If Japanese are the master race of Asia, why can't they speak better English than fucking Pinoys and Indonesians?

If Japanese are the master race of Asia, why can't they speak better English than fucking Pinoys and Indonesians?

Attached: clown apu.png (240x221, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRh1zXFKC_o
youtu.be/BB3rzZKKyLw
nippon.com/es/features/jg00072/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Indonesians
no

Because english is a pleb language.
t. Pleb

>master race
I don't think anybody believes that. Give them a break, they're barely out of the stone age.

Attached: nips are stone age niggers.png (1374x718, 562K)

Because we are not linguistic slaves like them.

Stay mad José

First world complex: they have their own pop culture, all their media is in japanese, island nation, stable economy, terrible educational system and don't forget that japanese is very different from english.
They don't read western comics, they barely watch western movies, they know jack shit about western literally (J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown and that's all), western cartoons aren't popular among kids, western videogames aren't very popular (smartphones are killing the videogame industry), etc.

>terrible educational system
cope

>terrible educational system

What is the point of not knowing whre his own country is instead of knowing lamguage?

youtube.com/watch?v=kRh1zXFKC_o

Plus you are diaspora, that means you are not entitled to speak out about this you mutt with no heritage.

They don't speak English because they don't need it.

>Plus you are diaspora, that means you are not entitled to speak out about this you mutt with no heritage.
I'm Argentinian. Why are you so salty you fucking piece of yellow shit?

Attached: P_20190103_145357_1.jpg (2608x1467, 1.31M)

> Argentinian
So? it doesn't matter to me yet

He always abuses Japan and Japanese
He use the pic of 99981598 to proof that he is a Argentinian
Ignore him
He is a madman

but he is Argentinian

Prob has to do with companies outsourcing customer supports jobs to third world countries.

>If Japanese are the master race of Asia
Who said that? We aren't. Japan is a normal country.

>The rape of nanking

Attached: 728CF44B-B60E-463E-9FE2-B69F713A1252.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

Because we Japanese are the master race that has never been colonized, nor have we even lost a 1v1 war, and remain at the helm of the world to this day you dumbass. Also, our powerful and unique culture, media, economy, etc., don't necessitate learning a foreign language to be successful or prosperous. Peoples from postcolonial states are good at foreign language for reasons.

Attached: 1484608792683.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

>for reasons
more realistically say, to open their laundry business in the states

why you so salty?

>learning foreign language when you can speak Japanese

[emasculation by the US intensifies]

i think u are the salty one argie.

Speaking the truth is not called salty you reatrd.

lol japan is nothing but a us puppet state

shit thread

>to open their laundry business in the states

Is this true?

it's pretty evident from pic related.
ruskies are shit at english
the vast majority of chinks don't even know what english is
brits and mutts are notorious for not speaking a foreign language, and neither are frogs.
germs seem to have a good command of english, but that's because their mother tongue is also a germanic language.

Attached: great powers.png (1263x559, 132K)

>says chinknesia

/thread
OP could've asked why English don't learn japanese instead. Japan is at the center of their universe as much as the states are, and that's perfectly fine. Maybe for the better. I'd hate to see a world that has one color.

>insult little Japan's english comprehension
>Japanese are so bad at english they don't even read the thread
>engrish teachers and proxies come to the rescue

Japan is not cucked by anglos, based

but they are cucked by americunts

Attached: hirohito_macarthur_1945.jpg (1228x1600, 335K)

Huehue don't get too salty yet oh western puppet, your masters will get disappointed and spank you the third time

Attached: top kek.jpg (688x2019, 453K)

The major Allied military powers were on pure offence, which warps the numbers. The civilian casualties are offset by Japan's countless war crimes towards the civilians of colonized parts of Asia, particularly China (17 million), India (3 million dying from famine), Philippines, Burma, etc.

Also you lost.

But I am from Argentina you angry ネトウヨ.

Attached: 15471858237952012438703.jpg (2592x4608, 2.39M)

who cares lmao
the fact is japan was the dragon which singlehandedly conquered and held by far the largest battlefield in the history of war at once, and the world only stopped us with that casualties and the combined force.

Attached: 1478690687209.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Attached: 8044.gif (735x515, 13K)

>Pinoys

Attached: image0.jpg (949x960, 117K)

>But I am from Argentina

that's what he wanted to say.

pinoys do speak better english
i wouldnt be surprised if indonesians too

It's actually better if you compare it with other SEA nations.
youtu.be/BB3rzZKKyLw

lol

Attached: btfo.png (313x867, 97K)

Philippines was a literal American colony for half a century, and English is one of the two official languages
no

I don't want to do such thing
You're stupid scum
I don't want anything to do with that madman who uses a Japanese flag

javascript:quote('99981357');

>the ultimate display of cowardice in fear of fighting samurai on the land in mainland japan, and irl chad japanese bvlls were occupying everywhere in asia even at that point

lol
also, with all the nukes, the k/d ratio is still that lopsided, proving the might of the yamato master race

Attached: 1945 strength.jpg (2015x1419, 1.5M)

you should be grateful for the nukes, jap. If the nukes never landed, you'd be another soviet puppet state just like north korea.

the k/d ratio is skewed because japanese soldiers went out of their way to kill prisoners and civilians, and while we decided to have mercy. unfortunately, it seems you have mistaken our mercy for weakness. might be time for another military base hiroshi

They wouldn't. At most we would get Hokkaido and Tohoku but yanks would never allow us to occupy whole Japan.

yeah, this! Soviets would hv raped and razed Japan if the USA didnt ;(

Because they create their own culture/entertainment unlike euros that just nuthug of Anglos

more like the allies should be grateful to japan for ceasing the war at that point where the yamato bvlls were still rampant everywhere.

there is no such thing as civilian in total war stupid mutt. that's why you nuked a city full of civilians to begin with. civilians were also practical combatants.
>A state of total war emerged, directly involving more than 100 million people from over 30 countries. The major participants threw their entire economic, industrial, and scientific capabilities behind the war effort, blurring the distinction between civilian and military resources.

Attached: 1473527268420.jpg (250x228, 7K)

Attached: 8044a.gif (575x435, 13K)

>Itaria

Do you love Japan?!

because we have culture(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

nippon.com/es/features/jg00072/

high iq