No, bride kidnapping is evil! It’s horrifying to watch these girls being dragged around. I hate this...

>no, bride kidnapping is evil! It’s horrifying to watch these girls being dragged around. I hate this. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_kidnapping#Kazakhstan

youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk&list=PLrqMCFSpFn4vN96HXKNQSiPKKoV0DA27z&index=2

Ahhh... good times... good times.

Attached: Soyjak.png (192x239, 6K)

Do brides really get kidnapped. Or is it just make-believe?

Unironically based and alpha as fuck

I don't see it happening in my country a lot since most people who live in the cities have already forgoten most of the "traditions" but it certainly happens in rural areas.

Are there any qties where you can kidnap?

A recent victimization survey in Kazakhstan (2018) included the crime of kidnapping of young women for marriage. 4% of married women answered that they were kidnapped at the time and that two thirds of these cases were consensual, the woman knew the man and had agreed with it up front. This means that about 1-1.5% of current marriages in Kazakhstan are the result of non-consensual abductions [49]

>The west condemns bride kidnapping, but offers nothing in return, except lesbian and gay marriages, and orphans and HIV
Based

We used to have that but "kidnappings" here were generally understood to be consensual and more a matter of the bride's family rejecting the groom, generally because of his social standing. Ironically enough that tradition existed side by side with shotgun weddings.

>This means that about 1-1.5% of current marriages in Kazakhstan are the result of non-consensual abductions [49]
How is it not criminal? Was there an agreement between parents in those cases?

>as a cis-gendered man i feel a special connection with feminism

Attached: holykek.jpg (1024x721, 166K)

We don't have specific laws that forbid this "tradition" because we already have laws against kidnapping but in most cases the wife just gives up and accepts it.
kek

I took a train from Russia to China and along the way I met a woman studying in Kazakhstan for some reason. She told me of stories about friends getting kidnapped in the 2 years she was there. Claimed she never got kidnapped because she was obviously foreign with her light brown hair, which basically saved her life. Imagine that.

5:45 made me die laughing

>I think bride kidnapping is on the rise because it is a way of reviving some aspects of our culture. The West condems bride kidnapping but offer nothing that we can follow - except gay and lesbian marriages, HIV infections, divorce, orphans, brutality, violence, and drugs

Attached: 1rr2xl.jpg (1000x600, 120K)

Based Homophobic racist Kyrgyz film maker!

based kız kaçırma

what about her parents? why don't they call police?

Nigga i don't know! I'm a city boy and my family members were never kidnapped or kidnapped anyone. And i'm a Northerner so it is even more rarer.

Well that's R A R E
A northern Kazakh!
Do you speak more Russian or Kazakh?
I like your country, seems pretty interesting to me.

This just sounds like he was watching RT while drunk.

m*slim and wh*Te subhumans crying in comment section why those people cant respect culture of TURK bulls?

We do this is finland still

BASED
Also Finns confirmed mongols.

You Steppe people are really kooky

Is it true that your dictator is almost as delusional and self-obsessed as North Korea’s?

Nah, our "president" might be an authoritrian prick that violates constitution and human rights as he pleases but he's sane and knows what's he's doing it's the Turkmen "president" who's complete coockoo

wtf I love kazakhs now??

Oh okay, I knew it was one of the “Stan” countries

>consensual kidnapping
You mean eloping?

Yee.
Yeah, i'm more of a russian speaker and only use Kazakh when it's required of me.