Be thirdie immigrant

>be thirdie immigrant
>be typical fundamentalist third world christian
>go to church
>church has a sign "all faggots welcome"
Why are wh*Tes so fucking degenerate this defeats the purpose of having a church in the first place.

Attached: 06514144919f7167746c59cf01933979--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10K)

for rich people God is dead, know this

For poor people he isn't, but should be.
Remember, there are no eternal saviours. No gods, Caesars or Tribune.

Canada has a lot of progressive liberals, you don't have to go to one of those faggot churches. Mine has no problem telling gays they are sinners.

Churches in Canada are cringe. Especially Protestant ones.

go to a non-wh*Te church my pastor preaches "radicalized extremist Christianity (labeled by (((((CBC))))) )"

I watched a video of the DW about a mosque in Berlin for gay people only, only white converts attends that mosque btw

christianity's core idea is the absolute absence of violence.
thus, coercion should not exist at all accordingly.
for christians, guidance by coercive prohibition and oppression is not an option, christian prefers persistent persuasion as opposed to violence.
to persuade gays, a discussion should occur, thus contacts with them is very encouraged

Fundamentalism misses the point of Christianity.

extremely cringe misinterpretation of the holy word

Okay first off you can't be a faggot and be a christian its not possible according to scripture
two if you arent a christian you shouldnt be in a church in the first place.

Attached: anderson2.jpg (237x235, 9K)

every time poor people wanted to kill god, r*Ch """people""" stopped them

Attached: Cerro de los Ángeles.jpg (1070x1080, 94K)

Says who, KJV?
The original greek says arsenokotai which means male prostitute but some English cuck decided to extend that to mean all homos
Also non-christians are invited to hear the good word

thats sounds like a muslim idea to me, the literally have prohibition sign on the front of their mosques.
christianity is supposed to be propagated, like netting fishes, its not based on inheritance

Using the Spanish Civil War is a shitty example Ivan. The rank and file of the nationalist army were poor rural farmers whereas the rank and file of the Republicans were urban factory workers who got paid a whole lot more. If anything the SCW was a war fought by the poor to preserve faith.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"

must be one of those cults like westboro
Can you imagine ignoring the entire context of the New Testament but instead take everything literally

Attached: wonder.png (500x500, 204K)

Pastor Anderson is fucking hot, I bet he has a nice hairy butt.

"abusers of themselves with mankind(KJV)" => "men who have sex with men (NIV)"

Yes that's what I said
The KJV is one of the worst translations out there

>Westboro
>Cult

Plz it's one family. And 18 of the 20 of them are Harvard educated lawyers

lul okay man it's not my place to judge you guys anyway

Why are you even responding the fag from Singapore was already proven incorrect since the translation he's trying to use was already translated into Greek from the old testament when it was used in leviticus. And that the quote he says is terrible is pretty easily deciphered to mean faggots since it was written by Paul who called for all to be abstinent. Granted it was because it was his female compatriots who wanted abstinence by all and he did think the world was going to end in the near future so fucking to have kids was pointless anyways.

"but without God who will tell me what to do?!!!" aka "there is no morality without God!!!"

I'm serious look them up. It's a family of lawyers on a compound

You're literally contradicting yourself and making hurdles in mental gymnastics, as you yourself said, if you were to take it literally it would mean...well, what you just said.
This is going to be another circular argument, I've made up my mind to spend my time on improving myself instead of wasting it on schematics

>it literally means men who fuck men
>n..no it means make prostitutes
>original meant men who fuck men, Greek meant men who fuck men, English meant men who fuck men
>semantics I'm gonna do the same thing the last time I was proven wrong and leave the thread because I'm better than you
Fuck off faggot, go hide in /cum/ like you did last time you said you were going to bed instead of arguing.

Did you read what you yourself said earlier?

>be thirdie immigrant
>complains about the culture of the first world country you moved to
>wantd to bring it down to third world level
why?

>The KJV is one of the worst translations out there
Lol

Attached: kjb_chart-large.gif (1772x2250, 219K)