The 25-page House report, called “Missing the Mark...

>The 25-page House report, called “Missing the Mark,” says that while poaching remains the gravest threat to animals like lions, rhinoceroses and leopards, “trophy hunting also removes a significant number of animals from these rapidly declining populations.”
>In 2014, the agency suspended imports of elephant trophies from Tanzania and Zimbabwe because of “catastrophic population declines."
Jow Forumstard jannie bombed a thread because he was getting btfo epic style when defending obese amerifat trophy hunters. But just so everyone knows, American hunters are scum people and republicans defend them for political reasons.

Attached: image.jpg (960x636, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/14/us/politics/trophy-hunting-fees-do-little-to-help-threatened-species-report-says.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Cecil_the_lion
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99976960/#99980675
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source
nytimes.com/2016/06/14/us/politics/trophy-hunting-fees-do-little-to-help-threatened-species-report-says.html
He also tried to give me a "warning" for off topic posting.

>Jow Forumstard jannie
No wonder the shit racist threads on us have been up all day

What sort of prick pays good money to be able to shoot an endangered species?

Are you legit retarded?

>American hunters are scum people and republicans defend them for political reasons.
I thought we all agreed on that already

Oh so we continue here, kek.
A fucking dentist, senores:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Cecil_the_lion
That scumbag's excuse was that he paid 50k to kill that lion and so he thought the entire african continent would suck his dick.

That's the thread the janny bombed

It has nothing to do with the fact they are american, retard. Hunters are scum everywhere. American hunters have more cash.

don't be retarded, he deleted the thread because it was reported like an hour ago. so it was an ANTI pol report, stupid shits.

The article linked by OP makes it clear Americans import more trophies than anyone else, your hunters having more cash is an issue.

It's just one slant eye in Vancouver trying to use whataboutism to justify Chinese poaching of endangered animals to get it up.

I am not arguing with that. I am saying lots of americans hate them too.

>50 grand to shoot an endangered animal presented in front of you
Used to work with a guy who went hunting many nights a week and thought he was a bit of a dick for joking about blasting holes in kangaroos, but at least those aren't remotely endangered and require the hunter to head out on a property at night and aim at moving targets. That whole "safari" hunting shit is pure cancer.

Attached: 1409819596149.png (403x250, 68K)

Not true
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99976960/#99980675

Those fatfuck boomers are probably the kind of people who LARP as rednecks despite living in the suburbs.

>it was an ANTI pol report
I don't care if it gets me banned to discuss this but I reported the racist fuck using our flag and his thread has not only been up all day he just made a new thread. I find it very hard to believe the therad was shut down because of an "ANTI pol report"

americans are disgusting people

fair enough

Yeah this sucks, I remember that fucking dentist from MN. He basically said fuck off I took that lion legally and paid 50k to help support "local economy" so I didn't do nothing. The funny part it was supposedly a famous lion but only known in the western world but the locals had no idea until it was shot and all hell broke lose in the media. I dunno I don't like hunters.

I dunno man I am not a jannie but something has changed recently. Have you noticed how quickly threads on Russia get deleted? I don't think it matters if the jannie is Russian or American or potlard, I think he just deletes reported threads more quickly than usual. Basically working harder for free :) But maybe not always.

The real major killer of rhinos wasn't trophy hunting, it was idiotic asians (primarily chinese and vietnamese) who think that rhino horn cures cancer. In that respect, Canada has done more harm than the US (because of your large Chinese population).

>Canada has done more harm than the US (because of your large Chinese population).
What kind of retardation is this

>The 2016 Community Survey of the US Census estimates a population of Chinese Americans of one or more races to be 5,081,682
>Canadians of Chinese descent make up about four percent of the Canadian population, or about 1.76 million people as of 2016.