is Germany

Attached: download-7.jpg (179x282, 8K)

an unfortunate truth but this list is just fucking insane, i seriously wonder what on earth they think could possibly cause some of these things

People exaggerate how powerful third world countries will be because they have huge populations and when you're poor its really easy to grow at a fast rate

Projections are always retarded

You might not have realised yet. I tell you This list is most first worlders almost finished to migrate to other planet.

I checked online. India's quadrupled in 10 years. That's pretty mental but they also liberalized their economy in 1991, 12-13 years after China. The reasons that can be argued for Turkey and Egypt not belonging on this list do not work for the two Asian "giants".
A lot of those are rich countries with also a sizable portion of "poor people" or just in relative poverty. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if China and India have populations of people with first world income that are greater than some countries itself.
China and India (and Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines etc) are considered NICs, newly industrialized countries. Frankly, you can put those countries wherever you want, but I'd hesitate to put any of them in strictly 3rd world.

Mexico has a big population as well but you don't see them becoming a superpower

Like that dude said before, standard chartered is known to be notoriously bullish on a lot of countries' growth rates. Egypt and Turkey will never happen and Indonesia not now.

EU would be #3, #4 on that list

Even if India's quadrupled in another 10 years it wouldn't be close to what this graph predicts.
You also have to take into account that growth slows as the economy gets bigger.

Now you don't have an excuse to not buy a toilet, rasheed
youtube.com/watch?v=91w4GkdGfVA

Yep. You're right about that. Just something interesting for me because I didn't know India's gdp quadrupled. Their fertility rate is also 2.18-2.20 which again, I just found out. What the actual fuck, how did I not know this? I thought it was over 3.
Something I also just came across -
>Per capita GDP almost tripled, from 1.93% annually in the 1961-1993 period to 5.35% annually in the 1994-2017 period.
I can imagine that their per capita (ppp) will start seeing some serious growth soon.
Oh jesus, the days of the west are over :( Not that Mexico was important anyway...