City living is soulless. Cities are where culture and community go to die. Nothing but a disgusting grey prison

City living is soulless. Cities are where culture and community go to die. Nothing but a disgusting grey prison

Attached: 1545622026338.png (808x853, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/@43.656251,-79.3808933,3a,75y,358.88h,103.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRZAHwcIbPBGioizcR1xRxQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
youtube.com/watch?v=qHB7ZkibyNs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Americans wank over living rurally so much. Rural people are poor and all mentally ill. And i dont even live ina big city

here its opposite

Cities and soulless and soifull. Full of libtards and subhumans.

Here too but we let Cleetuses believe they have "community" or whatever bullshit to keep them happy

Based agent 47

Because most of them are hicks who associate living in a leaky caravan in the middle of a dustbowl surrounded by broken down cars with "freedoms"

in america maybe

google.ca/maps/@43.656251,-79.3808933,3a,75y,358.88h,103.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRZAHwcIbPBGioizcR1xRxQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Cultural output is a staple of the city. Ancient Greeks and Romans wrote in great lengths about that.

Maybe nowadays where you have a globalist elites trying to fuck everything and everyone else over for a buck

And rural living is better? Spending all day watching paint dry? Getting so drunk with neighbors that you fight over whose lives are better and sleeping in rice paddy fields with water buffalos is norm?

In rural America its smoking meth and fighting with your neighbours before you rape your daughter

Lol dat projection

Out of date; they're more interested in heroin nowadays

truth

t. Kaviarňový povalač

I like cities especially the ones with a lot of high rise buildings like Hong Kong.
I wish I could afford a sight like this.

Attached: 4c67663b1918df91591beacf14d5960b-hong-kong-s-best-views.jpg (1200x630, 270K)

the countryside is the cultural nucleus of all human societies

I said the truth and now (((they))) are swarming the thread. Funny how that works

literally the opposite

Theres good things about both. I've lived in both rural and urban settings. I liked rural areas for:
>The privacy
>Quiet
>Fresh air
>Beautiful scenery
>Cheap housing prices
>Seeing stars at night

Attached: hwy-3-stars.jpg (2048x1365, 514K)

theres no such thing as a good country without cities

Attached: 1525484126363.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

Based 007. I live in the suburbs of a major city, every time I go downtown I feel suicidal depression, being surrounded by ugly concrete buildings and shitskins as well as tatted/pierced subhumans. Reminder anyone shitting on suburbs or rural areas in threads is a s*yboy bugman.

I find the opposite to be true. I moved from a 2+ million city in Europe to a small American city of less than 150k. I live in a quiet neighbourhood, where there's absolutely fuck all in a 2 mile radius. Like literally nothing, just residential homes. People get in their cars in the morning, drive to work, come back in the evening to step into their houses - that's it. Fucking dead. No community, no culture, nothing. That's what I call soulless. No nipping to the corner shop for a bottle of milk to have a chat with the store keeper, nothing. Sucks the life out of you.

not in every country

youtube.com/watch?v=qHB7ZkibyNs

Everyone can agree the suburbs are trash

>nipping to the corner shop
are you a brit

Not quite, but I've lived in the UK for almost 7 years. You wouldn't believe it mate, they sell 4-packs of Yorkshire tea (120 bags) for the equivalent of 30 quid. It's a travesty, but I got hooked on it and have to pay up.

Which city did you live in in Europe?